Start by marking “Emerge Beyond Circles (Eternal Coven, #1)” as Want to Read:
Emerge Beyond Circles (Eternal Coven, #1)

Read Book

Emerge Beyond Circles (Eternal Coven, #1)

Two couples from Madison, with entwined destinies, both seeking love, are connected by a single element: the ancient Siberian witch, Thuban-Pol. Her magic will either be their savior or their ruin.

Thuban-Pol is the latest in a lineage of Siberian witches. Their eternal aim is to guide humanity to true love. Their guiding tenet, “For love to bloom, these three endure: sacri
Published January 7th 2017 by Small Ring Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Emerge Beyond Circles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emerge Beyond Circles

Kristi
Jan 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love. Action. Fantasy.

No matter your interest, this book has something for you. The characters' relationship pull you into the plot and take you for an emotional ride, as you wonder what will happen next, and before you know it, there is a twist that you didn't expect that results in the perfect, yet totally unexpected, ending. The witches guiding tenant, "For love to bloom, these three endure: sacrifice, perseverance, and suffering. But the greatest is suffering" foreshadows how deeply the char
Bari
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, you will love it too!!! I totally recommend it to everyone!! Definitely deserves 5 stars!!
Majanka
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book Review originally published here: http://www.iheartreading.net/book-tou...

Emerge Beyond Circles whent above and beyond what I expected. Thuban-Pol is the latest in a lineage of Siberian witches. Her coven’s eternal aim is to guide humanity to true love, but in order to do so, they feel like three things must endure: sacrifice, perseverance and suffering, the last being the greatest of all. Since the dawn of humanity, they’ve summoned numerous couples, inflicting suffering on them with the i
Ctrl, Alt Books!
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
As many have come to know, I tend to lean towards more paranormal and fantasy type books, because it pulls me into a world that is not a part of my own and lets my imagination flow. This book did just that, it pulled me into a world unlike my own and had me eagerly flipping through the pages. I must say that this book really opened my mind, and though I have had books open my imagination before, this one continues to do so, even by leading you to ask yourself about love. One topic that has every ...more
Heath
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a great book from such a creative author. I found this book to be a solid read from beginning to end. I really cared about each character and thought the settings were spot on. Great twists and a unique take on the action / fantasy genre. I'm always excited to check out new authors and with Emerge Beyond Circles being a winner with me, I look forward to another good read from John Geers.
Michelle Smith
Dec 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book kept me guessing to the very last page! Full of mystery and thought-provoking concepts, the story spoke to me on many different levels, and made me reflect on my own pursuit for "true love" in this crazy world. Read it with a cup of coffee, and a cozy blanket. You won't want to put it down!
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
Check out this book by new author John Geers. Thoughtful relationships and storylines. Very interesting read.
Kimberly Beth
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An amazing love story that will keep you guessing and turning the pages. I fell in love with the characters and still find myself thinking of them...excited to see what's next!
Domoni
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I would like to thank the author for the opportunity read an ARC copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Since humans became aware, millennia ago, the coven has watched over them. Thuban-Pol is the last in the line of Siberian witches that have stood watch for 30,000 years each. Her one job is to cultivate true love. The coven has sworn to guide humanity to it through suffering and perseverance. None have realized it yet. Now two couples from Wisconsin have followed the hidden trail t
Katie
Dec 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
If you love a great story with complex, interconnected characters, then this one is for you. While I tend to stay away from fantasy books, this one kept me turning the pages. I was so invested in the characters and couldn't wait to see what happened to them.
Steve
Dec 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
An amazing story that surely speaks to the reader's heart, and stirs their soul. Geers's ability to weave subtle metaphors with visceral imagery and emotion was simply captivating.
Nathan Timmel
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fawna
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
John Geers creates a beautiful story about the journey of finding true love. Readers will want to cheer on the characters as they try to overcome the obstacles in their paths. Geers paints pictures for the reader’s mind with imagery that dazzles the senses. Twists and turns leave the reader turning pages until the end of the story hoping that true love will emerge victorious.
Jennifer Warr
This book is a great book full of imagery and unexpected twists. The elements of adventure and mystery are always present in this fantasy book. As a reader, the unique style grabs you and pulls you in. The characters feel faintly familiar, yet suprises the reader with a multitude of layers. The end leaves you hanging and wondering more about the characters.
Lynn Fischer
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I typically don't read fantasy but this was a recommended read. I'm glad I read it as I felt a connection to some of the characters and was intrigued as to how they were connected to each other. The ending was definitely a surprise.
Amy Kounelis
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I do not read a lot of fantasy, but this book had just enough magic for me. My favorite character was Marc, and I found myself cheering him on throughout the book. What a beautiful love story and surprise ending!
Melanie J. Strom
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
A captivating story from the beginning. I enjoyed reading a book that went into great detail with not only the characters but the scenery. It is a page turner with a surprise ending.
Amy Sturm
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was quickly pulled into this story and had a very hard time putting it down .
I highly recommend this book!
Leah Harrison
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a book with creative storylines and thought toward characters. The ending was surprising and thought-provoking.
Lauren Scanlan
Mar 04, 2017
Ally Swanson
Mar 08, 2017
John Geers
Oct 18, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Frederick Rotzien
Micielle
Kathy Heare Watts
Cynthia Cisneros
Kara Lauren
Cheryl Bradley
Edgar Connell
Jan 14, 2017
John Geers drew inspiration to begin his debut novel from a dream he experienced.

Hours spent in the caffeinated air of his favorite coffeehouse proved to be the perfect place to complete Emerge Beyond Circles.

John is a middle school literacy educator, where he inspires and is inspired by the writers of tomorrow. He is the founder and facilitator of his school’s Creative Writing Club. He is also a