Start by marking “American Indian Dream, The” as Want to Read:

American Indian Dream, The

3.2  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Paperback, First Edition (2016), 210 pages
Published 2016 by HALF BAKED BEANS

To ask other readers questions about American Indian Dream, The, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about American Indian Dream, The

Surbhi Sareen
Oct 29, 2016 rated it liked it
The American Indian Dream by Pranay Sahu is novel full of emotions, dreams and decisions. Sometimes we tend to take such decisions which change our lives. THis book is about such decision.

Cover- THe cover of the book has black and yellow colour scheme along with a picture of a man who seems thinking. This reminds us of the time when the protagonist takes the biggest decision of his life. Or we can say, the time of his calling.

Title- The title is challenging and the readers think alot about the r
Anurag Shourie
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was ok
Author- Pranay Sahu
Publishers- HALF BAKED BEANS; First edition (2016)
Pages- 210 pages
Genre- Literature and fiction
Blurb- His life was his dream. From being a Wall Street Investment Banker to being a jobless put under spiritual arrest, to being hopelessly in love with a hippie ten years elder to becoming an entrepreneur , he lived his dreams throughout his life. Cut to 2012, destiny's favourite child is now controversy's favourite child. Come success, come controversy. Controversies are inevita
Deepali Jain
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was ok

A title that strikes off American to write Indian seems intriguing. A book that starts with just a title page and acknowledgement moving straight ahead to the text was something straight to business, for me. But what caught my attention the most was the coincidence between the time of composition of the novel and the time frame depicted in the novel, time of six years. This captured my attention to an extent that I started reading the novel and started to think if there’s some reality to the nov
Anugya Sinha
Nov 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: giveaways
Not Too Dreamy... Close To Reality

I received this book from HBB and the first thing that caught my eye was the name of the book. The American (striked out) Indian Dream, something indeed very new.

The plot is fresh and I must appreciate the research the author has done be it in terms of the activities in the Guru's ashram, the simple things involved in the lifestyle of different cities mentioned or the entrepreneurship and also the insides of media/journalism.

The beginning of the story reminded m
Ishan Agrawal
Nov 08, 2016 rated it liked it
"Decisions decides one's destiny" This well known saying echoes in my mind after my completion of this novel. The story revolves around its sole protagonist Roshan and his continuous struggles to make his presence felt. How a young person with everything at his disposal yearns for success and after being in utter dilemma of various sorts chose a path which leads him to ultimate troubles forms the majority of the story.
The best part about the story is it sounds too realistic and connects very we
 Book Reviews  & Promotion
Nov 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was given a complimentary copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.
The cover page is average, not much appealing .The cover also determines the story to a little.

This is a story of a young ,dynamic hardworking
how he makes his dream fulfill . Sometimes we make good decisions, sometimes make bad ones.

To see dream and to make it happen into real is different.Everyone see dreams.

The story revolves around the protagonist Roshan who is battling with his life.
Oher charact
Jasleen Kaur
Nov 27, 2016 rated it liked it
The book has some great potential due to a well crafted downfall, some great incidents and bunch of people who meet suddenly to form a new life. The writing style was simple; vocabulary was not under or over the line. It was a good book.

You can read the complete review here -
Chetan