Start by marking “Emerge Beyond Circles (Eternal Coven, #1)” as Want to Read:

Read Book

Emerge Beyond Circles (Eternal Coven, #1)

Two couples from Madison, with entwined destinies, both seeking love, are connected by a single element: the ancient Siberian witch, Thuban-Pol. Her magic will either be their savior or their ruin.

Thuban-Pol is the latest in a lineage of Siberian witches. Their eternal aim is to guide humanity to true love. Their guiding tenet, “For love to bloom, these three endure: sacri
Published January 7th 2017 by Small Ring Publishing

Win a Copy of This Book

• Emerge Beyond Circles by John Geers
    Release date: Jan 07, 2017
    Enter to win 1 of 3 signed copies of Emerge Beyond Circles. The debut novel by John Geers.

Two couples from Madison, with entwined destinies, both seek

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 3 copies available, 195 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Jan 14 - Feb 22, 2017

Countries available: US, CA, and GB

Format: Print Book

read on goodreads
  • Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Emerge Beyond Circles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emerge Beyond Circles

Kristi
    Jan 05, 2017 Kristi rated it really liked it
    Love. Action. Fantasy.

No matter your interest, this book has something for you. The characters' relationship pull you into the plot and take you for an emotional ride, as you wonder what will happen next, and before you know it, there is a twist that you didn't expect that results in the perfect, yet totally unexpected, ending. The witches guiding tenant, "For love to bloom, these three endure: sacrifice, perseverance, and suffering. But the greatest is suffering" foreshadows how deeply the char
    Michelle Smith
    Dec 26, 2016 Michelle Smith rated it really liked it
    This book kept me guessing to the very last page! Full of mystery and thought-provoking concepts, the story spoke to me on many different levels, and made me reflect on my own pursuit for "true love" in this crazy world. Read it with a cup of coffee, and a cozy blanket. You won't want to put it down!
    Jan 09, 2017 Sarah rated it really liked it
    Shelves: 2016
    Check out this book by new author John Geers. Thoughtful relationships and storylines. Very interesting read.
    Nathan Timmel
    Oct 22, 2016 Nathan Timmel rated it it was amazing
    Fawna
    Oct 24, 2016 Fawna rated it it was amazing
    John Geers creates a beautiful story about the journey of finding true love. Readers will want to cheer on the characters as they try to overcome the obstacles in their paths. Geers paints pictures for the reader’s mind with imagery that dazzles the senses. Twists and turns leave the reader turning pages until the end of the story hoping that true love will emerge victorious.
    Heath
    Nov 30, 2016 Heath rated it it was amazing
    What a great book from such a creative author. I found this book to be a solid read from beginning to end. I really cared about each character and thought the settings were spot on. Great twists and a unique take on the action / fantasy genre. I'm always excited to check out new authors and with Emerge Beyond Circles being a winner with me, I look forward to another good read from John Geers.
    Katie
    Dec 29, 2016 Katie rated it really liked it
    If you love a great story with complex, interconnected characters, then this one is for you. While I tend to stay away from fantasy books, this one kept me turning the pages. I was so invested in the characters and couldn't wait to see what happened to them.
    Amy Kounelis
    Jan 11, 2017 Amy Kounelis rated it really liked it
    I do not read a lot of fantasy, but this book had just enough magic for me. My favorite character was Marc, and I found myself cheering him on throughout the book. What a beautiful love story and surprise ending!
    Bari
    Jan 05, 2017 Bari rated it it was amazing
    I loved this book, you will love it too!!! I totally recommend it to everyone!! Definitely deserves 5 stars!!
    Jennifer Warr
    This book is a great book full of imagery and unexpected twists. The elements of adventure and mystery are always present in this fantasy book. As a reader, the unique style grabs you and pulls you in. The characters feel faintly familiar, yet suprises the reader with a multitude of layers. The end leaves you hanging and wondering more about the characters.
    Steve
    Jan 05, 2017 Steve rated it really liked it
    An amazing story that surely speaks to the reader's heart, and stirs their soul. Geers's ability to weave subtle metaphors with visceral imagery and emotion was simply captivating.
    Melanie J. Strom
    Jan 08, 2017 Melanie J. Strom rated it really liked it
    A captivating story from the beginning. I enjoyed reading a book that went into great detail with not only the characters but the scenery. It is a page turner with a surprise ending.
    Lynn Fischer
    Jan 05, 2017 Lynn Fischer rated it really liked it
    I typically don't read fantasy but this was a recommended read. I'm glad I read it as I felt a connection to some of the characters and was intrigued as to how they were connected to each other. The ending was definitely a surprise.
    Leah Harrison
    Jan 03, 2017 Leah Harrison rated it really liked it
    This was a book with creative storylines and thought toward characters. The ending was surprising and thought-provoking.
    Amy Sturm
    Oct 18, 2016 Amy Sturm rated it it was amazing
    I was quickly pulled into this story and had a very hard time putting it down .
    I highly recommend this book!
    Kimberly Beth
    Jan 10, 2017 Kimberly Beth rated it it was amazing
    An amazing love story that will keep you guessing and turning the pages. I fell in love with the characters and still find myself thinking of them...excited to see what's next!
    Lauren Scanlan
    Lauren Scanlan rated it really liked it
    Oct 18, 2016
    Dawn
    Dawn rated it really liked it
    Jan 02, 2017
    Sue Brockman
    Sue Brockman rated it really liked it
    Jan 05, 2017
    Jessica Braun
    Jessica Braun rated it it was amazing
    Jan 09, 2017
    Christine Wesling
    Christine Wesling rated it it was amazing
    Jan 07, 2017
    MaryAnn Sander
    MaryAnn Sander rated it really liked it
    Jan 15, 2017
    Jennifer Culver
    Jennifer Culver rated it it was amazing
    Jan 13, 2017
    John Geers
    Jan 08, 2017 John Geers marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
    Kristy Hermes
    Kristy Hermes is currently reading it
    Jan 07, 2017
    Karen Hinkes
    Karen Hinkes marked it as to-read
    Nov 23, 2016
    Karen
    Karen marked it as to-read
    Nov 23, 2016
    Fran Katris
    Fran Katris marked it as to-read
    Jan 08, 2017
    Sofia
    Sofia marked it as to-read
    Jan 08, 2017
    Laurie
    Laurie marked it as to-read
    Jan 09, 2017
    Frederick Rotzien
    Frederick Rotzien marked it as to-read
    Micielle
    Micielle marked it as to-read
    Kathy Heare Watts
    Kathy Heare Watts marked it as to-read
    Cynthia Cisneros
    Cynthia Cisneros marked it as to-read
    Marnie Ward
    Marnie Ward marked it as to-read
    Kara Lauren
    Kara Lauren marked it as to-read
    Cheryl Bradley
    Cheryl Bradley marked it as to-read
    Benjamin
    Benjamin marked it as to-read
    Edgar Connell
    Edgar Connell marked it as to-read
    Melly Mel
    Melly Mel marked it as to-read
    Sue
    Sue marked it as to-read
    Jennifer beck
    Jennifer beck marked it as to-read
    Joy Yerkie
    Joy Yerkie marked it as to-read
    Mary A.
    Mary A. marked it as to-read
    Nancy Jones
    Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
    Gwen
    Gwen marked it as to-read
    Jan 14, 2017
    John Geers drew inspiration to begin his debut novel from a dream he experienced.

Hours spent in the caffeinated air of his favorite coffeehouse proved to be the perfect place to complete Emerge Beyond Circles.

John is a middle school literacy educator, where he inspires and is inspired by the writers of tomorrow. He is the founder and facilitator of his school’s Creative Writing Club. He is also a
    More about John Geers...