Start by marking “Unraveling (Unblemished, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unraveling (Unblemished, #2)

Unraveling

(Unblemished #2)

What happens when happily ever after starts to unravel?

Published July 11th 2017 by Thomas Nelson/HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Unraveling, please sign up.

Nadine Brandes
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Even 5 stars seems like a low score to give this magnificent book. Loved every word. Your bookshelf won't know what hit it.
Trina (Between Chapters)
Oct 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was sent a copy of this book by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

See my review of the first book, Unblemished, here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

I enjoyed this sequel more than the first book because the story felt more streamlined, or maybe it's just that I'm past the growing pains and was now familiar with the world and characters so it was easier to get into. I really loved where the story went! We're seeing more of the world(s), learning more about the characters.
Lindsey (Books for Christian Girls)
About this book:

“What happens when happily ever after starts to unravel?
Eliyana Ember doesn't believe in true love. Not anymore. After defeating her grandfather and saving the Second Reflection, El only trusts what's right in front of her. The tangible. The real. Not some unexplained Kiss of Infinity she once shared with the ghost of a boy she's trying to forget. She has more important things to worry about--like becoming queen of the Second Reflection, a role she is so not prepared to fill.
Abigail
Good golly, why are these books so good?!? This one was even better than the first one. I also need the third book like now because with everything that just happened I need closure!

Joshua became the jerkest, jerk I have EVER read about. (Pun not intended ;D) I don't care what some may say, he truly does not love El because if he did he would be selfless and let me say that he the THE most selfish guy ever!!! Ughhhh, he frustrates me to no end.

Ky on the other hand was still a sweetheart and I
Ashley Bogner
I was so excited to read this sequel to Unblemished . Unraveling was one of my most-anticipated reads of 2017. I loved the elegant writing and unique premise. Unraveling was a strong sequel, something that is very hard to find.

There were so many plot twists! I was never sure what to expect and some of the twists blew me away. I never wanted to put the book down. Sara Ella's writing is, as with the first book, exceptional. The characters have distinct voices and El definitely stands out as a
Shantelle
Oh my heart! *sobs*

Sara Ella certainly knows how to write a complex and captivating fairy tale-esque story! Unraveling was truly a perfect sequel to Unblemished, and I think I enjoyed it even more!

Realm-travel. Fantasy. Good vs. evil. Romance. Family and friends. Battles and secrets. Such a delightful fairy tale feel! I used to watch "Once Upon a Time" (though I discontinued it for various personal reasons), and Unraveling felt a lot like that tv show, in all the good ways! *smiles* It just has
Serethiel ☽ ✨
OH MY GOODNESS. THIS COVER. I JUST CAN'T GET OVER HOW GORGEOUS THIS COVER IS.
Alyssa
About the Book

What happens when happily ever after starts to unravel?

Now tha
Storm
Nov 12, 2016 marked it as to-read
Ooo that is such a gorgeous cover!!! ❤ Cue heart eyes and fangirling :D So pretty! ...more
Sheila Goicea
See this entire review along with others on my blog at: shesgoingbookcrazy.com

I received this copy from the publisher via NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review.

DNFing at 40%
Sometimes there is no solution. Sometimes there's simply an end.

As a reviewer, I try my darnedest to get through a book, even if I'm not its biggest fan, so I may give it an honest review. Some books, I can hunker down and wait patiently, and am actually satisfied by the result that I did. With others, I get lost in
Sara Ella
Jul 17, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Jane
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore this story. The very heartbeat of this story linked with mine and I was a part of it every second of the way.

The story is so vibrant and alive, the writing is stunning, everything about this book is breathtaking. It truly outshines the first (also magnificent) book.

I can't recommend this enough.
Leah Jay
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just saw the cover of Unraveling and

*wipes away tears of joy*

I think it will do nicely.

So nicely.
Carrie Schmidt (Reading is My SuperPower)
Y’all. I can’t even. This book. This series. I am undone.

In my inner card catalog, I file it right next to The Chronicles of Narnia and the Harry Potter series because of the sheer joy it brings me as I unearth each new layer of what lies beneath the story.

There’s so much I want to rave about, gush about, FLAIL about. But I can’t… not until you’ve read it too. Because – spoilers. But let me just say that very little played out like I thought it would in this second installment of Sara Ella’s fab
Just Commonly
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"I know if we disconnect he might be lost forever. 'l love you; is what I want to say. Instead I ask him, 'Find me?' . . . 'Always.'" (prelude)

Unraveling, book 2 of The Unblemished Trilogy have done its predecessor justice, plus more. Wow! One will need a moment right after finishing this to just sigh and stare, stare into space and revel at the ingenuity of this series. I can't even believe how well this sequel is.

"All fiction is drawn from fact." (265)

The beauty of the writing, language, and t
Olivia
Feb 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Disappointed by some of the content but still an amazing sequel... full review to come.
Darque  Dreamer
May 24, 2017 rated it liked it
"Without him now, darkness descends.

Where it begins, my light does end."

(Ella, Unraveling)

With the continuation of book one, Unblemished, Unraveling will draw you deeper in to the faerie tale. You will be immersed in to the legend of the Verity and the Void. You will be tossed around, like a ship on the sea, by the emotions and heartache, and you will be left wondering if light will truly prevail over darkness.

The Plot: Following the events of Unblemished, El is now training to understand her ca
Courtney Clark
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Where do I even begin?! This book is such an adventure from page 1, with multiple twists I didn’t see coming (especially the one at about the 30% mark). Continuing with themes of sacrifice, self-confidence, and even the power of true love, Unraveling delves deeper into the story world and deeper into the characters as they face unforeseen challenges to their world. The world-building alone is fascinating as we learn even more about these parallel worlds with Eliyana.

Side note: I think this book
Rachel
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bookworm-mama
Sara Ella has truly bewitched me with Unraveling. So many twists, so many emotions, so many aspects that will leave you speechless and unable to move...More than once my husband would look over at me and say "Shhhh"...Because HE was trying to read his book and I was over here repeating myself..."NO!!!! Noooooo!!! NO!" or "WHAAAAAAAAAT?????" (you get the picture?)

With an eloquence that is rarely seen (especially in YA) Sara Ella has created "a whole new world" for us to discover! Infused with the
April Sarah
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
3.5 Stars.

I was given this book for a free and honest review.

Sara Ella does it again with a blend of fairy tales and pop culture references. I still got that 10th Kingdom/Once upon a time vibe. I did enjoy all those references and call outs, there were times I wondered if it was too much. And while I struggled with reading the first part of this book the ending has me hooked in a way that I just have to have the next book.

Full Video Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY5WT...
Emilie Hendryx
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another layer is revealed in a beautifully complex story of hope and the fight for good to win over evil in Unraveling, the second book in the Unblemished series by Sara Ella.

Elyana is now queen but living like a shadow of her former self. Joshua, strong and left in charge, can obviously feel the weight of his responsibilities. The tensions rise between the two when something happens that disrupts the almost-happy ending and sends El to make a drastic choice.

On a race through the reflections, E
Hailey Rose
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it

To be honest, I enjoyed Unraveling a lot more than Unblemished. I was a lot less confused, the story was easier to follow... and it was SOOOOO complex!!!! *dies* I so enjoyed the COMPLETELY unexpected plot twist. Also, El was a lot easier to connect with in this book. The emotions were a lot more real and raw for everyone. And this book made me love Ky a lot more. I wasn't too keen on him in Unblemished, but now that I know him a little better--yep. He's awesome. <3 Something I didn't like so
Galaxy Adventurer
Over the course of reading this book I've had my heart broken, then it started to get put back together and everything seemed to be going good, about had it broken again but then it was fully put back together and everything was sunshine and rainbows...and then, well you know how in Once Upon a Time when Regina crushes peoples hearts? Well...

regina crushing a heart

So yeah, my heart has been crushed. But I have been given the tiniest bit of hope, the tiniest bit.
But, the world is falling apart and I'm not sure if every
Rachelle Cobb
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-read
The much-anticipated sequel to Unblemished, Unraveling by Sara Ella takes it up a notch. Since it immersed me right back into the story that began in Book One, I felt like I picked up right where we left off with no hitch. And I think I finished this book even faster than I did the first one.

I absolutely loved how this book delved deeper than the first, which had to understandably introduce the storyworld. But Unraveling dives into the character's minds, motivations, and individual missions. Wov
Toni Shiloh
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh this book was a great follow on to book 1 and makes me want #3 right now! Can't wait for the Unblemished series to continue.
Angela
Jul 13, 2017 rated it liked it
3 star review was still really fun but I had a few issues and still love the first book more but here is a link to my full review of it!
Gabrielle
Oh. My. Goodness. I think I just died. This book, people--if you're going to preorder a book in 2017, then make it this one. It is so worth it.

Okay, this review is going to sound totally fan-girly, and will probably contain spoilers from the first book. You've been warned.

SQUEAL! I loved this book so much. It has the best romance since Parvin and Solomon, and some of the swooniest scenes in all of romance history. The best part? It's totally clean!! That makes me so happy. :D There is a few cont
Olivia
May 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Rating 3.5
Read the review on my blog!
Laura A. Grace
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After having some time to stew on this novel, this book was truly spectacular! I have read thrilling plot twists in other books (making me want to throw a book until I could handle my emotions), but I’m unsure if I have read one that left me utterly speechless and unable to possibly move forward as this one.

Everything about UNRAVELING had me truly unraveling and couldn’t place who was friend or foe. I couldn’t believe how certain people had drastically changed or how a certain someone was left…
Merie Shen
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ooookay wow.

What a crazy fun ride.

Book two was definitely better than the first! I loved it! Go, Eliyana Ember! I loved that in book two we get to travel through the amazingly designed world of the Reflections. And so many fun new characters! El's new sister-ship with Ebony was so sweet and adorable and I just can't! El's growth as a character too, was fantastic. And did I mention all the new characters?

Joshua was totally freaking me out, but in the end I found myself feeling for him too, even t
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Coffee, Chapters ...: Uraveling 10 17 Jul 27, 2017 03:47AM
YA Buddy Readers'...: Unraveling by Sara Ella->Starting June 19th, 2017 5 11 Jul 05, 2017 11:56AM

• Water Princess, Fire Prince (The Rizkaland Legends, #1)
  • Love Everlasting (Isle of Hope, #2)
  • A Time to Rise (Out of Time, #3)
  • Truth (Makilien, #1)
  • Scarlet Moon (Children of the Blood Moon, #1)
  • Pendragon's Heir
  • A Dream Not Imagined
  • Aire
  • Annabeth's War
  • Courageous (Valiant Hearts, #3)
  • The Midsummer Captives (Firethorn Chronicles #2)
  • The Rise of Aredor (The Rise of Aredor #1)
  • The King's Scrolls (Ilyon Chronicles, #2)
  • Mardan's Mark (Mardan's Mark, #1)
  • Golden Daughter (Tales of Goldstone Wood, #7)
  • Hebbros (Companions of Arcrea, #1)
  • The Thorn Keeper (Penned in Time, #2)
  • A Gathering Tempest (Broken Tides #0.5)
Once upon a time, Sara Ella dreamed she would marry a prince and live in a Disney castle. Today, she spends her days throwing living room dance parties for her two princesses, raising her little prince to be a king, and conquering realms of her own imaginings. Oh, and her husband is definitely more swoon-worthy than any Prince Charming.

Sara’s UNBLEMISHED trilogy has received high praise and multip

Unblemished (3 books)
  • Unblemished (Unblemished #1)
  • Unbreakable (Unblemished, #3)
“Because true beauty comes from within, from the person you are.” 7 likes
“High heels, I'm convinced, are a creation of the Void and intended only to torture my poor unfortunate soles.” 6 likes