Start by marking “Steel Rain: A Military Romance Collection” as Want to Read:
Steel Rain: A Military Romance Collection

Steel Rain: A Military Romance Collection

These men and women may fight in the forces which guard our country, but they’re about to declare war on your heart. In this emotional and sexy anthology, ten popular authors deliver stories of sacrifice, hope and redemption, all to bring awareness to the struggle our home grown heroes continue to battle. Don’t miss this irresistible limited edition set.

A. Gorman—A Gentle
Published November 12th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Steel Rain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Steel Rain

Start your review of Steel Rain: A Military Romance Collection
Malene
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This rating is based on Lawless by Elizabeth Miller
I'm a huge fan of Miller. The Midnight series holds a special place in my heart thanks to Colin and Charlie. If one has read Midnight Sun then they will also recognize Caden Lawless since he's the one that helped and befriended Charlie when she was in a dark place.

This short novella Lawless is a sort of prequel to the full book Sound of Silence. Caden lost his best friend Justin in the war in Afghanistan and before Justin died he needed Caden to
DJ Sakata
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
LAWLESS -

My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

Dusk crawls into the cab in lazy yellow and orange ribbons...

I like the ocean... I'd spend my mornings lying on the shore listening to waves speak their language. I never quite understood what it wanted me to hear, but when I walked away I always felt lighter than I did when I first sat down.

Everyone gets to hope. It's a free gift you can open every morning and fall asleep holding onto at night.

He's a mess of a man, everything thrown together as if God cou
Theresa
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Thank you to all who serve!

Review based on: Rising From The Ashes and The Leak in the Life Raft, I'll add others as I have time to read them...

Rising From The Ashes by Danielle Jamie -- 5 stars

Great start to a book about starting over! A strong widow tired of being referred to as Andrew's poor mother. A handsome and cocky wounded vet. Both are trying to move on... can they do it together, better start with baby steps! Can't wait for the rest.

Favorite passages: I can say after now spending this l
Sophie
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Holy crappola! I read "Rising from the Ashes" by Danielle Jamie and OH MY GOSH! Hello Taylor!!!!

Taylor and Emberly are a couple I NEED more of! After just five chapters I'm feeling such a huge draw to them. The initial spark is really intense. I'm so excited to see where Danielle can take them, their meeting is written with precision and real feels.
Taylor is going to be one CRAZY HOT ALPHA!

Rising from the Ashes also gives off a heartbreaking look into Military devastation and heartache and I k
Lisa
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This rating is based on Raising The Ashes by Danielle Jamie. I absolutely adored this story of 2 people just trying to get over the pain in their past.
I fell in love with Taylor and Emberlyn immediately and I know you will too! You just can't help but hope for these two broken souls to heal each other!
Tammi
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So far I have only read Rising from the Ashes by Danielle Jamie.
Taylor and Emberly are 2 broken souls. Their stories are heartbreaking. A chance meeting and there seems to be a spark, a connection that neither expected or was looking for. In this short story these characters have sucked me in. God I need more!!!
Charity
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a tribute to our men and women of arms!!!

I started this collection as a beta reader for Danielle Jamie, who ROCKED it as always!! The story plot is heart wrenching and makes you take a second out of your life to appreciate all the many blessings we have!!

As for ALL the other fabulous authors in this collections, you all have a new fan girl for life! There are so many pieces of your collections to list... But hats off to you all!! Well done!!

To the men and women who of our Armed Forces, THAN
Cassandra Pratt
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read Rising from the Ashes by Danielle Jamie. I couldnt put it down. I can't wait to read the full length novel! ...more
Becca Johnson
Nov 27, 2016
Beth DiLoreto
Dec 19, 2016
Elizabeth Miller
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
C.J. Pinard
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jenny
Sep 25, 2020
Mariah Bowman
Nov 30, 2016
Renea
Oct 16, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Lacy
MaryBeth Miller Zook
Cristie Alleman
Oct 17, 2016
Niquel Niquel
Oct 17, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Maranda Schroeder
Belinda Clemons

• Hungry Diva
  • Love & War anthology
  • Death's Kiss: The Complete Series
  • The Lunar Promise (The Ayla St. John Chronicles #5)
A. Gorman was born and raised in a small community in Central Indiana. She left the slow moving life of the country for the fast-paced city life. After spending twelve years in the city and becoming a mother to two wild and crazy kids, she chose to move back to the peace and quiet of the country...

You can find her at her desk editing or writing her next novel with a cup of coffee and classical mus

News & Interviews

“I can say after now spending this last stretch of time in Afghanistan surrounded by sand and dry air is that I cannot wait to freeze my ass off when I finally go back home to Pleasant Point, Maine.” 0 likes
“Pie,” Maggie said, pulling one of the mugs closer to her. “Lots of pie. Just bring the whole pie and a spoon. I’m not sure what he’s having.” “A spoon to share the pie.” “You better get your own pie, John Cormick. You can’t have any of mine.” “Fine,” 0 likes