Start by marking “The Love Bug (The Fruit of the Spirit Collection Book 1)” as Want to Read:
The Love Bug (The Fruit of the Spirit Collection Book 1)

The Love Bug (The Fruit of the Spirit Collection Book 1)

The Love Bug is the first book in a series for children that teaches the application of the fruit of the Spirit, listed in Galatians 5:22-23. The Love Bug focuses on how to respond to criticism because you are different by applying love to all involved. Using colorful characters from the insect world, The Love Bug teaches children how to play and live with one another ...more
Kindle Edition
Published September 15th 2016 by Burkhart Books, Bedford, Texas

To ask other readers questions about The Love Bug, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Love Bug

Start your review of The Love Bug (The Fruit of the Spirit Collection Book 1)
Amy
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love Bug review

This is a wonderful book that helped assist me in teaching my daughter about loving others even when they haven't been nice. It is also a great tool to teach her about God's love for us.
Brenda G Jenkins
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love is the answer

This book is delightfully wriiten and shows that in all circumstances love is the answer. Sweet illustrations and a great message to children on showing love and kindness even when others are not loving and kind. Great message.
Lucy Grimm
Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I just read a good children's story. The Love Bug by Jamie Bryant is a fun way to remind children to love one another. The book has cute and lovable illustrations.
Lizzy Grimm
Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens
A great children's story about how being different is not a bad thing, and how to love those that treat us disrespectfully even if we are hurt by their behavior. Showing love to others can be difficult at times, but it is also important for our own healthy spirit to keep love in our hearts. Adorable illustrations add delightfully to this charming tale.
Mary Brace
A Good Book for Storytime

This book about friendship and kindness is filled with vibrant color and cute lady bugs...and a few other insects. Sweet book.
Jonathan