Start by marking “Crazy for You: Christmas in Starlight Hill (Starlight Hill #5.5)” as Want to Read:
Crazy for You: Christmas in Starlight Hill (Starlight Hill #5.5)

Crazy for You: Christmas in Starlight Hill

(Starlight Hill #5.5)

He needs a break. She needs a date.

What do a washed-up L.A. cop and a celebrity hair stylist have in common? Christmas magic.

Fallon McQueen needs a date to a wedding.The pickings at the speed dating events she's attended are slim indeed, and it doesn't help that she has someone specific in mind...

Then she meets...Santa Claus.

Jack Cooper is tired of the big city. He nee
Published November 15th 2016 by Heatherly Bell Books

To ask other readers questions about Crazy for You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crazy for You

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

description

When Fallon McQueen arrives home and finds Santa Claus cuffing a man in front of her house she just knows things are going to get interesting. And when Santa sheds his suit, what is underneath is DEFINETLY interesting.

Jack Cooper is tired of the big city and being a cop. He's retired and plans on not having a plan. When he stops a deadbeat from breaking and entering, he's just doing one last good deed before he heads into the sunset.

When the leggy blonde he helps offers him a deal, pretend to be
Heather andrews
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really liked Jack I thought he was a good guy, very attentive, “maybe wecould be late because of me.” Jack palmed her **. “Don‟ t worry, I‟ ll calm her down. If we‟ re late to the jerk‟ s wedding, we‟ re late. Take your time.” He closed the door." I liked this book, Jack knew how to get into the Christmas spirit.
Pam
Nov 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
How do you find a date to an ex's wedding? Apparently not through speed dating! Fallon made a mistake to get her mother off her back. She told her she was in a relationship with a tall, dark man named Bud so she couldn't be set up with anyone again. But she couldn't find anyone to play Bud until an ex-cop apprehends a burglar trying to break into her apartment.

Jack was a homicide detective until he caught the kind of case that haunts you, one involving a kid. He can't get past it so he turned i
Kristie Maynard
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What's a gal to do when she has to go to the wedding of her ex? How about when Mom thinks she has a boyfriend and she doesn't? How about taking a fake one?!?! This tale is a fun loving story about just this situation. Fallon finds a good looking guy who is almost too good to be true, but he is and they embark on a journey into some unexpected situations and emotions.
Fun story, enjoyable and well written with understandable, real characters. Two thumbs up, Heatherly Bell, for another thoroughly e
Barbara
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful story! I must say this had all the elements of a book that I love: humor, romance, family and of course sexy characters that you just can’t help but fall in love with. The book is well written and just a delight to read. Add in the fact the story takes place at Christmas time, in a small town, and our heroine is the underdog who is in need of something good to happen in her life, you just can’t help but smile as you read her story! 2 thumbs up for a Great holiday read!
Lylian Aguiar
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't help but fall in love with this book. Made me laugh, cry and filled my heart with the way love found Jack and Fallon. A must read for those who loves a good romance
Valerie
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. This is only the second book I've read of Heatherly Bell's and I'm so looking forward to reading her other books. This is a nice relaxed read.

Fallon needs to find a date, to take to her ex-husband Ted's wedding, but she hasn't been able to find a suitable date, at any of the the speed dating events she's been going to for the past two weeks. This is pathetic, as far as she's concerned. Surely there must be a suitable man who meets her specifications. If she hadn't told her mot
Jennifer Craig
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading Fallon and Jack’s story. I have enjoyed all of the Starlight Hill stories and Heatherly Bell’s writing keeps getting better and better. This one hits on all fronts – it is sexy, funny and sweet.

Three times divorced, both friends and family have made Fallon feel like a failure. After spending the last two years in LA improving herself and saving up money, she is on her way back to Starlight Hill for Christmas and to attend her ex-husband’s (and father of her son) wedding. The only
Kathleen
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
This festive story made my heart feel fuzzy. I loved Fallon. She wants so badly to prove to everyone that she can do this, maybe even prove to herself. Fallon takes a beautiful journey with Jack learning who she is and who she wants to be might just be the same thing.

The premise of the novel is that Fallon and Jack team up to allow Fallon to save face in front of her family at a wedding. Usually the way these stories start can be a little unrealistic – but one of the things I loved about Crazy F
Samantha
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Crazy for You was an absolutely adorable holiday romance. I went into it thinking that this book was only a novella, but this book was actually more developed than that and I'm thankful for that because it gave me more time to really connect with these characters and their story. And talking about the characters I really liked Jack. This guy really should be nominated for sainthood with how good he was. Like he was almost too good of a person that I kind of kept waiting for the other shoe to dro ...more
BookSnuggle
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Loved, loved this story! I loved the banter between Jack and Fallon. This book was a joy to read. If you are needing a break and need to relax, "Crazy for You" will do the trick! I fell in love with Jack and Fallon's characters. But, there is something very special about Jack. You will just fall in love with him. Jack's personality is so much fun! This is a holiday must read. It will get you in the holiday spirit and give you a great escape from everyday struggles.

"Crazy for You" by Heatherly Be
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
This was a cute fun quick read. Heatherly Bell sweeps her readers off into a fun little Christmas read that reminded me a lot of a Hallmark movie. Actually, I would love to see this as a fun Hallmark movie.

When Jack Cooper and Fallon McQueen meet, he is saving her from a break-in. Jack's alpha dominance radiates off of him and Fallon cannot help but notice. The two strike up a deal that benefits them both and the reader is swept off into the fun little story.

One of my favorite things about thi
Nickole
Nov 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
rcvd ARC for a honest review of this adorable christmas story. we meet Fallon on her way home to find santa claus aka jake stopping a guy from breaking into her home. at first look fallon thinks the guy is cute for being a big chubby but learna fast that looks are deceiving. she asks jake to look through her apt for any accomplices trying to steal her stuff. jake takes off his Santa jacket and fake belly to reveal a hot body...leaving fallon speechless. Fallon comes up with a crazy plan and asks ...more
Rosemary Hughes
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
They met under strange circumstances,;he fit the bill of tall dark and handsome, and due to his own particular circumstances, was free to play along in a charade, to save face for her, in her small home town.
Neither thought this pretend romance would go anywhere, and so they moved with the flow.
I won't spoil the ending.
I loved this story, and believe if you are looking for a love story, with a Christmas background, then you will enjoy this book.
I voluntarily submitted this review after reading a
Natasha
3.5* read.

A sweet story which was well wrote out to. For my own personal taste it was to sweet for me and I needed a bit more more that's my own personal preference, nothing to do with this authors writing.

This is Fallon and Jacks story. At first Fallon really annoyed me and I felt like she needed t get a backbone and stand up for herself more, but I did warm up to her eventually. As for Jack he just seemed a bit lacking in the personality department but together I really enjoyed their banter.

Go
Liz
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Super cute holiday read. Poor Fallon has found herself dateless for the holidays after she told her Mom she met a new man during a speed dating event. Since she doesn't want to face the small town gossips man less she asks the cop (dressed as Santa) who just arrested a man breaking into her house. Heatherly Bell writes a sweet & sexy love story that is super fun to read. Her characters are adorable (especially Jack's son David) & you can't help but root for a happy ending.

This novella w
Shannon
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you're looking for a story to put you in the holiday spirit then look no further! The main characters are at a crossroads in their lives and finding each other just may be fate and the fact that it is Christmastime has you cheering for a happily ever after. This is a wonderful, feel good story that will have you smiling and crying at the same time. Do not hesitate to make this your first holiday book!

* I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Victoria
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I story is a short cute Christmas novella. It's sweet, sexy and fun read. You will love Fallon and Jack. Fallon is sassy and in need of a fake boyfriend. Jack a sexy ex-cop decides to help Fallon. The chemistry is hot. I enjoyed this storyline and the characters. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Laura Watson
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review. This was a great book Heatherly does a great job of sucking you into the story from the beginning. I could not put this book down. I loved these characters and was pulling for them, The writing was great and the chemistry between the characters was amazing.
Stacy Aube
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received and voluntary reviewed a copy of this book. This book was read and reviewed by Stacy Aube for Cutting Muse Blog Review.

Fallen was always talked about. So when time comes to go back home she needs help. She enlists the help of Jack, not knowing that feelings can develop from pretend.
This is a very cute short.
Pamela Devereux
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fun read

I love Fallon. She is always believing the worst of herself. Until she meets Jack. Jack has no plans. He is sexy, smart and a white night complex. He also is traveling with Fallon as her pretend boyfriend to her ex's wedding. Fun along the way and it doesn't slow down in her home town. He is so good for her in many ways.
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is My 1st book from Heatherly Bell and I loved it. This is a fun & quick read that takes place in a small town, during the Christmas season. Those are some of My Favorite parts about this book. So if you enjoy small town romance HEA books I'd recommend this novella. I would really enjoy reading more of Heatherly's work. I voluntarily read an ARC of this book and reviewed it.
Camille
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As always Ms Bell has written an amazing story. Jack swears he's done with being a cop. Fallon is jobless and desperately needs a boyfriend. Their adventures cracked me up and the chemistry was HOT!
A must read for anyone looking for a romantic, great, and holiday story.
Casey Leigh
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Quirkily sassy romance with a twist or two.
I was hooked at the lead male being called Jack and could not put this one down.
Family issues, self and small town perceptions intermingle with the festive season and wedding just for kicks.
A most enjoyable read.
Mel
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book to start getting into the Christmas spirit. The well developed storyline made the book hard to put down until it was finished. The characters were a joy to read and I absolutely loved Jack's generous heart when it came to caring for Fallon a complete stranger
Holly
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved Jack and Fallon, and they were so good together.
Claire McEwen
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a fun holiday romp! A road trip, family drama, humor, a hero who's searching for himself and a heroine who's learning to believe in herself. I really enjoyed this Christmas escape!
Yvonne Cruz
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am a new reader of this author, and now I can say I am a fan.
The story centers around Fallon and Jack. Both have had disappointments. Fallon is divorced, has lost her job in LA, and shares custody of her 9 year old with an ex that is about to remarry in their hometown, a town that considers her a lost case and unreliable. She is due to attend the wedding with her “boyfriend”. One that she made up. Fallon accidentally meets Jack when he stops burglar in front of her apartment.
.Jack is a man wh
Lisa
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free complimentary book and voluntarily reviewed it.

This is a fun story with a crazy premise. Fallon McQueen and Jack Cooper are two lost souls who are trying to find their ways in life. Fallon is from Starlight Hill, who was just fired from her job as a posh hairdresser in California. Jack is a burned out homicide policeman who has quit his job to find something that will be less emotional.

Fallon meets Jack as he is “arresting” a man who has tried to break into her home. After meet
Perrin Larton
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fallon McQueen is a divorced mom with a 9 year old. Her ex is getting married in their small hometown and she’s told her mom, she’ll be bringing a ‘date’ so mom won’t fix her up with someone. UGH…moms…just stop doing that please! The only problem is…Fallon doesn’t have a date!

Jack Cooper is a retired police officer, filling in as Santa, so dressed as such, when he goes all Santa ‘superhero’ and apprehends a burglar trying to break in to Fallon’s house. Fallon comes home as this is all happening
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please add my book to my dashboard 7 17 Nov 12, 2016 10:44AM
  • The Christmas Star
  • A Cinderella Christmas Carol (Suddenly Cinderella, #1.5)
  • A Secret Christmas (Chase Family #8)
  • You for Christmas
  • The Katy Regnery Christmas Collection: Three complete holiday romances
  • Naughty & Nice: A Holiday Collection
  • Red Hot Christmas (The Pride, #5)
  • No Mistletoe Required
  • Her Country Star Fake Fiancé (Christmas Romance Series)
  • Reindeer Games: A Holiday Romance Anthology
  • A (kinda) Country Christmas
  • How to Kiss a Billionaire (Billionaire Beach Romance)
  • Miracle on Chance Avenue (Love on Chance Avenue #2)
  • Their Christmas Miracle (Charity, Montana #2)
  • Welcome to Christmas, Texas: A Christmas Network Novel
  • A Player for Christmas (Last Play #4)
  • Beyond the Mistletoe (Beyond Love Series, #7)
  • Recipe for Christmas (Cutter's Creek #7.2)

Starlight Hill (5 books)
  • All of Me (Starlight Hill, #1)
  • Somebody Like You (Starlight Hill, #2)
  • Until There Was You (Starlight Hill, #3)
  • Unforgettable You (Starlight Hill, #4)
  • Forever with You (Starlight Hill, #5)