Start by marking “More Than Words (Sweet Lady Kisses)” as Want to Read:
More Than Words (Sweet Lady Kisses)

More Than Words (Sweet Lady Kisses)

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Olivia Maartens is young, successful, in love and on a book tour in New York City. Right after winning a major award from GLAAD, she gets a call that shatters her world. She quickly descends into a familiar darkness twelve and a half thousand kilometres away from her daughter and sister. Her saviour comes in the unexpected form of Rowan Livingstone, international music and ...more
Published October 15th 2016

To ask other readers questions about More Than Words, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Than Words

CLo
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindleunlimited
I really hope this is a series...

This is the first book I have read from this author and I really enjoyed it. At times I felt she kept repeating things but I guess it was for emphasis and focus for the character. Although told in third person, this book is done from the two main characters' perspectives, Rowen and Olivia. The author did a very n ice job of giving each character depth and even the supporting characters played a nice role in the story. Rowen did get on my nerves and Lea sometimes
Jamila
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Book

I just finished this book and it was amazing!! The characters were well developed and the overall story was a pleasure to read. I'm not sure if the author is working on a sequel, but I would love to find out how this relationship blossoms.
Heather Henkel
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I really enjoyed reading this book. I loved the characters and liked how they interacted. I would have loved a bit more in the story but this was already a long story so I understand why it ended where it did.
Marie
Dec 03, 2016 rated it liked it
I feel like this book could be great. The writing is good and so is the story but is WAY TOO LONG. The book covers about two weeks time and and there's not that much happening so is mostly too much thinking and overthinking and it gets repetitive and exhausting.
Loveaholix
Feb 25, 2017
Carola
Aug 14, 2017
Helen West
Aug 16, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Nov 13, 2017
J. Channing Bennett
is currently reading it
Jan 17, 2018
Cape Town girl. Jumped continents to the UK. Started off in Edinburgh and trekked southwards to merry old England. Trying my bestest to manage a relatively uneventful and boring life, all the while chipping away at my writing passion, where my real life lays in wait.