Start by marking “Where Good Girls Go To Die (Good Girls, #1)” as Want to Read:
Where Good Girls Go To Die (Good Girls, #1)

Where Good Girls Go To Die

(Good Girls #1)

It was a bad idea from the beginning.

He was my brother's best friend and the definition of unavailable.

But I didn't care.

I had loved him for as long as I could remember.

He was worth the risk. He was worth everything.

ebook, 1st Edition, 340 pages
Published April 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Where Good Girls Go To Die, please sign up.
Kelsey I think it's only on Amazon. It's on Kindle Unlimited which I think means it's available exclusively on Amazon.…moreI think it's only on Amazon. It's on Kindle Unlimited which I think means it's available exclusively on Amazon.(less)

Start your review of Where Good Girls Go To Die (Good Girls, #1)
Sophie
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap. That was EPIC. Omg. Just WOAH MAMA! I'm not even kidding Where Good Girls Go To Die is one book I will not forget easily! Started and finished in 3.5hrs. Purely owned by one SPECTACULAR read. My gosh. GAH! Just WOW.

This book has been sat on my kindle for a week now, that STUNNING cover staring at me, demanding I read. So I did.. firstly that opening chapter is PHENOMENAL. I mean that is how you open a book. I was sucked right in and I just knew this book would overtake every part of m
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
 photo RecipeFBCover_zpsgdmqpwfb.jpg

I started Where Good Girls Go to Die last night before I went to bed. That probably wasn’t the best idea, because I completely devoured this book from beginning to end! I thought maybe it was short, because of how fast I was moving through it. I even looked on Amazon to see how many pages were in the book. 340 pages! Not short at all! That’s good writing, my friends! This is the only thing I have ever read by this author, but it won’t be for long! I LOVE her writing style, and I can guarante
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3.75 Stars

Boy, did this start off with a bang.
Review later...

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Isabella. R
4 Tainted Stars ⭐

Where Good Girls go to Die is my first read by Holly Renee and I am super excited to continue with this series. This is book one in an interconnecting ‘Good Girls’ series featuring siblings and friends, but can be read as a standalone. I was immediately sucked in with this author’s writing even while feeling uncomfortable the entire time…in a good way.

It's the story of when young love ends badly, and all the good feelings turn ugly. Bad decisions are made from spite and anger to
Shh moderator

WHAT THIS GOOD GIRL IS READING NEXT!

Stand-alone.
Purchase: | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
It was a bad idea from the beginning.
He was my brother's best friend and the definition of unavailable.
But I didn't care.
I had loved him for as long as I could remember.
He was worth the risk. He was worth everything.
But then he broke my heart as easily as I fell for him. He watched me fall, spiraling out of control, and as I reached for him, he wasn't there to catch me.
So I ran.
Four years later, I never ex
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
5 angst stars <3

Where Good Girls Go To Die has everything I wanted in a book and even more!I was hooked from the first page,seriously this story was addictive! Holly Renee delivers a beautiful, second chance romance.

description

I loved how the story developed,there are parts of their past and we get to know what happened between them.Parker and Liv's story is beautiful,passionate,steamy,intense and full of angst.I could feel everything and I was aching for both characters.

If you like angst in you stories an
NMmomof4
2.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: I was looking for some major angst when I decided to pick this book up, and sadly I just didn't get it. I always struggle with the couples that have known each other forever and then we are expected to believe they fell in love with no development into those stronger feelings being provided, and that happens here. On the other hand -- I absolutely love the stories that have the characters grow with each other from children to adults and we experience all the things tha
Rachel K
Apr 17, 2017 rated it did not like it
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5 vibrant and colourful Stars*****

photo 8E595798-C2D7-443D-BE44-89E96EDD89E0_zps8nkbxqul.jpg

This is a new author for me, I thought heck why not try someone new for a change so I took the chance, and wow it blew me away.

This is a book on 'Livy' and Parker whom fall in love with each other at the age of 16 to then have their hearts broken, years later to let time heal old wounds. This book is raw and the characters are nothing but beautifully damaged. There's though something so strong and powerful about the story and the words that are written her
Malene
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: part-of-a-series
Where Good Girls Go To Die was a fun and sexy ride about heartbreak and second chances. This story was fast paced and it only made me want to read and not put it down. I enjoyed Livy and Parker's history and undeniable chemistry. They've know each other since they were kids. Livy has been in love with Parker since she can remember and vice versa but their young love doesn't last. The reason for their break up was a little predictable and has been done before numerous times but it didn't ruin my ...more
Heather
“I may have been a good girl then, but you destroyed every piece of her. I actually feel bad for Emily, because you, Parker James, are where good girls go to die.”

Livy

"You have always been so wild at heart. Like a wildfire that can never be tamed. That’s why I had to let you go.”

Parker James
description

I loved this book SO MUCH!!! It was smokin Hot. It was Laugh Out Loud funny. It was heartbreaking. It felt REAL. The first few sentences sucked me in and I didn't put this book down until the end. Le
moretomary
Sep 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
SWOON WORTHY BABY 🦋🦋🦋

Bitch I’ve never read a book so fast. Had me grinning the entire time and giggling the entire time. Parker and Livy are EVERYTHING!
hugsandcookies
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
What an unexpected fun ride.

I literally read this cover to cover in one sitting. It was one of those books I just didn't want to put down.

This is my first book from this author and I promise you it won't be my last. This book goes from past to present, and if I've said it once I've said it twice, sometimes, those aren't my favorite stories because the past can become a bore. I'm always like get to the point...But not with this story. I loved how everything unfolded quickly, it wasn't a slow bu
Autumn Grey
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From the moment I read the first chapter of this story, I fell in love with Liv. Then Parker entered the scene and I was a goner.

Liv is the younger sister of Parker's best friend. She and Parker have been in love since they were teenagers, but some things happen, forcing them apart. Four years later, Fate draws them back together at the most crucial time of Parker's life. And after all the time that they spent apart, the attraction between them is stronger and the fire burns hotter. Brighter. W
Lana Reads
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2021
Really good writing was completely wasted on a badly executed plot, misogynistic female representation and a clichéd case of miscommunication.

From maybe six women in this book, only the heroine and this one piercer lady were not evil, catty or toxic. But then again, the aggressive way the heroine wanted to smash faces of every woman who showed interest or (god forbid) was engaged to the hero? Jeeez.
Said hero was the saddest example of immature indecisiveness who acted like a child, despite all h
Michelle
4 Stars!
Ugh! I wanted more dammit!!! I hate books with no epilogues!
I'm not usually a fan of books with cheating in them but for some reason this one didn't bother me much. lol

I hope we get more books on the others. Loved Brandon and Staci:))

“I may have been a good girl then, but you destroyed every piece of her. I actually feel bad for Emily, because you, Parker James, are where good girls go to die .”
Ambriehl Khalil
⭐️ [3/5 Stars] ⭐️

I think this had the potential to be a lot better than it was, and the description is so off base from what actually happens. It was short and sweet, yeah, but it was too short which means I didn’t have the chance to connect with the characters in the way I would have liked. Plus, it was pretty predictable. I’m kinda tired of the pregnancy trope being thrown around in every book. It’s exhausting and beyond boring so whenever it happens I swear the rating just keeps getting knock
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is my first read by this author and I'll certainly be reading more of hers in the future.

I read this in one sitting. Parker is Livs brothers best friend. They have strong feelings for each other but then Liv is told something that makes her run and selfs destruct. When her brother & Parker see her in a place they don't expect to her brother takes her home.

Liv has seen and felt true and utter heartbreak. She doesn't want to feel that again. Can they find happiness?

I really wanted to bang t
Anne OK
Nov 24, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads

I’ve had this book sitting on my Kindle for more than several months now. For some reason, it suddenly screamed, “read me now” and I obeyed (maybe because I’ve been giving my best shot at cleaning out my Kindle overload before the new year arrives). By a new-to-me author, Holly Renee writes a kick-ass story that came on like gangbusters. The title is a bit misleading — I expected something a little darker and grittier. But if you like fast-paced and lots of angst, you’ll find plenty to keep the
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
description

Where Good Girls Go To Die (Good Girls #1)
by Holly Renee

Parker is Livy’s brothers best friend and childhood crush but the forbidden fruit. One night before her graduation they cross a line that cannot be undone and a simple misunderstanding sees a devastated and broken-hearted Livy flee.

Four years later they meet again in the most unexpected and awkward of circumstances and Parker is more unavailable than ever.

MY THOUGHTS:
This is very well written book crossing scenes from past to present fla
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

"But love is a word that is too weak and used too often to describe what I feel for you. It's relentless and desperate, and every time you smile I fall harder and harder."

The story switches from the present to the past, almost four and a half years ago. We find out that Parker is Livy's brother, Brandon's, best friend and Livy has been crushing on him for a long time. The feeling is reciprocal and the two even had a relationship before some trouble from Parker's past causes Livy to run.
EscapeNBooks
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"There comes a time in everyone’s life when they realize that the things they thought they wanted are never going to happen."

Where Good Girls Go to Die by Author Holly Renee is a second chance love story that I LOVED!

"I would take being bad with Parker James a million times over being good with anyone else."

Parker and Livyy were always infatuated with one another. They grew up together and then grew apart separately. Now, the are back in each other's lives...for better or worse.

“...love is a wor
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Apr 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
Since the moment I found this one, I was intrigued. But while reading reviews I discovered a few things that made me doubt. So I asked the right questions and was answered with a totally different answer that what I discovered while reading. Still it wouldn't let me go. So it came out yesterday and I stated reading after work and couldn't stop.

I loved almost everything about it. A lot of it was just a big misunderstanding and would have been fixed with an open conversation, but where would the f
shms
This is purely for the concept of the book, one of my favourite tropes, ex lovers who meet again and H is in a relationship with OW. If I rated the first scene on its own it was a 4* start. Unfortunately beyond the explosive start, we didn't get much depth with past misunderstandings seemingly normal in light of the expectations set in the first chapter.
In my view, there was a total disconnect from that first scene to the rest of the book. It seemed like the h was two different people. There we
Briana Pacheco
2.5 'where good girls go to die' stars...

This is me hiding from everyone who loved this book and ultimately pressured me into reading it.

description

That cover and blurb sold me! I'm a sucker for a brother's best friend story, a hero covered in tattoos, and a crooked smile! Holy grail right there! *grabby hands*

Where Good Girls Go To Die is about Liv and Parker (Liv's brother's best friend). It's told in both past and present so you get to see how they first got together, what went wrong between them, and h
Bea
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are times when you start reading a book you just know right away that it’s gonna be a good one! That is exactly how I felt about this novel! Sigh!!!!!!! I loved it! I was glued to every page. I was determined and desperate to finish. I had to know... had to get to the end! I am happy and satisfied- you will be too!!

Looking forward to book 2!!!
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
***AUDIOBOOK***

It was good. There was angst and drama. I loved Parker and Liv. They are really good together. I didn’t love some of the back and forth between them. I wanted them to get it together and stop with all the miscommunication.

The narration was okay. Not my favorite but it didn’t attract from the novel overall.

Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,5 / 5 stars

Right from the very first chapter I knew this was a story I was gonna love and the fact that I read this book in one sitting just comes to prove that. I couldn't stop reading this one, I loved Parker and Liv!
And C'mon childhood friends to lovers romances are one of my kryptonites, just like brother's best friend to lovers, so this book was just one big giant mix of my favorite things and I freaking LOVED IT.

I couldn’t move my eyes away from him. He looked dangerous. He remin
Unapologetic Roma...: Renee, Holly // Where Good Girls Go To Die 3 29 Oct 21, 2019 01:17PM

• Kiss Me Here
  • Hate that I love you
  • Tutti i baci che non ti ho ancora dato (I colori dell'amore #2)
  • My Darling Arrow (St. Mary’s Rebels, #1)
  • Sicko
  • Blame it on the Champagne (Blame it on the Alcohol, #1)
  • Rebel Queen
  • Playing with Fire
  • Voglio averti
  • Him
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
Join my newsletter and sign up for the latest news and updates: www.authorhollyrenee.com/subscribe

Join my exclusive reader group: www.facebook.com/groups/HollyRenee/

Amazon Top 100 bestselling author of contemporary romance, Holly Renee brings readers a pinch of angst, an indulgence of heat, and the perfect amount of heart in every book.

Born and raised in East Tennesse, she is a married mom of tw

Good Girls (3 books)
  • Where Bad Girls Go to Fall (Good Girls, #2)
  • Where Bad Boys are Ruined (Good Girls, #3)

News & Interviews

“I didn't want him to love me tenderly. I wanted him to bury his hands in my hair and get lost in me. I wanted him to bruise my lips and stain my skin with his need. I wanted him to dig his fingers into my soul and make love to the storm inside me. I wanted him to remind me how to breathe by taking my breath away, to love me recklessly. I didn't need his hesitant touch or guarded desire. What I needed was to feel his fire and know that I wasn't burning alone.” 6 likes
“You have always been so wild at heart. Like a wildfire that can never be tamed. That’s why I had to let you go.” 4 likes