Start by marking “Torch (Devils Souls MC #1)” as Want to Read:
Torch (Devils Souls MC #1)

Torch

(Devils Souls MC #1)

3.91  ·  Rating details ·  1,647 Ratings  ·  216 Reviews
One moment, one ordinary day changed my life and led me to my forever.

Three guys tried to kidnap me.

One man saved me.

I was beyond scared. Being blind, I was already terrified of my every move, the unknown frightening.

His name is Torch. Once he decided I was his, he didn't let me go. Torch became everything to me: my protector, my safe haven, my husband, lover, and most
Published December 8th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Torch, please sign up.

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

Just a little caveat before I begin my review, see that graphic above that states "ARC GENEROUSLY PROVIDED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW"? I take that VERY seriously. If I don't like a book I am not going to LIE because I was given a 3 dollar book for free. I would hope that the author would understand when you put your work out there that not EVERYONE is going to like it.

I am simply ONE person with an opinion and that is mine to express. Messaging me (just to be clear it wasn't the author w
Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
3-3.5 Stars

This one fell a bit short in the execution department and then had some WTF plot stuff happening.

Regardless, the premise and OTT H love made it worth the read.

Full review later. Maybe.
Gi's Spot Reviews
First and foremost I have to say this cover… WOW!!!! It’s one of my favorite covers this year, honestly! I already wanted to read Torch as soon as it was announced, but add this cover to the mix and I SO wanted to meet Torch! Total Cover Lust!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

The giddy excitement to read this couple’s story was more than justified, IMHO, because, considering how picky I am with this genre, I enjoyed the hell out of this ride!

Torch emerges in Kayla’s life exactly when she needed a
Denna✌
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided by author for honest review***

Torch was absolutely AMAZING!! Leann Asher's has quickly become one of my go to authors, I always know I'm going to get a hot alpha male, no cheating and hot sex!!! This one did not disappoint. Torch was a amazing hero, I'm talking hero who is absolutely head over heels over his h. He was sweet but also very alpha which I think makes the perfect combination! Kayla was a great h as well, the love theses two if for each other was beautiful. Even after
Janie

Hero (Torch): 37yrs old
Plot: 3/5
Grovel: none
Cheating: none
HEA: yes with a perfect epilogue
Triggers: none

Average score: 4/5

Best Line: “He must not like being told no. I shall do that more often.” And “Every girl needs a Taser. You never know when you need to fry a dick or two.”

Worst Line: “I have a hard time trusting and letting people in.” – I would believe this more if she didn’t spend a night at a
Leonor
3.5-4*?
Missy's Book World
This had romance, bikers. OTT alpha men what more could you want!! I loved torch and kayla together their chemistry was off the charts. Kayla is not one to mess around with she is not shy about sticking up for herself (I liked that). Torch was protective of her and was very alpha male! The side character's were amazing all of them were such a big part of the story and I liked how the Ole' lady's were not rude or catty to one another that is always a plus. Also, there were some seriously funny mo ...more
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Torch was a great hero.
I had some issues with the over description of most of the book and didn't connect with the heroine. I know future books later will not be something I can read. I think my taste is just different.
Michele A.
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: bikers
Kayla and Torch meet when she is almost kidnapped by 3 guys while attempting to go to a store. Kayla is blind and was terrified. Torch steps in and protects her, decides to take her home with him and basically kidnaps her himself. Kayla had a rough childhood and terrible parents. Torch raised his 19-year-old daughter on his own and has been feeling the empty nest syndrome. Kayla just basically goes with the flow of staying with Torch and a relationship blossoms. Kayla claimed to be terrified and ...more
ijeoma Agbaje
Dec 09, 2016 rated it did not like it

I'm completely blown away on how bad LeAnn Asher's books continue to be... I feel for most erotic/smut authors that write about insta love and all the insta whatever you can think of, they understand one of their winning formula is the book has to be short. Listen there's only so many chapters you can sell an OTT Story after a while it starts looking like a really really bad telemundo series and they're generally bad. I don't know if LeAnn Ashers was going for a full length novel (it's got 26 ch

M M
RJ
Ummm I am kinda shocked with this book. I have read two books by this author before this and one is even highly rated by me, so I know for a fact she can write. So this book was surprising because it felt like a step back in terms of writing.

Even the story was disappointing. It was one of those 'let's throw everything bad at the couple and hope it makes it interesting'. There's only so many kidnappings and assaults I can take in one book. And then the h was blind but I honestly sometimes even f
Doris
Nov 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker, arc
A love story…biker style! Torch comes to a beautiful woman’s rescue when three men grab her and try to kidnap her to sell her. Torch had no idea at the time that Kayla was blind not that it mattered in the least. Kayla had a terrible childhood and had come out on the other side being a very caring and loving woman. She just didn’t have anyone in her life to deserve what she had to offer; that is until Torch came into her life.
The impassioned story that ensues is one that will have you loving eve
mad4rombks
Erin
Mar 28, 2017 added it
Shelves: 2017, did-not-finish
DNF @ 28%.

I think this author has potential. That said...

I stopped reading because: everything was "surface" level, no real in depth character or story development, the writing could have been better, too much going on in a small time frame to be half way believable.
Fatimama
Nov 08, 2017 rated it did not like it
I like insta-love but I just didn’t like it here.. the dialogue was juvenile and cheesy for both H/h. They certainly don’t act like 30+ yr olds..
Kerry Fletcher
Dec 04, 2016 rated it liked it
This is a new to me author so i wasn't sure what to expect.

It's the start of a new MC series and this kicks off with Torch the Vice President of the club.

Kayla is all on her own. She's blind and feels very alone on the world. Not having had good parents she spent most of her life with her grandparents. When they died she found herself all alone. One day she goes to visit a store but the Taxi she was in drives off with her cane. She decides to try and find the store she needs but her hopes fade w
C
Nov 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
4.5/5
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of Torch.

I always like an MC book, but end up hating then due to the fact of how unsafe most of them are. Torch is 100% safe!! And I love that!!

Torch is sweet as sugar yet has the epic badassness every MC book needs!!

All the characters are unique and memorable! I can't wait to read all of their stories!

This book was also funny! And I mean literally LOL funny!!!! But I'm not surprised with that, all of Asher's books are hilarious!

The ending also surprise
M M
** spoiler alert ** Great story second time around. Love these guys that love their one so completely. Safety: There is talk of rape, but it doesn't happen. Slight ow and om drama, but doesn't cause problems. Great read.
Emily
When Torch sees a woman in the midst of being kidnapped, he steps in. Realizing she is blind only peaks his interest more, she is stunning. Protecting her is a necessity and the more he gets to know Kayla, the more he wants to see where they will lead.

What a great kick off to the series. I liked Kayla, she is feisty and perfectly matched with Torch. Checking out the rest in series.
Caroline
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
Maria
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!!!
Can't wait for the next books in this series
Dec 09, 2016 rated it did not like it
DNF 30%
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
Review will be posted closer to release Date
Suzy
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-rating
Torch (Devil Souls MC Book 1) by LeAnn Ashers is a great way to start this MC series.

I truly love an MC romance novel whether it's gritty, lovey dovey, or pure hardcore there is something so damn hot about the MC WORLD.
This one had it all and also an usual twist in the heroine, the heroine is blind so I jumped on this one. When authors write characters that have disabilities I find my self more engrossed with the story and I felt that this one was going to be the best of both worlds. Especially
Macaela Conder
Mar 05, 2018 rated it liked it
I have a hard time keeping everybody straight in this book. lol. Then add the kids to it! I love that this author writes a safe book. But this is my 4th book and all of them hold my attention and then they don't. And then they do and then they don't.
BekkAlien
Apr 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
3-3.5 Stars

LeAnn Asher's is a blogger turned author who spends her days reading and writing She released her debut novel early 2016, and can't wait to where this new adventure takes her. LeAnn writes about strong minded females and strong protective males who love their women unconditionally.

Devils Souls MC (4 books)
  • Techy (Devils Souls MC #2)
  • Butcher (Devils Souls MC #3)
  • Liam (Devils Souls MC, #4)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
  • You and Me, Always
    $14.99 $2.99
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99