Start by marking “Of Love and Special Things: An Anthology” as Want to Read:
Of Love and Special Things: An Anthology

Of Love and Special Things: An Anthology

4.50  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
A collection of romance short stories inspired by Barry Manilow's well-loved songs
Published October 18th 2016 by Georgette S. Gonzales

To ask other readers questions about Of Love and Special Things, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Of Love and Special Things

·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Of Love and Special Things: An Anthology
H. Bentham
Oct 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
“I do not judge people by what they want. You should not do that to yourself.”

This collection of short stories were inspired by Barry Manilow songs! It’s from a writing challenge(?) introduced by @minavesguerra where a story must be written in 7 chapters with around 700 words/chapter.
That sounded like a tall order so I was v intrigued with how Georgette a full story with such limits, and I’m telling you this early on, she nailed each one of it!

The first story, When Broken Hearts Find Love goes
Oct 18, 2016
Claire
marked it as to-read
May 19, 2020
Georgette began writing novels as Edith Joaquin of My Special Valentine Tagalog (Filipino) Romance pocketbooks, published by Bookware Publishing Corp. She started writing in English and self-pubbing works in the middle of 2015.
Gette works best at night, is also an editor, a public/media relations consultant, loves to cook pasta dishes and to eat caramel cake.

News & Interviews