Start by marking “Torch (Devils Souls MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Torch (Devils Souls MC, #1)

Torch (Devils Souls MC #1)

One moment, one ordinary day changed my life and led me to my forever.

Three guys tried to kidnap me.

One man saved me.

I was beyond scared. Being blind, I was already terrified of my every move, the unknown frightening.

His name is Torch. Once he decided I was his, he didn't let me go. Torch became everything to me: my protector, my safe haven, my husband, lover, and most
261 pages
Published December 8th 2016

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

Just a little caveat before I begin my review, see that graphic above that states "ARC GENEROUSLY PROVIDED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW"? I take that VERY seriously. If I don't like a book I am not going to LIE because I was given a 3 dollar book for free. I would hope that the author would understand when you put your work out there that not EVERYONE is going to like it.

I am simply ONE person with an opinion and that is mine to express. Messaging me (just to be clear it wasn't the author w
Val ⚓️ ShamelessBitchySKANKY ⚓️ Steamy Reads
3-3.5 Stars

This one fell a bit short in the execution department and then had some WTF plot stuff happening.

Regardless, the premise and OTT H love made it worth the read.

Full review later. Maybe.
Gi's Spot Reviews
First and foremost I have to say this cover… WOW!!!! It’s one of my favorite covers this year, honestly! I already wanted to read Torch as soon as it was announced, but add this cover to the mix and I SO wanted to meet Torch! Total Cover Lust!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

The giddy excitement to read this couple’s story was more than justified, IMHO, because, considering how picky I am with this genre, I enjoyed the hell out of this ride!

Torch emerges in Kayla’s life exactly when she needed a
Denna✌
Nov 13, 2016 Denna✌ rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided by author for honest review***

Torch was absolutely AMAZING!! Leann Asher's has quickly become one of my go to authors, I always know I'm going to get a hot alpha male, no cheating and hot sex!!! This one did not disappoint. Torch was a amazing hero, I'm talking hero who is absolutely head over heels over his h. He was sweet but also very alpha which I think makes the perfect combination! Kayla was a great h as well, the love theses two if for each other was beautiful. Even after
Libby Harrison

Beware of Spoilers!

Star Ratings:
Heroine (Kayla): 30yrs old
Hero (Torch): 37yrs old
Plot: 3/5
Grovel: none
Cheating: none
HEA: yes with a perfect epilogue
Triggers: none

Average score: 4/5

Best Line: “He must not like being told no. I shall do that more often.” And “Every girl needs a Taser. You never know when you need to fry a dick or two.”

Worst Line: “I have a hard time trusting and letting people in.” – I would believe this more if she didn’t spend a night at a
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Torch was a great hero.
I had some issues with the over description of most of the book and didn't connect with the heroine. I know future books later will not be something I can read. I think my taste is just different.
Michele A.
Dec 09, 2016 Michele A. rated it it was ok
Shelves: bikers
Kayla and Torch meet when she is almost kidnapped by 3 guys while attempting to go to a store. Kayla is blind and was terrified. Torch steps in and protects her, decides to take her home with him and basically kidnaps her himself. Kayla had a rough childhood and terrible parents. Torch raised his 19-year-old daughter on his own and has been feeling the empty nest syndrome. Kayla just basically goes with the flow of staying with Torch and a relationship blossoms. Kayla claimed to be terrified and ...more
Sade Agbaje
Dec 09, 2016 Sade Agbaje rated it did not like it

I'm completely blown away on how bad LeAnn Asher's books continue to be... I feel for most erotic/smut authors that write about insta love and all the insta whatever you can think of, they understand one of their winning formula is the book has to be short. Listen there's only so many chapters you can sell an OTT Story after a while it starts looking like a really really bad telemundo series and they're generally bad. I don't know if LeAnn Ashers was going for a full length novel (it's got 26 ch

RJ
Ummm I am kinda shocked with this book. I have read two books by this author before this and one is even highly rated by me, so I know for a fact she can write. So this book was surprising because it felt like a step back in terms of writing.

Even the story was disappointing. It was one of those 'let's throw everything bad at the couple and hope it makes it interesting'. There's only so many kidnappings and assaults I can take in one book. And then the h was blind but I honestly sometimes even f
Erin
Mar 28, 2017 Erin added it
Shelves: did-not-finish, 2017
DNF @ 28%.

I think this author has potential. That said...

I stopped reading because: everything was "surface" level, no real in depth character or story development, the writing could have been better, too much going on in a small time frame to be half way believable.
Kerry Fletcher
Dec 04, 2016 Kerry Fletcher rated it liked it
This is a new to me author so i wasn't sure what to expect.

It's the start of a new MC series and this kicks off with Torch the Vice President of the club.

Kayla is all on her own. She's blind and feels very alone on the world. Not having had good parents she spent most of her life with her grandparents. When they died she found herself all alone. One day she goes to visit a store but the Taxi she was in drives off with her cane. She decides to try and find the store she needs but her hopes fade w
C
Nov 22, 2016 C rated it really liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
4.5/5
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of Torch.

I always like an MC book, but end up hating then due to the fact of how unsafe most of them are. Torch is 100% safe!! And I love that!!

Torch is sweet as sugar yet has the epic badassness every MC book needs!!

All the characters are unique and memorable! I can't wait to read all of their stories!

This book was also funny! And I mean literally LOL funny!!!! But I'm not surprised with that, all of Asher's books are hilarious!

The ending also surprise
★Isabella★
Jan 23, 2017 ★Isabella★ marked it as no-no-no
DNF

Couldn't afford to finish it! And not because this book is ridiculously insta-love, God knows I love insta books as long as they don't humor with my IQ! But I couldn't tolerate the shy, skittish, blind (literally) heroine when she's with the hero; making comments about women as "Bitches" & "Bitches be Crazy"!!!
Also her mother was useless, hero's mother of his child was useless, apparently all women were useless except the heroine so far!
I see a pattern here; mother issues much???
Maria
Dec 11, 2016 Maria rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!!!
Can't wait for the next books in this series
Dec 09, 2016 Jennifer rated it did not like it
DNF 30%
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
Review will be posted closer to release Date
2OCC Reviews
Feb 16, 2017 2OCC Reviews rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica
It's been a while since I've read an MC romance novel but because the heroine is blind and other factors, I jumped on this one. When authors write characters that have disabilities I find my self more engrossed with the story and I felt that this one was going to be the best of both worlds.

Kayla was an amazing women. She was tough even though she had her own set of short comings. She didn't let he past keep her down and I loved her so hard!

Torch was totally a knight in shining armor. His words
Missy's Book World
Apr 20, 2017 Missy's Book World rated it it was amazing
This had book had romance, bikers and alpha men what more could you want!! I loved torch and kayla together their chemistry was off the charts. Kayla is not one to mess around with she is not shy about sticking up for herself (I liked that). Torch was protective of her and was very alpha male! The side character's were amazing all of them were such a big part of the story and I liked how the Ole' lady's were not rude or catty to one another that is always a plus. Also, there were some seriously ...more
Catherine Imbeault
Jan 13, 2017 Catherine Imbeault rated it liked it
I received an ARC of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you LeeAn Archer!

Did I like this book? Yes. Did I love it? No. This breaks my heart because I really wanted to love it. Here are the reasons why I didn't.

Firstly, Kayla fell in love with Torch way to fast for my liking. I understand that he saved her and all, but he could've easily been another abductee playing the hero to get to her. I feel like she is the type of person who had no faith in humanity and assum
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
OMG I've read blurbs, teasers and I never saw that coming . Torch is amazing he steps in and comes to Kayla's rescue while she was trying to be kidnapped and instantly Torch knew he had to keep her . Kayla isn't use to people taking care of her, she's always done things herself, her childhood wasn't pleasant so when Torch takes her to his house and waits on her , cooks for her just overall takes care of her she loves it but isn't use to it. The chemistry between the two is very hot and Torch lov ...more
Tpagirl
May 13, 2017 Tpagirl rated it liked it
Torch was the first book I've read by LeAnn Asher and it's the first book of the Devil Souls MC series.

I was soooo ready for a good MC book. I love the big confident alpha that screams MC! And I love the suspenseful action plot that typically accompanies it. Torch had both.

Torch was the VP and an original member of the Devil's Souls MC. He was big, gorgeous, protective, and a single father who raised a daughter completely on his own.

Kayla was beautiful and blind. She had a horrendous childhood a
Keeana ~bookalicious babes blog
Torch is fiery, sweet, intriguing, I was mesmerized from page one i could not but it down Leann has done such a great job the characters and their development were very well written the story just flowed., you felt what the characters. We're going through and who Doesn't love a sexy sweet alpha that rides a bike and would protect you with his own life!
This book will spellbound you and hook you I cannot wait for more of Leann Awesomeness!!!
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
ARC received in exchange for an honest review

I really wanted to like this book, like really! The Blurb sounded so good! But I was disappointed. I felt like for the length of the book, Torch and Kayla could have had more time to get to know each other before the insta hit.

I mean they just met and it seemed they had a relationship that some people take years to have. They never argued, I mean really not one argument!

I liked Torch and I liked how he is this over protective badass with a soft heart
Suzanne
Nov 28, 2016 Suzanne rated it it was amazing
I have been following Ashers since the start and I have always enjoyed her take on insta love with a great backstory. But Torch. Omg Torch is just wow. Beyond alpha but with this amazing side to him. Kayla has melted him in so many ways.
I absolutely adore Kayla's spunk. She gives as good as she gets and does not back down despite the fact she is blind. One word. Tasers. You will totally get what I mean when you read this one! I was laughing so hard!!! Even though Kayla had gone through some ins
Jan
Nov 24, 2016 Jan rated it really liked it
Hot MC Read.

An insta love story with a hot Alpha male and an MC family feel.

Torch saves Kayla when she is about to be taken by a gang who are dealing with trafficking women, arriving on scene as if by fate he not only saves her but with one look claims her as his own.

Kayla is blind and despite this both are instantly attracted to each other, Torch has an instant calming effect on her and this tough biker becomes putty in her hands as he can't do enough for her.

Torch is so swoon worthy he would
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
Fireworks

***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review***

This is a first time author for me and I must admit that I'm all for instalove but somehow with this book it felt as it was kinda rushed but I truly enjoyed the story. Kayla is blind but it doesn't stop her from trying to be independent and get things done on her own. Going out one day and she attacked and was about to be kidnapped until Torch happened upon the seen. Torch is the VP of Devils Souls MC and he takes one look at Kayla afte
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. This is the first story by this author I read but will not be the last. The story has laughs, pain, kidnapping, secrets, and heartbreak.

This is Kayla and Torch’s story. Torch saves Kayla from being kidnapped. When she states she is blind he knows he needs to take her with him and keep her safe. He knows he has to take care of her. Can Kayla trust him? Her past is not great and she never really knew love but can she trust torch to take care of her? With
Books 2 Blog
You can be find B2B Kerry's review here:

ttps://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1829644...

LeAnn Asher's is a blogger turned author who spends her days reading and writing She released her debut novel early 2016, and can't wait to where this new adventure takes her. LeAnn writes about strong minded females and strong protective males who love their women unconditionally.
More about LeAnn Ashers...

Devils Souls MC (2 books)
  • Techy (Devils Souls MC, #2)

“I can imagine him smirking right now.” 3 likes