Start by marking “Bolo” as Want to Read:
Bolo

Bolo

3.6  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Avery Boles was stuck with his former military nickname, but the last thing he wanted to be stuck with was the life he was currently living as a civilian. Working part-time as a bouncer at Club Raza while doing less legal work on the side more suited to his talents, Bolo is just biding his time until he can retire…but he didn’t count on The Goddess.
Suzanne Claremont is in
Published October 17th 2016 by AVP Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Bolo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bolo

J. C.  Red
Oct 18, 2016 added it
Shelves: dnf
I started reading this because it sounded like it would have a good hero, plus it is KU. But I guess I should have been able to tell from the blurb that this is not a heroine I want to read about. I'm not going to rate it since I dnf'd but I'm still going to rant a bit.
In the first two chapters in the heroine's POV, all we find out about her is that she is extremely judgemental and bitchy. And hey, if this were another genre, I might have read on. But because this is a romance, I hope to at lea
Dennie
Oct 17, 2016 marked it as dnf
I just couldn't get into this book. It just dragged on and on. Mostly inner monologue in what I read.

Read about 1/3 of it and gave up.

Pegan Knight
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell this book was amazing!!!

Avery has got to be one of the cutest Alpha Male characters that I have come across in a long time. Most people forget that just because someone is/was military that they aren't super human or have no fears. I really love that he has to start out texting Suzanne in order to have enough courage to talk to her at all and to be able to tell her how he feels.

The roommate is probably my least favorite character in the whole book, she gives women a really bad name. O
dbbooknerd
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Beautifully complicated and simplistic

I was not sure what to think about this book as I read through the first few chapters introducing the main characters; I just knew that I felt compelled to keep reading. As you read about the thoughts and motivations filtering through their points of view, it suddenly becomes apparent that something that should be ordinary is blooming into the extraordinary. I was moved by the quiet understanding that these characters develop and while it all happens quickl
K
Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I voluntary reviewed an exclusive ARC of Bolo by Mariska Hutchence.
If you love a dominate alpha male, then this is the book for you. Avery (Bolo) is a former military guy that is now a nightclub bouncer. Suzanne is an almost shy insecure woman who has a lot to work through. Avery will not stop until he gets what he wants and that her. While also protecting his woman to the fullest. The book is an emotional read that I loved. I look forward to more by this author.
Christina Bowling
Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting book that kept me wondering what would happen next. Avery and Suzanne were both complex, but relatable characters. I liked them as a couple, and thought that they were great for each other. I enjoyed following their story, and was happy to see them get their HEA. I was gifted an exclusive copy and decided to leave a review.
Lisa
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
OMG Avery is just too cute, I love him. This is a very good instalove romance. It’s got grit and action in it, too. Wow and the taste of a second book at the end had me totally intrigued!
I got an exclusive arc of this book.
Nicole