Start by marking “Passion Never Dies: The Complete Reborn Series” as Want to Read:
Passion Never Dies: The Complete Reborn Series

Passion Never Dies: The Complete Reborn Series (Reborn #1-4)

3.43  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
In March 2014, Anna Durand introduced a unique new series of paranormal romance novellas. For the first time ever, all four tales in the Reborn series are collected in one book.

Dawn woke up drowning, inside a tank in a laboratory straight out of a science fiction movie. Blinded by amnesia, she has no choice but to trust in the alluring stranger who pulls her out of the tan
Published November 4th 2016 by Jacobsville Books

To ask other readers questions about Passion Never Dies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion Never Dies

Fani
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: safe, paranormal
“My guardian. In every lifetime.”

Though it was an insta-love between Jake and Dawn, they had a good reason for the immediate attraction to each other and i enjoyed their romance, especially the way Jake was so protective with Dawn. Their story had a lot of potential to be good and interesting but unfortunately it didn’t work out for me due to its flaws.

I think the author of this book couldn’t decide what kind of genre this book would be, it started out as sci-fi but there were quickly intr
Dawn West
The Romance Review

**Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for honest review.**

Dawn just woke up to find herself missing memories and without a name. Her only means of finding answers is a mysterious man named Jake who'd rather escape now and answer questions later. But just when Dawn begins to understand that she's just been resurrected from the dead, she learns why Jake is so determined to get out of dodge: because bad guys are on their tail.

Jake isn't sure how or why Dawn woke fr
Caitlyn Lynch
Jan 25, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: contemp-romance
A Swiss Cheese of a book

I can only call this book Swiss Cheese because it’s full of plot holes AND cheesy as hell.

I was intrigued by the premise of an ancient Egyptian princess’s mumy being found intact and her somehow being revived by a modern biotech firm. I think that interesting premise is possibly part of why I’m so angry and disappointed that this book was so awful.

Let me just point out two of the biggest plot holes. One of these I absolutely could not get past.

Our protagonist, ‘Dawn’, is
Tricia Schneider
Unique and Adventurous

Dawn wakes up in a tank filled with blue liquid, not remembering her name or her past or how she ended up in a laboratory with a handsome man who insists she needs to follow him quickly before the scientists return to find them. That scene begins an adventurous and romantic tale about a woman who has been resurrected from a 3000 year-old mummy.

When I read the description about this book, I knew instantly that I wanted to read it. A romance involving a mummy? That seemed ri
Rubysbooks
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review originally posted at Ruby's Books

*Disclaimer: Review copy provided via Reading Alley in exchange for an honest review.

A very interesting take on reincarnation

Ancient Egypt is one of my favorite topics ever, and when I heard about this book I just knew I had to try it. I've always been fascinated by the culture, and the beliefs of ancient Egyptians, especially about their views about life after death.

This book offers a very interesting take reincarnation. It was interesting to see how them
Heather Stanley
Karen Giasson
Brandi
Nicole Ortiz
Dec 05, 2016
Anna Durand is a multi-award-winning author of sizzling romances, including the bestseller Dangerous in a Kilt, which earned a 2016 National Readers' Choice Award for erotic romance. She loves writing about spunky heroines and hunky heroes, in settings as diverse as modern Chicago and the fairy realm. Making use of her master's in library science, she owns a cataloging services company that caters ...more
More about Anna Durand

Reborn (5 books)
  • Reborn to Die (Reborn #1)
  • Reborn to Burn (Reborn #2)
  • Reborn to Avenge (Reborn #3)
  • Reborn to Conquer (Reborn #4)