Start by marking “Pop Rock” as Want to Read:
Pop Rock

Pop Rock

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  659 Ratings  ·  95 Reviews
We’ve all seen the headlines about him.
Knox Rivers is music’s out of control, all over TMZ, and under the impression that he’s God’s gift to the female population bad boy.

He steals hearts with his music and then breaks them with his behavior.
He’s also my new boss, and I'm going to be traveling across the country with him on tour.

There’s no way I would’ve taken the job
Published October 16th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Pop Rock, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pop Rock

Alba M.
Jul 07, 2017 rated it liked it
2,5.

Me da taaaaaanta pena hacer esto. Darle una nota tan baja pero es que en serio, matad a la jodida Libby.
Este libro no debió acabar bien, porque Knox se merecía algo mejor que esta petarda de mierda en la que se convirtió Libby.
El libro inicialmente es genial. Si, es un maldito cliché pero es genial. Divertido, me encanta cuando van de profesionales pero poco a poco van cayendo. El problema va cuando la autora llega al punto de "ya ha caído" y se sopla la historia en un flash.
Vamos a ver, L
Lisa Mandina
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've really gotten into the rock star romance stories lately. This one is a little different because instead of the whole band like is usual for these stories I've read, we just have one guy, as the title says, he is a pop star. Think Justin Bieber, only sexy, and not crazy. And this rock star, he had such a great sense of humor, and I really liked his character.

The friendship is fun, and Knox's methods or ways that he tries to convince her to give him a chance are also quite imaginative.

To rea
Anne OK
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
Don't find many rockers whose story I enjoy as much as this one. Charity Ferrell really put this one together with thought and dimension. A sweet and meaningfully built relationship turned to something really special between two flawed individuals -- even though they had the world at their fingertips. A current pop star on a roll meets the daughter of a rock-n-roller whose light had dimmed. Lots of chemistry and some very heartfelt and sweet moments between these two. I really enjoyed reading th ...more
Jos
Apr 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

OK, so I read this book AFTER I read about his ex Stella and it was weird, lol. If I were to have read this first I would have already had a strong dislike for her, lol, but honestly I LOVED her character in her own spin off book so I guess it worked out for the best. So if you do read this book first, please don't hesitate to read Stella's book Make Me Yours because for me her book was so much better!

I FLOVED Knox, I mean, loved him:) Libby on the other hand, meh, her character was fla
Dai Alvarado
Iba a darle 4 estrellas hasta que la protagonista lo arruinó, así que tres serán.

La historia es divertida y se lee bastante rápido. La trama no tiene muchos dramas ni giros sorprendente pero sus protagonistas y sus interacciones son bastante divertidas. Knox terminó siendo todo lo contrario a lo que yo esperaba y Libby, bueno, ella si fue tan irritante como pensé que sería. Pero le daré puntos porque no es tan tonta como otras.

Desi
3 estrellas

Primero que todo... que horrible el modelo de la portada, muy feo... dan ganas de ponerle una bolsa de papel en la cabeza. No podía imaginarme el rostro de Knox así... sería nada atractivo en mi opinión!!
Pa la próxima mejor modelo jajajajaja

SINOPSIS
Todos hemos visto los titulares sobre él.
Knox Rivers es el músico fuera de control, en todo TMZ, y bajo la impresión de que es el chico malo regalo de Dios para toda la población femenina.
Roba corazones con su música y luego los rompe con
Melanie (mells_view)
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
A fun pop star romance :)

Libby is the daughter of a rock legend. Unfortunately her father has fallen on some hard times, which has also left the usually taken care of Libby, broke. She is offered a job being the personal assistant to Knox Rivers. A pop star with a bad reputation. This is the last job she wants, but beggars can't be choosers!

Knox is a Pop Star and he is just like any other celebrity out there. The tabloids portray one reality while he lives another. Of course he does party, get i
Laura M.
Otro libro que pensé una cosa y me salieron con otra jajajajajaja.. Libby, Libby, ella es un hueso duro de roer, claro ella sabe que hay detras de bambalinas, lo vivioooo osea como se le discute? Pero Knox hace todo lo posible para demostrar que no es igual a los demás, a lo que ella conoce, y esto sera un viaje bien entretenido...
Karen
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2nd-read
I thought the book was amazing. I've read loads of rock star books and this one stands out in character development. I liked how sassy Libby could be. I liked that her dad had been a successful rock star and now in prison. Knox doesn't know much of her background so he's intrigued by her reluctance to his overtures despite chemistry. There were fun parts and sexy times that were reasonable to read. I love how the HEA turned out!!!! 1-28-17 2nd read
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,7 / 5 stars

I really enjoyed this. I normally love any love story that involves music and I really loved this one. It was very fun, light-hearted and sweet to read.
Jody
As a fan of rock star romances I was breathless with anticipation from the moment I read this book's premise. Though that premise is a familiar one Ms. Ferrell masterfully captivates readers through her witty banter, likable and realistic characters, and fun and flirty interactions. It's a book that put a smile on my face from the first page to the last and still has me thinking of it fondly.

Libby came from a family of money as the daughter of a rock star. Hanging out with him on tour was full o
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it

***** 4.5 Cranky Stars *****

Knox Rivers is a musical bad boy. He dances, sings, plays guitar and even writes his own songs pair that with a killer smile and you have one dangerous boy on your hands. Ladies swoon and throw their unmentionables at him. He lives the life.

Yet he's not all heart throb and one night stands. He gives to multiple charities and visits children's hospitals whenever he can.

Knox grew up in a life that was barely scraping by. Struggling for his next meal for him and his br
Shelley
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Pop Rocks by Charity Ferrell is the story of a pop star and a daughter of a rock star.

Knox Rivers is a famed pop star who is about to go on tour and be surrounded by lots of beautiful women. He recently broke up (again) with his long-term on-and-off girlfriend and ready to move on. He needs a new personal assistant to go on tour with him and get his act straightened back up. He has been missing interviews and other important meetings.

Libby Graves is the right one to help. She grew up on a tour
Beth
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book read, written by Charity Ferrell and I will be checking into more of her books asap for my TBR list. Can't wait. Love her reading style. Loved the cover, what pulled me in 1st off ... the point of the book as well, must read, couldn't put it down. Such a great read. ( :
Books 2 Blog
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhh! Okay, I seriously loved this book! I'm a newbie to this author, and I'm definitely a new fan!

Libby, is a chick that knows how to handle high maintenance musicians. Born to a rockstar daddy and living that lifestyle does that to you. What I love about her though is that she's not just some typical stuck up rich girl. She doesn't want that life and she tries to stay out of the spotlight as much as possible. She's pretty down to earth, considering how she grew up.

With her dad losing everyt
Mayurakshi Paul
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Libby is appointmend as the secretary of pop star, Knox Rivers. She is quite determined to not change their professional relationship into something else. But after Libby shoots a video with Knox and then a world tour together, Libby and Knox fall in love with each other. However a relationship between them is difficult owing to Knox's travelling job along with a whole lot of female attention and Libby's ever haunting past and her fears.

This novel gives a sneak peek into the life of a pop star,
Emski
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Four stars
Pop Rock surprised me. It's not like most rock star romances, in the heart of the story there was depth. I fell for both characters straight away.
Knox Rivers needs direction and boundaries. The rockstar lifestyle is gruelling and judgementally tiresome at times. Knox comes across as jaded yet needing something in his life to give him worth and purpose. He has no idea that the sudden arrival of a new assistant is going to be all that he needs. Libby has a history in the industry with he
Kristina Montigny
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so hard! This is a new author for me, and I can honestly say I am a big fan!
Libby is this strong woman, raised by her rock star dad, used to the craziness of that lifestyle, yet she shy's away from the spotlight. Her dad gets into some tax trouble, leaving them broke, and she gets a job as bad boy pop star Knox Rivers assistant.

I loved Knox! The media kind of paints him in a not so nice light, but you really find out who he is as he opens up to Libby. I also love the crap tha
Melissa Schaub
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Pop Rock is the first book that I have read by Charity Ferrell and I loved it!! Libby is a rock star’s daughter who is trying to get through college. When mistakes from her dads past come back to get him, she is forced to find a way to finish college on her own. A family friend offers her a job being a personal assistant to a crazy hot pop star. Probably not going to be the easiest job but it pas well and it will help her get to her goals. Knox is a pop star that loves to party and tends to get ...more
B.M. Sandy
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is my second Charity Ferrell book (in two days, no less!) and I enjoyed it quite a lot. It's also my first ever rocker romance, and I'll say that I was pleasantly surprised!

I'll admit I almost had my doubts about this given the parallels of Justin Beiber to Knox and Selena Gomez to Stella (something I hadn't picked up on in Make Me Yours), but I quickly got over it as Knox turned out to be much sweeter, humbler and interesting than Beiber (thankfully). Whether or not Charity Ferrell drew in
Janeth Rueda
He deserves better

3 estrellas para Knox, porque siempre intento ser positivo, y por ser el único personaje que valía la pena leer. Bueno, quizás exagere un poco, también fueron buenos Easton y su novia, la abuela de Knox, Mia y Dixon.

La historia comienza bien, pero cae en los últimos capítulos. La actitud de Libby es inmadura, y los ruegos de Knox son casi dolorosos de leer.

Otro par de detalles que me molestaron fueron los nombres casi repetidos de la modelo y la hermana, y que la ex de Knox
Sascha
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Knox Rivers is a pop music god; an out-of-control pop music god whose latest scandal is that he has hit a camera-toting paparazzi. He is about to go on tour and needs to clean up his persona, but he really isn’t inclined.

Enter Libby Graves. Even at 23 she’s seen it all before because she toured with her Dad who was a rock superstar. She isn’t impressed with the bad boy attitude or the music god stance. She is strong and take-charge and exactly what Knox needs.

read more: https://saschadarlington.
Ro Acosta
Sep 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Es tan cliché que me encanta. De esos libros que sabes que no es lo mejor del mundo pero por alguna razón no puedes dejar de leerlo. Tres estrellas porque a Libby la odiaba mucho y me desesperaba demasiado
PATRICIA GARZA
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: marzo-2017
Buen libro y la historia aunque cliché, estuvo entretenida. De él me enamoré al instante y ella me gustó mucho al principio. Afortunadamente fue solo casi al final que la chica me empezó a desesperar con sus inseguridades (aunque entendibles desesperantes para mi gusto) pero como ya me faltaba poco decidí terminarlo en lugar de botarlo.
Sí lo recomiendo. Le doy 4 estrellas.
Mayte Urse
love it!!
Gntme4
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I just discovered this author and I’ve read two of her books. Loved both of them. A new fan here.
Fernanda Carvalho
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5
Janee
Feb 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
More than I hoped

I did think I would like this book. It was a quick read for me to fill in. When started to get into the story it turn out better then I expected it to be.
Vemel
Jun 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
Entretenido ligero para pasar el rato y hace reír mucho
Charity resides in Indianapolis, Indiana. She grew up riding her bicycle to the town's public library, and reading anything she could get her hands on. When she's not writing, you can find her reading, spending time with her family, or caving into her online shopping addiction.

You can interact and find more information at:
www.facebook.com/authorcharityferrell
www.twitter/charity_ferrell
instagram:

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
  • Arabella
    $13.99 $2.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99