Start by marking “Dirty Angel (The List Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Angel (The List Series, #2)

Dirty Angel

(The List Series #2)

Alternate-cover edition for ASIN B01C36NP8W

After Lost Angel: Book 1 of The List Series....

Beth’s finding her feet in the world of being single with the help of Willow, her best friend. After a rocky start, the sun’s shining on her journey and about to crank up the heat from warm to scorching.

A disastrous night out leaves Beth furious with her ex-husband as he deals a
Published by Novel Kind Of Love

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Angel

Start your review of Dirty Angel (The List Series, #2)
Bookobsessedmama
Where do I start? I have just fallen in love with this series!! So much so I literally finished dirty and started lost again just so could get my Jax and Beth fix! The heat is well and truly turned up as Beth starts to tick of the contents of her list and trust me were in for a dirty ride!!! Love how fresh and different this series is and how it teases us beautifully!!i give dirty Angel 5 massive stars
Emmbooks
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
NK Love has done it again. Dirty Angel is fun, flirty and whole heap of sexy. Although both Beth and Jax are not ready for a relationship they find themselves drawn to each other time and again. And with chemistry like theirs it's easy to see why. The sex is off the charts hot.

More than that you really feel how their feelings and emotions develop over the course of the story.

To top all that off there is a great bit of mystery running through the book. It's not very often I can't guess how a
Rebecca Woodward
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished
Hubba hubba hubba!! This is a hot, sexy read! Wow!! I love Beth and Jax's banter between each other. Super sexy duo!! I sense some secrets will be revealed in the coming books. I can't wait to get the next installment. The Author writes each chapter with ease. I didn't want to put my kindle down. She is very explicit with her sex scenes using perfect vocabulary. I love this Authors skills telling a story. So much action and perfect scenarios were played out with a bang! The "List" is going to be ...more
Innergoddess_Booklover
Feb 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-books
Beth and Jax story takes a full turn in book 2. Their relationship is not defined but they take a leap to see where it might lead with their sexual tension Beth can scratch off her fuck it list with Jax. Finally beth lets go of her past and sees her future with Jax even if its just for the moment.

This lost angel needs to find her wings and fly away It’s her only chance to escape the sad and lonely grey
Tre Talbot
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The journey that Beth has been on so far is just incredible, I love how she is taking control of her life and finding her way. If you thought that it was steamy is Lost Angel are you in for a treat this with book. Learning what goes on with Jax and her is ..... Oh I don't want to spoil anything. Let's just say I cannot wait for Fallen Angel
Love2ReadRomance
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I have certainly fallen in love with Jax and Beth! Their relationship has me hooked! So excited to read more books in The List Series by N.K. Love!
books.lyrics_and_leadingmen
N K Love has upped the sexual ante from Lost Angel to Dirty Angel. Beth has kicked Miss Sensible to the curb and has gotten on board with Miss Seductive and Miss Alter Ego. I have thoroughly enjoyed coming along for the ride as Beth crosses off more items on her "F**k It List". There were certain parts of the book that I was quite possibly drooling, I think they refer to it as "The Jax Effect". Loads of chemistry between these two awesome characters. Looking forward to the rest of the series.
Yessica Rivas
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh My Lord!!
I am soo obsessed with this series!!
This book is awesome and HOT!

Jax and Beth are great together

I hope they can work their flaws and issues they are perfect together

To next book Fallen Angel (excited)

If you haven't read The List Series book 1&2 your missing out like I was go and read them NOW!
Audrey Edits
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This 2nd book of The List series is where things really begin to heat up!! Jax is the perfect conflicted, secretive but very sexy and attentive alpha male!! Beth continues her journey to mark off everything on her Fuck It list, and with the aid of the ever helpful Jax, u know it's bound to be an amazing journey!! Lots of amazing hot and sexy scenes that will have u dreaming about Jax and cheering Beth on as she marks off more and more of her list!! U will def be craving more of this series for ...more
Kristin Paladino
Hotttt

The chemistry between G and B is so intense. The vivid depiction of them coming together left me feeling like I was watching a motion picture not reading words off a page. Definitely kicks your heart rate up more than a few notches.
Can't wait to see where Fallen Angel takes this amazing ride.
Denise
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot and sexy

Loved the second installment of The List Series. This book is hot and sexy with a dash of mystery on Jaxson's secret job he partakes. I look forward to reading book three because I'm definitely hooked on Jax and Bethany's story.
Jenny McNaughton
Omg can't wait until book 3 comes out!!! Loved it!!
Mandy Sawyer
May 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh yes now this has really started to twist and I like it!!
Jax is so good at being bad. I'm going to buy the next book now as I can't wait to see where all these twists and turns are taking me!
Laura Wolf
Aug 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Much better than the first book! Even though it drug along in parts it was still worth reading.
Shenaz
Sandra
Mar 14, 2016
Sami Pelling
May 01, 2017
N K Love was born in the West Midlands, UK. She is a sucker for a beautiful romance, especially when it comes with a bucketful of face fanning. Her partner doesn't share her obsession and there's always eye rolling whenever she gets giddy or teary over a great scene in a book or on screen.

When she isn't reading or writing, she's probably being a child with her children or being a loner with her

The List Series (4 books)
  • Lost Angel (The List Series, #1)
  • Fallen Angel (The List Series, #3)
  • Always Angel (The List Series, #4)