Start by marking “Love of the Game” as Want to Read:
Love of the Game

Love of the Game

Love of the Game will knock you out with a one, two, punch of super sexy. From rugby players who can’t leave their passion on the pitch to Paralympians with everything to prove, these athletes are certainly playing for keeps.

Warm yourself up with stories of:

Football: Where college stars and former NFL hopefuls are ready to go long.
MMA Fights: Where participants get
Published October 15th 2016 by Sexy Little Pages

To ask other readers questions about Love of the Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love of the Game

Start your review of Love of the Game
Marie Piper
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm not a sporty person. Despite my illustrious junior high softball career, which only happened because my Dad was the coach, the world of sports doesn't rank on my list of interests. UNTIL THE OLYMPICS roll around! And then, hot damn I'm practically a sportscaster!

LOVE OF THE GAME, the new sports-themed erotica collection from Sexy Little Pages, brought me back to those Olympic days of summer when Michael Phelps ruled the pool, Usain Bolt ran like the wind, and the American gymnast
Midwest Romantic
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on my blog Live Laugh & Love Books

Love of the Game was a pretty awesome anthology to read. I am not usually a fan of Sports romances, probably because the only sports I enjoy or Baseball and anything my children get into…so sports is not my strong suit. But I gave this one a chance because it the synopsis sounded pretty good, and to my surprise it really was fun to read!

Each story was enjoyable to read and there really was a sport for everyone, so that’s awe
Beth Hale
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love of the Game is a delightful collection of sexy short stories. I enjoyed each story presented. They were all well-written, with characters you can relate to and smooth-flowing prose. There's something for everyone. The anthology blends enthusiasm for sports and the celebration of sexual freedom well, leaving the readers with a well-rounded collection of sexy stories.
Mira Stanley
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This collection entertained me from start to finish and steamed up my e-reader.

Every story is well written, well edidted, and has a happy for now ending. The characters are developed and likable. Each author shows that they really know the sport their characters are involved in. I learned details I hadn't known about things like how swimmers practice and the kinds of accmodations a double-A ball player has to endure when out of town.

But the action isn't limited to the spo
Harley Easton
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-erotica
Rebecca Chase
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Michelle
Oct 19, 2016
C.M. Peters
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Torrance Sené
Oct 16, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Anna Sky