Start by marking “Royal Gentleman” as Want to Read:
Royal Gentleman

Royal Gentleman

My crown was plastic.

His was the real deal—jewels and all.

I, Kerris Von Roy, lived among royalty.

Until I didn’t.

Crown Prince of Sardones, Ander Nicholas Gabriel Camran was my childhood best friend.

Until he wasn’t.

Ten years later, I have the opportunity of a lifetime. To photograph and chronicle the Royal Family of Sardones’ reinstallation.

To capture history.

Nicholas was t
Published July 17th 2019 by Christy Pastore Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Royal Gentleman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Royal Gentleman

Lynn
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love all things royal and Christy Pastore does not disappoint with Royal Gentleman. There is old history, childhood friends reconnecting, some crisis and drama and a lot of great characters in this book.
Kerris and Nicholas were childhood friends, he's always know he would be king until the monarchy was removed. Now with it back in place Nicholas reaches out to Kerris for help. So much happens in this book. But the core of it is the relationship with Kerris and Nicholas and how can a commoner bec
Nicole Westmoreland
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my crowning jewels! This book was fantastic! The reigniting of Nicholas and Kerris’s childhood events turned a friendship to a loving relationship! This was a wonderful Royals read that included all the heat, drama, death, history…just all of it so perfectly wrapped up together in an enthralling storyline!

Author Christy Pastore has a wonderful writing technique, it is easy to follow, hot, the characters (not even just the main characters, but also the supporting ones as well!), the suspense
Samantha Turbyfill
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first read by Christy Pastore and I just loved it!

I can’t think of a royal romance I’ve read. Most royalty type stuff I read is in my fantasy reads so I thought I knew what to expect.

NOPE! So this is a childhood friends to lovers and all the sudden I thought oh no this is going to well too early. This can’t be good!!

Everything I thought was about to happen was totally tossed in the air as the story spun and got suspenseful!

I just really really loved that this was so unpredictable
Kim
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hands-down one of the best books I've read this year.

Royal Gentleman was an absolutely fantastic book filled with intrigue, danger and lots of set-your-kindle-on-fire love scenes. This friends-to-enemies novel tells the story of Prince Nicholas and his childhood best friend Kerris while they attempt to navigate their relationship amongst the recently reestablished royal court of Sardones. The two hadn't seen or spoken to each other since they were teenagers, but when the monarchy is reinstated N
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kerris and Prince Ander Nicholas Gabriel Camran were childhood friends, and her first crush. Ten years later, Kerris is in America, working as a photojournalist, when out of the blue, Nicholas calls on her. See, his family was oust from their country by a fake vote to get rid of the monarchy, so they've been living in exile waiting until they could go home, however, his mother has since passed away while his father is sick, so Nicholas will be the one ruling his country of Sardones, once it's kn ...more
Angela's Book Addiction
Royal Gentleman by Christy Pastore is a contemporary, friends to lovers, second chance, royal romance told in first person dual POV that takes place in the fictional country of Sardones.

Due to a conspiracy coming to light that had been responsible for ousting and exiling the royal family from Sardones more than ten years ago, the monarchy is being reestablished and the royals are returning to govern.

Photojournalist, Kerris, grew up among the Sardonian royal family with a crush on her childhood
Alice
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awwwwwww! I just finished Royal Gentleman by Christy Pastore and don't know what to say now...
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! Well of course you can ALWAYS expect a damn awesome book when it's written by Christy Pastore!!!
But I didn't expect THAT!
Awwwwwww!!!!!
I'm just SOOOO HAPPY!!!! I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!
So... Royal Gentleman is the wonderful love story of Kerris and Nicholas.
First let me swoon about the names! Awww! I love them sooo much! *swoon*
And of course I eve
Dee
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Intrigue and Scandals and Heat, Oh My!”

With her father being employed by the Royal Family of Sardones, Kerris Von Roy grew up in the world of the Royals and with many of its privileges. The Crown Prince of Sardones, Ander (he prefers Nicholas), was her childhood best friend, and her first teenage crush. Before they could explore their feelings, the Royal Family was exiled—and Kerris and Nicholas were countries apart.

Now in a turn of political events, the Royal Family is reinstated, and Nichola
Lynn Reynolds
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kerris Von Roy thought she’d left the past behind. Nicholas Camran may just have a fresh start. His family has a mystery in its past that has decided to reappear. This story had me think Monaco. I can picture that as the setting.

We have a fascination with royalty. Some people may go a little overboard in that fascination. The media helps to fuel that preoccupation/obsession. They may be people but there’s nothing ordinary about their lives. Our author puts a spin on that attraction and adds in s
Jess
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really wanted to love the story but it was lacking somehow. Maybe I wanted there to be more of a build up before Nicholas and Kerris dived into their relationship. Especially because they hadn’t really been involved prior to their friendship ending years ago. For me, it would have been better for a lead up rather than just falling into bed straight away. Their chemistry was great but the two of them rekindling childhood crushes so quickly didn’t sit right with me. I would have liked some more ...more
Kelly Brock
Kerris and Nicholas

This is my first story by this author. It was fantastic and has a bit of everything; romance, sweetness, steam, and drama.

Kerris and Nicholas were childhood friends. They grew up together in a Royal palace. Nicholas, a future King, and Kerris , the daughter of the King’s Advisor. When they are teenagers the monarchy is desolved and both families move away from the country.

It’s now 10 years later and the circumstances that ruined the monarchy are found to be false. Nicholas wi
Fabiola Francisco
Shelves: 2019-reads
The royals have arrived, and I’m here for it!

One of my favorite tropes is friends-to-lovers, especially when they’re childhood friends. Royal Gentleman delivers this in the perfect balance between friendship and romance. I’ve been waiting for Christy Pastore to write a royal romance, and it’s been well worth the wait.

Full of emotions, mystery, and steam, Royal Gentleman is one of those stories that stays in your mind. I couldn’t stop thinking about it until I finished it, and now I wish it were
Christine Frieseke-Miller
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am all for a story about a royal family, but when you add in a little suspense and a lot of heat, I'm SOLD!!! I couldn't get enough of Kerris and Nicholas's story. Nicholas and Kerris were childhood friends who reunite when Nicholas's family reclaims the throne in their country after being ousted years before. You can instantly feel the chemistry between these two and you just know there was so much more than friendship all those years before.

Ms. Pastore does an amazing job of painting this fi
Erin
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Royal Gentleman began like the perfect romance: Nicholas and Kerris reuniting after so long, all the sexual tension that surrounds them, then all of a sudden BAM!...All I can say is, expect the unexpected. This book has it all. Lust and power and scandal intertwine in this friends to lovers romance that kept my toes on point whilst simultaneously swooning and fanning myself with my kindle.
In true Pastore style, we are whisked intto a world of fine foods, high fashion and paparazzi. I love how sh
Antonette
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Royal Gentleman was not what I expected, but was so much more. It was a story filled with love, conspiracies, danger, sex and everything in between. There were twists and turns that I didn’t see coming, which made for an exciting read.

Author Christy Pastore created a detailed world in which this Royal Family ruled over. Nicholas was every bit of what the title says - a Royal Gentleman - and it was hard not to fall for him instantly. The same can be said for Kerris, a longtime friend of Nicholas
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads, arcs, alison
Kerris, the commoner, the childhood friend to the Prince. What happens when she's all grown up and gets the chance to be the photography for the royal family? Will Prince Nicholas see more than a childhood friend?

Let me start off with, holy action! I didn’t realize there would be action in this story, but there is, and I am here for it. I really loved Nicholas! I am so glad he wasn’t super arrogant, or a complete womanizer. As far as Kerris, she could and did hold her own during difficult times
Yolanda
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I love it when a book is so good and so well written that it sucks me in and I know right away that the couple is meant to be together. Royal Gentleman gave me all the romantic feels, it’s a deliciously naughty and sexy book that I couldn’t get enough of. Christy Pastore created one heck of a clever and fantastic royal hit!!

Royal Gentleman has a perfect blend of drama, suspense and sizzling sexy times with an intriguing storyline that lured me in immediately. Nicholas and Kerris are exceptional
J Williams
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best friend, lover, king.

Kerris grew up among the royal family but her best friend, Prince Nicholas, was just a boy, her confidante, her first crush. Years later she is called back to witness history. The royal family is being reinstated and Nicholas wants her to document it all with her camera. Things quickly become heated between the two and friendship turns to a lot more.

I loved these characters! Kerris and Nicholas were a perfect match and the secondary characters added so much to the story
April Symes
Royal Gentleman by Christy Pastore is a sweetly naughty, beautifully touching, with just the right amount of sizzle and spice that heats up this royal story.
Royal Gentleman is a friends to lovers read that is full of feels, action, drama, friendship, scandal, angst, twists, forbidden love, passion, excitement, heat, and royal romance. Nicholas and Kerris are the couple that will have you rooting for from start to finish. Their journey towards their HEA is beautiful and amazing!!

My Rating: 4.8 s
Heather andrews
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nicholas will legit give his woman anything at a moment's notice, “so, we’ll get you a gown.” Nicholas pulls out his phone and taps at the screen. He eyes me up and down. “Something in red. You’ll look amazing in red.” Nicholas likes to make his plans known, “completely. I suggest you meet with the stylist. Pick out a cocktail dress . . . a short one. I plan on effing you in front of as many mirrors as I can.” I liked this book, I fell in love with Nicholas, the man would move Heaven and Hell fo ...more
Anne Heath
Shelves: christy-pastore
Royal Gentleman is a Royal Success!!!
Kerris and Nicholas are on fire from the get-go! This low angst, steamy love story is centered on getting Nicholas to the throne but with Kerris by his side and his loyal brother Xavier they have their work cut out for them. The trip to the throne isn't without its share of sizzle, sex, and scandal. Enjoy this beautifully written, extreme attention to detail and fashion-forward read and feel emersed into the world of royalty! Christy has done it again!!!
Christina
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I learned we were getting a royal book from Christy Pastore, I couldn't wait!! She knocked this genre out of the park.

Kerris and Nicholas were childhood friends. They have been separated for years but are reunited when the royal family is reinstated back in their home country. Their connection is off the charts. Christy Pastore is a master in creating worlds. You will be immediately sucked into this story.

The scandal and suspense sets this book apart from any other royal book you've read!
Alicia
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Perfect summer read!

This book has it all: childhood-friends-to-lovers, steamy hot love scenes, suspense and ROYALS! There is something for everyone.

I’m a royal lover so getting a book written by another royal-lover is a dream come true. I love the characters and world that Christy has created. Kerris and Nicolas are amazing together. I couldn’t help to smile and sigh with happiness with their interactions.

Cannot wait to see if we get more from Sardones in future books by Christy.
Loralie
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was hard not to swoon over Nicholas. Isn't it every little girl's dream to marry a prince? It was fun getting a bird's eye view of royal life: the fans (and naysayers), the paps, the threats, making hard decisions and having to smile and wave. I can imagine it's not an easy life. Kerris & Nicholas' relationship was sweet and sexy. It had mutual respect with them having a deep friendship, and it was hot, hot, hot! I also loved the Easter eggs of a certain American duchess.
BookishStacy
Shelves: arc, royals
This was my first book by Christy Pastore and I really enjoyed it. I love a good royal read and this one didn't disappoint. I loved that we have a commoner paired up with a prince! Add to that, they were childhood friends and that makes it so much more. With a good deal of suspense, great chemistry, interesting supporting characters, some twisty hold-your-breath moments and a nice dash of heat, this is one you do not want to miss!
Izzybear
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing story about childhood friends turned to lovers. The story has lots of mystery, action and suspense along with a good amount of sweet romance. I really loved the relationship between Kerris and Nicholas. All the love and respect they have for each other is so wonderful. The tender moments they shared were both beautiful and heartwarming. I loved going on this journey with them.
Kate
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who doesn’t need a little Royal love in their life? Royal Gentleman is a sweet friends to lovers novel with just the right amount of spice and the requisite royal family scandal. Nicholas & Kerris were hard to put down. 💜
Lauren
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my!! This book blew me away! There was drama, romance and all the feels thrown in that really made this an incredible read. I loved the characters and the storyline was so believable and well written that you couldn’t help but lose yourself amongst their world. Amazing!!
Patti Gunkel
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely LOVED this book! I read it in one day, I just couldn't put it down. It has soooo many feels, it is hard to explain them all. I felt like i was in the book right along side the characters. I am a fan of all things royal after reading this book!
cupcakes and bookshelves
I was riveted to this book, deliciously exciting, full of just the right mix of heat and suspense. A cracking love story, absolutely LOVED IT.
4.5 Stars

*ARC kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much*
Romance Retreat: Royal Gentleman Paperback Giveaway 7 14 23 hours, 48 min ago
Romance Retreat: Royal Gentleman Blogger and Reader Sign Up 6 20 Jul 18, 2019 11:26AM
Romance Retreat: Royal Gentleman is LIVE! 1 3 Jul 17, 2019 05:55PM
Romance Retreat: Royal Gentleman is only 5 Days Away! 1 5 Jul 12, 2019 06:46PM
Romance Retreat: Royal Gentleman Teaser 2 10 Jul 08, 2019 09:09PM
Christy Pastore is a bestselling author of Romantic Comedy and Literary Humor romance reads. She writes sexy, contemporary romance books that contain bold heroines and swoony gentleman with a naughty side. Writing has always been a part of Christy’s life. Her first writing gig was for a celebrity entertainment website. Later she went on to create her own blogazine and media company combining her l ...more