Start by marking “For You, I Will” as Want to Read:
For You, I Will

For You, I Will

(Sex and Vows #2)

Isaac Harvey fell hard for his young client, Eden, the moment he met her. After helping her out of a jam that could have landed her behind bars, he wasted no time putting his ring on her finger.

Eden gave up hacking—mostly—for the title of wife and mother. After a year of negative pregnancy tests, she’s starting to become restless. But when Isaac takes on high-profile
Published October 14th 2016 by Fiona Davenport

To ask other readers questions about For You, I Will, please sign up.

Start your review of For You, I Will
Chantal ❤️
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5+ PERFECTLY ENTERTAINING STARS

The story starts out with the Hero being hired as a lawyer to protect the interest of a young 18 year old girl who is being held for questioning after the CIA finds out about her computer skills.
One look and they are both hooked. They start a secret love affair (without sex) for about 6 months. At this time they are discovered by her father and the hero freely admits to loving the heroine and wanting to marry her.
THEY EVEN WAIT UNTIL AFTER MARRIAGE TO MAKE LOVE!!!
Gi's Spot Reviews
4.5 'Steamy and Sweet Smutty' Stars

YAY! Isaac and Eden's Story!!! My wishes were heard, because after Brief me, Baby I could wait to read their story and here it is!

And so much more than I was waiting for, because Eden being an hacker, and that being how they met, I was so NOT expecting, from that glimpse it was given in that book. But this fact added so much to the character and was the very foundation of this delicious novella. Eden portrayed the over energized hacker to a T! And Isaac was her
♡Tonya♡
Just what I needed. .....

-devoted alpha male
-smart likable heroine
-absolutely no cheating
-no ow/om drama
-no pushing away
-steamy hot sex scenes
-would have liked a further out epilogue
D
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Awesome read! Very hot, OTT alpha and 100% safe!!! Can't wait for more :)
Expresso
Oct 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 high octane stars!!!!!

Murder. FBI. CIA. Illegal overseas accounts. Doctored environmental reports. Intrigued much? How about a sexy, successful, caveman/attorney who not only saved his client from a stint in prison but married her? Ummmm yeah all of that in the first five pages. The story hasn't started yet!

I'm a fan of novellas! Especially if the novella packs a punch like Eden and Isaac's story does! I've questioned how a crime can be committed and solved in a novella. It can be done
Christina Pannell
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love love loved Isaac Harvey and Eden. I loved how Natalie and Jax as well as Martin and Alex Shaw and Evie Shaw were in this story
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
Oct 17, 2016 rated it liked it
I really liked this couple together, I just wished there was more story. For the first 9 chapters its pretty much just sex and minimal story line.
April Symes

Well, they did it again—CIA, FBI, Murder, Hacking, Illegal overseas accounts. Doctored environmental reports- anything of this sound like something you would wanna read? Oh yes when I heard all about this, I was like “Yes please!”. Tell me more. Anything like this in a story, I have got t to get more, read more because when Fiona Davenport writes, its going to be awesome and this is awesome. Take a sexy well to do alpha attorney Issac Harvey saves his client’s youngest daughter Eden, from the
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When Elle Christensen & Rochelle Paige come together and write under the pen name Fiona Davenport, magic happens!

For You, I Will was a fast moving, fun filled adventure between Isaac Harvey y & Eden Kent. Eden finds herself in some legal trouble which prompts her father to go to Isaac Harvey for legal advice. Needless to say, if you know anything about Fiona Davenport, sparks fly between Isaac & Eden. Love at first sight!

The thing that I loved about this book was the heat between the
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Rochelle and Elle just keep on cranking out the hits and I'm so glad the two of them teamed up to become "Fiona Davenport ". I have read and thoroughly enjoyed all their books very much and I love how they incorporate past characters into current books. When I read Brief Me, Baby I was curious about Isaac and Eden and I was thrilled when I saw they were getting their own book. If you've read Brief Me, Baby then you're familiar with the law offices of Harvey, Croix and the two sexy partners ...more
Darlene I read to many boooks
Book Snob Sue
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh, this was a fun story. 18 year old hacker meets older "caveman" lawyer.

I loved that Fiona Davenport kept with the insta-love theme, but with this one we got a who-done-it messy case they were involved in....and I loved it. This was a fun story for me because you got a steamy relationship with a side of mystery/suspense. We also got to see some characters from some of their other books, which I also loved and appreciated. These 2 were just a lot of fun and he was always picking her up and
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.75-4 stars. A short, sweet, sexy and suspenseful read about a married couple, Eden and Isaac. Eden is a former hacker and Isaac is a lawyer. When they are having trouble conceiving, Isaac tries to keep Eden's mind off of it, so he agrees to let her help him with one of his cases by hacking. But someone is out to get them and they have to make it through the situation and come out stronger in the end. Eden and Isaac were super sweet and sexy together. I always enjoy Fiona Davenport books, but ...more
Susan (susayq ~)
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a great quick read!

I absolutely the alpha-ness of Fiona's heroes! I also love that their ladies don't exactly take their alpha-ness lying down LOL Eden was a little on the sassy side with Issac, and while he was being bossy, she got her way (with conditions LOL). There was a mystery/some suspense in here that was done really well. It was great that Eden was the one who figured it all out.

As always, I love reading Fiona Davenport's stuff and I can't wait for the next one!

*thanks to Fiona
Chitra *CJ*
Oct 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: safety-first, v-card
Sweet love story of Eden and Isaac. Had a caring loving hero and a heroine who was smart and charming.
I get that she was obsessed about having a kid- and then it happened.. I just wished it was longer.
Extra .5 for epilogue(really good)
Safe read
3.5/5
Jenny
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow! that was hot! hero was sex on legs and heroine a sweetheart. Perfect quick read and adorable epilogue! It melted my heart :)
books are love
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
The story is sexy and sinful with a touch of sweet.

Isaac is older than Eden and helps her stay out of jail. this is how they meet and the attraction is overwhelming. As Isaac is trying to fight his feelings, Eden is trying to get him to submit to them. Over time, he does and they give us quite the romance. Even with the threat of losing it all Isaac still gives in and he is rewarded with love, support and a partner in life.

Eden is vivacious and quite the risk taker. Over time she learns to
Nara
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book kinda remains me of The Gambler by Jordan Silver. I love alpha-to-the-top man with super sexy bed-and-not-so-bed time!!

And I love smart woman!!
M.K.
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Yet another Fiona Davenport delight; Hackers, lawyers, murder, intrigue and lots of steamy loving! Eden and her husband Isaac team up in a criminal case he the defense attorney on. It gets real and he'll do anything to protect her!
Elizabeth Neal
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**Disclaimer: If you're familiar with this dynamic duo, then you know both their Yeah, Baby and Sex & Vows series. This story is a crossover of those two, featuring Isaac and Eden, a couple that was mentioned in Brief Me, Baby. Their story needed to be told.**

Isaac, an attorney and partner of Harvey Croix along with fellow lawyer, Jax (see Brief Me, Baby for his story), is meeting with a potential client. The client asks for help concerning his daughter, Eden. It seems her actions, though
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: virgin
Isaac Harvey never realized he could fall so hard for a woman, until he met his newest client Eden. He'll make sure to represent her to the best of his abilities, but once the case is over she will be his.

Eden was so smart she was bored. Hacking turned out to be what kept her busy, but also got her in trouble. When she meets Isaac Harvey she'll never know boredom again. She'll give up her hacking ways to be a wife and soon a mother.

But a year after they are married Isaac takes a case that has
Natasha Mahadeo
When Fiona Davenport says there is new Book coming out I swear I do a happy Dance every time. I love their books and wish each and everytime this one will be just a little longer... See my addiction to their stories allows me to be so damn sad when these amazing Stories come to an end. They always and I mean Every single time it ends you wish there was more....Its very hard to review these potent stories by these Wondrous Author's without giving away spoilers.

I'm just gonna say if this list
Lora
4 out of 5 stars

I love Fiona Davenport novellas because I can read them in a couple of hours and get all the feels! They are quick, hot and totally leave me swooning for the hero!

Isaac and Eden were introduced in another novella, but I absolutely loved getting their story. It was intriguing and heart warming and a little nerve-wracking here and there. I am so glad I got to be a part of their story.

I can’t wait for the next Fiona story!!!

*** I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of
Sharon Dunn
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Finally Isaac and Eden's story!!

Wishes do come true!! I wished for Eden and Issac story and got it. After reading Brief Me, Baby, I so wanted to know their story and Fiona Davenport granted my wish!! It was everything I hoped and more. Eden is a hacking genius and Isaac is sent by her father to help get her out of a situation but when he lays eyes on her for the first time, Isaac will stop at nothing to make her his!! Caveman, over the top Alpha who will possess and protect what is his!!! Loved
Nono
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
The part were they fall in love was too rushed...
Astraycat
Great story. Just wish the prologue was longer, at least told us how they fell in love rather than just gave us a glimpse.
A.J. Perley
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
Alexandraa W
Not only this book is amazing but is better than that. Okay maybe i’m being too much lol

The HEROINE is very smart girl, she can do hacking like i want that in me to do. The HEROINE is a virgin and she’s very beautiful too.

the HERO is very protective possessive alpha male to the heroine since he first saw her. This story got that FIRST LOVE SIGHT WHEN THE HERO KNOWS THAT SHE’S THE ONE FOR HIM so i like that very much!

Have a mysterious action story in it about their jobs and criminals so i liked
Alexa
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this novella from Fiona Davenport!! Another great addition to the 'Sex & Vows' series.

We first get a glimpse of Issac and Eden in 'Brief Me, Baby' (Jax and Natalie's story). Issac and Jax are partners in a law firm and we are introduced to Issac and Eden as a married couple already.

They have a whirlwind courtship, which we quickly learn about at the beginning of the story, and then we follow them through their first year and a half of marriage. Also through their desire
Danielle Pullen
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Eden and Isaac

This novella was great. I loved reading about Eden and Isaac's back story. Then getting involve with Isaac's case which Eden helps with and it gets intense!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Muse
  • Captured (Castile Family #1)
  • Finding Home
  • Virgin (A Real Man, #2)
  • The BEARly Controlled Grizzly (Bear Clan #1)
  • Pretty Virgin (Rags to Riches, #1)
  • Kissing Her
  • Pretty Prize (Rags to Riches, #2)
  • His Hostage
  • Bring Him Home
  • Smooth Kisses (Kisses #1)
  • Kept (Castile Family #2)
  • Lumberjack (A Real Man, #1)
  • Virgin Wife (Virgin Marriage, #2)
  • Experienced (A Real Man #4)
  • Wedding Cake Crasher (Wedding Cake, #1)
  • Restored
  • Stolen (Castile Family #3)

Sex and Vows (3 books)
  • Until Death Do We Part
  • From This Day Forward (Sex & Vows #3)