Start by marking “The Dubious SIM Team” as Want to Read:
The Dubious SIM Team

The Dubious SIM Team

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
The Sumi war ended with several ruined cities and millions of people dead. When the defeated Sumi left, they took all evidence of themselves and their weapons, but over fifty weapons went missing. The newly formed Scientific Investigations Mandate team (SIM) is charged with finding and collecting the weapons for the Pentagon.
While the team heads to India to recovery one we
Kindle Edition, First, 180 pages
Published October 15th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Dubious SIM Team, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dubious SIM Team

Toni Osborne
May 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Book # 26, in the Colton Banyon Mystery series

A more descriptive title to this mystery should be a fantasy/ science fiction venture. It all started million years ago when the world was populated with blue warriors, had intergalactic space ship, laser swords and gravity transport. The Sumi has been defeated and dangerous weapons are on demand. The Sim team has been tasked to find them. But they are not the only one after the deadly things.

This story happens after the “Sumi Collision”. I agree it
Gerald Kubicki
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
They try hard but need some help.
Ailyn
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Colton Banyon is not really back, but is a side character for the newly formed Scientific Investigations Mandate (SIM) team. This story happens directly after the Sumi Collision, belonging to his previous adventure series the Society of Orion. To understand this book better, you do have to start from Society of Orion, there is a 3 book box-set for you to start with.

After the Sumi had been defeated, there are plenty of things to clean up. Dangerous weapons are high on the list, and SIM team has
Elaine
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Author Kubicki always seems to find new ways of capturing my attention. Again his characters are well crafted and carry reader forward with a feeling of reality few authors in genre are able to emulate. Need an outstanding reading adventure then this book will definitely be a must read.
Jakenv
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding adventure makes for a superb reading. Characters are strong enough to carry the story forward. Kubicki is an author who knows how to create a story that pulls reader along with ease.
Katie
Jammin Jenny
Aug 06, 2017
Tawnya
Nov 21, 2017
I was born and raised on Eastern Long Island in the Westhampton area. My youth was full of adventures since we had miles of woods surrounding my home and we were near the ocean.
I attended college at Suny Plattsburgh on an academic scholarship and I am a proud member of Theta Kappa Beta fraternity. I earned a degree in Asian history. My mother told people that I was an educated bum.
I spent my worki