Start by marking “Gabriel's Regret: Book Two (The Medlov Men 3)” as Want to Read:
Gabriel's Regret: Book Two (The Medlov Men 3)

Gabriel's Regret: Book Two (The Medlov Men #3)

4.55  ·  Rating details ·  252 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
“There is nothing redeeming in what we do. We are simply bad men.” Dmitry Medlov

Russian Billionaire bad-boy Gabriel Medlov is in serious mortal danger. Captured by a Neo-Nazis separatist group while trying to save his black girlfriend and business partner, Valeriya Nenya, during an ambush, he is relegated to being the prisoner of a man who not only hates Gabriel’s family,
Published October 14th 2016 by RiverHouse Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Gabriel's Regret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gabriel's Regret

Mspraise50
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 was really a Mafioso book. This is the kind of story I am expecting to read about men in the Mafia. Gabriel finally proved to all that he has the stuff that all true mafia men must have. Plus he is in love with a woman who is totally bad ass and can hold her own and stand by his side.

I am so thankful that Briggy finally got her just deserts.

This was an action packed, riveting read. Cannot wait for the next book in the series.
Ally
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You only get one chance!

I love the Medlov men! The book was great but I was expecting a lot more bedlam from the Butcher! Dmitry seemed a bit too calm but he didn't disappoint. I feel this book was more about Gabriel finding himself as well as defining his place in the Medlov family. It's almost like Gabriel lost his innocence all over again. If I didn't know better I'd think his mother was psychic! Even Royal showed her love for Gabriel and that she was healing and moving forward from her ordea
Flip
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good I had a feeling that book 2 would redeem itself because book 1 of Gabriel's Regret was okay. I loved Valeriya she is an absolute bad ass and was ready to go get her man. Gabriel finally got his happy ending . Now I'm ready Latrivia next novel about the Medlov men
Crystal Moody
So Good!

Gabriel is the man. I don't care what anyone says. I can see him being the boss after Dmitry. After what he had to go through, he is it. I've read all the Medlov books and Gabriel has always been an enigma. He shines. Latrivia did her thing, I swear she did. I couldn't put this book down. I've been reading all day. So good!
Michelle Pride
OMG!!!

This book was everything...OMG!!! I fell in love all over again with the Medlovs. Latrivia Welsh took this book to a whole nother level. You talking about jaw dropping...Lord have mercy! This book gave me life.

M.J. Friday
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When Gabriel first stepped on the scene I was a little concerned that he would not fit in with the tough as nails, never show weakness, never give up Medlov Men, but he really came into his own with this book. We saw Gabriel go from a fun loving rich kid to a hardcore mafia bad ass and I loved it. Kidnapped, locked up, beaten and fed slope for weeks, Gabriel never broke, he kept his head about him, knew he would get his revenge and get back to his woman and when it was all said and done got his ...more
Michelle
Regretfully it Ended

Heavens to Murgatroyd where do I begin? I loved Gabriel's Regret Book Two tremendously. Gabriel finally found out who he was - a beautiful mix of Medlov deadly determination with Hutton planning and determination. Valeriya is totally the perfect woman for Gabriel and will fit in with the other wives. She did what was necessary and even when face to face with that worthless airbag Briggy, kept her elegance.

In was so ecstatic to see my other love Vasily in his new role and wea
Davina
I really enjoyed the book. It's a good story with more details with Gabriel's background filled in as well as setting up where he'll go after his ordeal. Nice to see many scenes with Royal & Dmitry, Vasily (not much Lilly, though), Royal & Renee, and my fave couple in the Medlov series, Anatoly & Renee. I like Valeriya and think she's a good match for Gabriel. Would be interested in seeing more of Nadei. And I really found the ending VERY fitting.

I'm looking forward to the next book
Genevieve Woods
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Action packed

The Medlovs are a crime family that you excuse because they are well they are Medlovs This book was full of Action,suspense, drama, and romance. I loved getting a glimpse of Ivan again and looking forward to the next one.
stephanie ashe
Finally!!

I don't know where to begin! Gabriel and Valeryie were the bomb! Love how she stood up for herself against Dmitry and Anatoly! Everyone deserve what they got especially Briggy! Finally happy to see them together. Latrivia you did it again!!
Alicia
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent conclusion to Gabriel's story. I hope to read more about Valeriya & Andriy in future Medlov chronicles.
sjoyce
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved both Gabriel's Regret, 1 and 2. Don't know if I'm getting used to all the errors in her books, however, there didn't seem to be as many in Gabriel's Regret 2 as there were in her other books that I've read. It's hard to review both books without spoilers, but I'll try.

In Gabriel's books, you meet with all of the Medlovs again from the Medlov Crime series books and the 1st book in the Medlov Men series. Even though not the Russian mafia, they are for the most part Americans and
evergreencrime
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
This book avoided the DNF shelf because of my history with the other books in the sister series...'The Medlov Crime family.' Compared to those books... this book was subpar.

I cannot say that I liked it at all. It was hard to immerse myself in the book when most of what was narrated was the strategy to rescue Gabriel ...ugh ...a lot of skimming there. Then, the icing out of Briggy...lol.. the real housewives of Medlov family.. that got boring really fast.

The characters were a bit over dramatic,
Cherryl Montgomery
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As always always, Lativia has continued this series with gusto. The plot was on point and well planned out. I was so happy that Gabriel was rescued and found his HEA with Valeriya. Those Medlov men love their women had and true and I just love how each and everyone of their relationships are written. This storyline was so realistic so for as how women are thought of in the world, especially in third world nations. I can see future stories written with Royal as the manifold e behind d her new ven ...more
Kerry
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So I have been sitting on this book for a while now because I didn’t really enjoy part 1 all that much but DAMN Ms. Welch has regain her throne as the queen of writing Badass Males. Whoohoo. I loved it! Read it in a day! So good! Now I am on to Anatoly’s Retribution, hopefully it’s just as good or better!!
Hez
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wouldn't it be great to see this series on film? Yes, me too. It's that good! Loved Gabriel. He has proven himself to be a true alpha. Loved how Dmitry went all out for his nephew and Anatoly for his "brother." Briggy on the other hand? No words. Valeriya was badass! The banter between her and Ana tho: you'd swear they have known each other a long time. Great read!
Nancy  L Thompson
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

That's all I can say about this series. I love the Medlov family. Since there was nothing said, I guess the second in command was set free
Kim
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Suspenseful and jam packed with action....a must read.
evette w
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just So Good!!

When you take what doesn't belong to you,then you must pay the price.Oh I just love when you test the men of this family and there loyalty.If you didn't know that when grab the tail of the tiger expect to be eaten.I loved every moment of the scenes with Gabriel,you get to see him coming into his on,you get to see him finally understand what being a Medlov is and what it means.The fact that he gets a woman who can hold her on and bring the pain also is just icing on the cake.I don't
Bev Simon
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Brilliantly written story

I loved how this book just continued from the first without a break.. it was a very nerve racking story, about how the Medlov Men were going to rescue Gabriel. I loved the relationships between the men and their wives, the fact that they have married the loves of their lives and they all happen to be women of colour is fantastic too. The sexy scenes in the bookstore intense and believable. Loved reading about their lives and can't wait for the next instalment.
ILoveToRead
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Same review given for book 1 & 2. Gabriel's Regret is nothing short of spectacular. I knew his story would be a good one, I just didn't know it would be this good. Wonderful storytelling at its best, enough that you will forgive the grammatical errors sprinkled throughout. Can not wait for the remaining Medlov Men books to be released. Anatoly's Retribution looks to be another mind blowing read.
charlene
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love these Medlov men and women.

I really enjoyed this book. . There is plenty of action. While there are a few love scenes, this one is mostly suspense and action. Plenty of drama. I don't want to do any spoilers, but in this one.....you will find out exactly who the Medlov men are. It picks up exactly where book 1 left off.

I have read and love all books by this author. If you have not read any of her books yet, please do. You won't be able to put them down.
Debra Crosby
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Don't mess with the Medlov family

This is the conclusion to Gabriel's Regret and author Latrieva Nelson did not disappoint. Dmitry coordinates and plans his nephew's rescue with power, finesse and violence. Throughout the book I felt as though I were either watching it happen by way of a movie or TV screen or right there as an observer. There is the hea for Gabriel and Valeriiya and other characters got what they deserved. Loved it, violence and all
Afree
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
AMAZINGLY GOOD!!

This was one of those stories that you can't put down till the end and then be pissed that it's over. The self-actualization of Gabriel Medlov was a thing of beauty to read and witness. Ms. Welch has the ability to draw you in and when the story is over you need more! The Medlov Crime Family continues to thrill and entangle you into their world of terror, crime, love and suspense.
Charmaine Carby
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This'll U was a fantastic book

I could not put down this book. It was so full of action. I just love Dimitri and his gang of thieves

Briggy seems to forget who she was dealing with. She was so heartless. Leaving your child for material things

Looking so forward to see future stories on this clan

The storyline was fantastic
Sheena Johnson
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good read

I love the Medlov men. I love Gabriels character, his jokes. I'm glad that Royal finally acknowledged that Gabriel isn't Ivan, and showed how much she loved him. I wish that we could've delved a little deeper into what Gabriel experienced, other than that, this was a great read
Sharon Keyes
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Okay it took me a little while to get to these stories but amazing. I can absolutely say this author can write excellent continuations this story flows, it doesn't seem to fast noe did it get to the ending too soon not rushed a very good continuation. Can hardly wait for the next book period from this author.
Abby Amos
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
K 1Another Great Read

I was really eager to read this book because of the ending from book 1. I was on pins and needles with excitement on what the story would bring me. This is a book that I will definitely recommend to others. I encourage everyone to read this book as well as this series. Happy reading!
Ursele
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
True love

This book was a look into what made Gabriel the Man he always wanted to be. It's like his life was layed out in his child hood by his mother and father things they said to him. He found the woman he was supposed to be what and the life he deserved.
Roxanna Haddley
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can't get enough of the Medlov series

Part 2 was just as good as part 1. I loved how the story flowed and gave information about Gabriel and his relationship with his parents. Ms. Welch did it again. The Medlov men are a force that should not be tried on the worse day.
Latrivia Welch is Latrivia S. Nelson. She recently took on her married name.

Visit her NEW website at www.latriviawelchbooks.com

Based in Memphis, TN, USA TODAY bestselling author Latrivia Welch (formerly Latrivia S. Nelson) divides her time between her three passions: family, business and writing.

As the CEO of Welch Public Relations, her days are spent creating and strengthening brands of local bu

The Medlov Men (3 books)
  • Vasily's Revenge (The Medlov Men, #1)
  • Gabriel's Regret: Book 1 (The Medlov Men Series 2)