Start by marking “Married to the Mom-To-Be (The Cedar River Cowboys, #4)” as Want to Read:
Married to the Mom-To-Be (The Cedar River Cowboys, #4)

Married to the Mom-To-Be

(The Cedar River Cowboys #4)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  53 ratings  ·  18 reviews
She's late. That kind of late

Kayla Rickard always planned to marry and start a family with the right man. Then she met Liam O'Sullivan. Once she sampled passion in his arms, she forgot the feud that separated their families for decades. Now Kayla's in two times the trouble. She's secretly married to and pregnant by public enemy number one.

After eloping to Vegas, the scion
Published March 21st 2017 by Harlequin Special Edition

To ask other readers questions about Married to the Mom-To-Be, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Married to the Mom-To-Be

really liked it 4.00  ·

Kiki
This was surprisingly a good read for me.
Safety cautions: hero had a number of ONS AFTER meeting AND falling in love with heroine!
However, he's one of the good guys.
***SPOILERS***
He asked heroine on a date and she turned him down.
There's animosity between their families so he tried to take her No, move on, go on a date, but realised he couldn't do it and DID NOT sleep with his date and ask h on date again.
She not only turned him down again, but she also started dating someone else which appeare
Alexandra
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This story is part of the Cedar River Cowboys series. Its always nice to go back to Cedar River.
Kayla and Liam fall in love despite a ongoing war between there parents. Managing to keep the romance and quickie wedding in Las Vegas a secret. Until Kayla finds out she is pregnant.
Kayla and Liam are a case of opposites attract. Liam is a black and white guy with a high moral code. While Kayla sees shades of grey. They butt heads several times trying to sort this situation out.
Can they see each othe
Helen
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a fabulous story I savoured every word so much emotion and love coming from the beautifully written words. MS Lacey has penned a story that will stay with me for a long time it is set in a beautiful small town that we have gotten to know well in previous stories. This time we get hotelier Liam O’Sullivan and gorgeous Kayla Rickard’s story and we get to see what happens when love breaks down a family feud that has lasted for years.

When a car accident in the hotel car park shoots lightenin
Lynn Brooks
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fun and easy read as Helen Lacey takes us on a journey of forbidden love, deception and finding peace. Guilt and duty are at the top of the list of what the heroine is feeling. She's difficult to like because she's not being fair to him at all, but you're still drawn to the story because he's such a nice guy that you're wanting a happy ending for. Lots of drama with well developed characters and story lines.

Kayla Rickard is in quite the predicament. Not only has she been having a fling with th
Michelle
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Helen Lacey creates a modern day Romeo and Juliet scenario without the characters dying. LOL. There is no doubt that Kayla and Liam are completely in love and lust with each other. Their connection is intense and their passion flares instantly. However, they both have been raised with a hatred for the other’s family. Sadly, this happened between their fathers over 30 years ago. Will they be able to sustain a relationship after they learn the truth or will it destroy their chance at a happy marri ...more
Dottie
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Married to the mom to be ,is another great story by Helen Lacey.  A real problem exists when Kayla Rickards finds out she is pregnant by Liam O'Sullivan.  Why a problem lets list a few. First his family is on the no no list with her family as a family feud year old exists.  Second problem is Kayla wants to keep it a secret from her family that she is having Liam's baby because the final problem is she is secretly married to Liam.  The saying about a tangled web and deceit truly come to past in t ...more
Emma Johnson
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thought that this book was going to be super cheesy and I wasn't going to love it, but I found myself totally indulged in this story. Being set in South Dakota, I was able to relate to all of the places they traveled to. Being a sucker for romance novels, this was beyond my expectations. Sort of set like a modern day Romeo and Juliet (minus the teen angst and death), it was very well written.
Janie Evans
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Married to the Mom-To-Be (The Cedar River Cowboys)" by Helen Lacey is a wonderful, quick read. Liam O'Sullivan and Kayla Rickard have one big thing stacked against them. Their families hate each other. Even though this is a really big problem the two are secretly married to each other and they're expecting a baby. Kayla is very wishy washy with her marriage and wanting to keep it a secret from her parents. Liam has been patient with her and respecting her wishes to keep their private lives sepa ...more
Leigh
I'm sorry but I DNF this one :-( I just can't connect. I had a recency effect (just read Cinderella deal). Maybe in six month's time, I'll re-read this one. Maybe my rating will change by then...
Jemi Fraser
What an intriguing plot line! It was fascinating to watch Liam and Kayla unravel the twists and turns along the way. A good read!!
Anita Hickman
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
MARRIED TO THE MOM-TO-BE

Liam and Kaylas families share a secret they have fought over for many years..
Kayla and Liam went against the odds and got married. Now, they too have their own secret to share.

But will it further break their families apart or will it mend all the fences to a happily ever after...

Helen Lacey wrote a gripping story with a lot of emotions that had me all the way from beginning to end, It was a page Turner that had me up all night wanting to know what happened. I just couldn
Nas Dean
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
MARRIED TO THE MOM-TO-BE by author Helen Lacey is a Harlequin Special Edition series release for April 2017.

Kayla Rickard is married and expecting Liam O’Sullivan’s baby. And Liam happens to belong to the family of her dad’s biggest enemy. How could Kayla explain to her dad that she loves Liam?

What is the secret which made Liam’s family enemy to Kayla’s family? Would revealing that secret tear the families and Kayla and Liam apart or bring them together? Interesting and intriguing.

Married to
TashNz
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A story I read word for word, not skipping a single sentence or page and one which I was so caught up in I fell asleep with it in my hand well after midnight.

It was lovely to be back in Cedar River and I settled back to enjoy a lovely story but it wasn't just lovely, it was heart catching, dramatic, exciting and so wonderfully written I devoured every word!

Liam and Kayla are expecting a baby, we find that out in the first sentence! They are in love so all good there BUT their parents are in a
Adel
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Married to the Mom-to-Be is another fantastic read by Helen Lacey. This book is the third in the Cedar River Cowboys series, each book in the series can be read as a stand-alone although every book I’ve read so far is amazing so you wouldn’t want to miss out on reading the other friends’ stories.

In this book Kayla Rickard and Liam O’Sullivan is secretly married. The older Rickard’s and O’Sullivan’s are arch enemies and it will break their hearts to find out that their children got married. Then
Jaesan
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
I love Liam. Enough said. Kayla doesn't deserve Liam. She doesn't deserve him, or his child. Yeah yeah she wants to be considerate of their parents feeling. Blah blah blah. But what about Liam? His thoughts and feelings. She was right about being a coward. I say he should have taken the baby and left. No matter what happened in the end.
Priya
May 02, 2017
Katie Valdez
Apr 21, 2018
Hillary McIntyre
rated it did not like it
May 16, 2017
Shaina D'cunha
rated it it was ok
May 17, 2017
Ash Kudva-shanbhag
Apr 13, 2017
  • Her Texas Rescue Doctor
  • Prince of Scandal
  • Charm School for Cowboys (Hurley's Homestyle Kitchen, #5)
  • The Lawman's Convenient Bride
  • Always the Best Man (Crimson, Colorado #6)
  • Falling for the Mom-to-Be
  • One in a Billion (Home To Harbor Town, #4)
  • It Started with a Diamond
  • High Country Baby
  • Unwrapping His Convenient Fiancee
  • The Maverick's Holiday Surprise (Montana Mavericks: The Baby Bonanza #5)
  • A Cinderella for the Greek
  • The Makeover Prescription (Sugar Falls, Idaho #5)
  • His Texas Forever Family (Peach Leaf, Texas #1)
  • Seduced by the Baron (Fairy Tales of New York, #4)
About Helen
Helen Lacey grew up reading Black Beauty, Anne of Green Gables and Little House on The Prairie. These childhood classics inspired her to write her first book when she was seven years old, a story about a girl and her horse. Although, it wasn’t until the age of eleven when she read her first Mills & Boon, that she knew wanted to write romances. Her parents’ love of travel meant she s

The Cedar River Cowboys (7 books)
  • Three Reasons to Wed (The Cedar River Cowboys #1)
  • Lucy & the Lieutenant (The Cedar River Cowboys #2)
  • The Cowgirl's Forever Family (The Cedar River Cowboys, #3)
  • The Rancher's Unexpected Family (The Cedar River Cowboys, #5)
  • A Kiss, a Dance & a Diamond (The Cedar River Cowboys, #6)
  • The Secret Son's Homecoming (The Cedar River Cowboys, #7)