Start by marking “Scholastic Book Of World Records 2009” as Want to Read:
Scholastic Book Of World Records 2009

Scholastic Book Of World Records 2009

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  71 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
A LOT can change in a year, and the bestselling SCHOLASTIC BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS has been updated to include all the most recent events with a fresh new interior design!

Whether kids want to know what the world's deadliest snake is, which country eats the most chocolate, who has the most career touchdowns in the NFL, or which state has the largest water park, the SCHOLASTIC
Published October 1st 2008 by Scholastic Reference (first published January 15th 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Scholastic Book Of World Records 2009, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scholastic Book Of World Records 2009

Amer Ibric
Jan 15, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 8th-grade-ir-log
This book was great this book had many facts and was really fun to read. I really enjoyed every part of this book. I cant wait for the Book Of The World Records 2010! I love this book because of all the wacky facts.

I can connect this book to the book called ripleys belive it or not. This is because both of those books have crazy facts and stuff like that. I like both of those books and i hope you do too!

I would give this book 5 stars cause it is really, really fun to read and is a book that i l
Vivek
Aug 13, 2009 rated it liked it
I liked this book because it shows a lot of interesting records that we might not know!Some of the records from the 2009 is same to 2008!But,some records are different to 2008 records!I strongly recommend you this book because you will be amazed to read this book!
Sierra
May 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
If you want to see things like witch country eats the most ice cream, or witch movie got the most money for 2009 then you should read this book!! It even shows what people or states came in second and third!!!!
Jiselle
Apr 05, 2009 rated it it was amazing
it was so cool
Davean
Apr 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Better than ever for 2009!
Hakiem Johnson
Mar 20, 2013 rated it did not like it
How do I read this book
Betty
Feb 20, 2010 rated it really liked it
It showed a poison frog.
Letticia
Jan 13, 2010 rated it really liked it
cool!!!
Tommyliboy
good book
Heber Guevara
Oct 09, 2010 rated it really liked it
This is a pretty good book
Layslie
Oct 28, 2010 rated it liked it
i liked this book i learned a lot of interesting facts that i did not know of it was a good book that increased my knowledge a lot.
Tony
Jan 12, 2010 rated it really liked it
This book is filled with awsome information. It tells you who is the richest man/woman. Who won world records, this book is very cool.
Benjamin R
Nov 16, 2009 rated it it was amazing
It's very cool because I like the parts that go like this;(World's tallet mountain is; Mount Everest!) or (WORLD'S-----____________________________.
Kenneth johnson
Jan 12, 2010 rated it really liked it
its always fun to look at this.
MissInformation
Nov 04, 2008 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nonfiction
Finally- one that has lots of the cool photos, but doesn't include the real gross-out ones (though being gross is a sell point for some kids, this one gives me an option).
Edward K