Start by marking “Crash (Brazen Bulls MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Crash (Brazen Bulls MC, #1)

Crash

(Brazen Bulls MC #1)

Tulsa, Oklahoma. 1995

Conrad “Radical” Jessup, Sergeant at Arms of the Brazen Bulls Motorcycle Club, has life just about where he wants it: he’s free of a bad marriage, and his club is cruising along healthy and strong, their business relationships as solid as their brotherhood. He’s a contented man, riding his road at his speed.

Until a massive highway wreck brings a blonde
Published December 3rd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Crash, please sign up.
Karen111 No you won't. There's a little introduction to some of the Signal Bend characters (from the Night Horde MC series), but can be read as a standalone.

Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Susan Fanetti Fans, Bikers, Romance
5 In the End, It's So Simple Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
We live our lives everyday... and very few people know our individual stories, I think. We have our outside personalities... the ones we share with co workers, neighbors and the like... but only a few actually know the true, raw us. Only the ones who we feel safe with... who are willing to see us for who we are...To be able to understand our needs and let us know they are ok with it.
I think the world works like that too in some way... Th
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 07, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

description

Susan Fanetti gifts the start of this new MC series set in the Tulsa, Oklahoma in the year 1995. This new series is about the Brazen Bulls MC’s Sergeant at Arms’ Conrad ‘Radical’ Jessup’s fall for the motorcycle riding nurse, Willa Randall. The title is perfect for this story as Willa and Rad meet one another in the midst of a major highway accident. Once these two help others in this enormous wreck the fall for each other isn’t far behind.

description

Willa is hiding from her newly released from
DW
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: brazen-bulls
You know what I love about Susan Fanetti books? Badass heroines!!!!

photo 3B028F49-7FF9-4EFA-8468-ABA1C55A4F86_zpspjnonjpe.gif

I mean, nothing is better than a biker that takes care of his woman but when she can hold her own and fights just as hard, it's perfect!
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Amy | Foxy Blogs by: Kim Bailey
BEST NEWS!!! A new MC series by a favorite author!!

description

Crash starts out intense and continues that way until the end of the book. Willa and Rad meet under less than desirable circumstances. Their shared experience bonds these two strangers together.

Rad was previously married to a woman who wasn’t faithful. Since that time he’s steered clear of getting involved romantically with anyone. The club girls work just fine for him. He’s SAA for his MC and not having the complication of a relationship
NMmomof4
2.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a little less than "just ok" for me. I was bored at times, and I even skimmed some towards the end because I was over some of the drama. I also had quite a few moments of "why is this important?". There were scenes that were put in throughout the book that after I finished I really do wonder why they were included, because they don't make sense in the overall picture of the story. I felt like it was often unfocused and would have random tangents that actually
TeriLyn
5 ”Best you come to terms with that.” Stars

Like all Fanetti books preceding Crash when I sat down to read I felt so eager, so excited, to learn about two new characters within her MC worlds. This book is exactly what I’ve been looking for in MC romance. Smart, sexy, gritty, and violent Fanetti has already shaped the series so we fall in love with the club and the individual families who comprise it and want more far past the end. Her intelligent prose coupled with interesting characters who are
Elfina Renee
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
 photo 10 stars.png
Can any MC series live up to Signal Bend? The Brazen Bulls & The Night Horde SoCal comes pretty damn close! Its not surprising considering all the series are written by bad ass biker romance extraordinaire Susan Fanetti.
 photo Fearless_1.gif
Brazen Bull MC is a new series with ties from the previous two, kicks off Rad & Willa’s story. Rich in lifestyle and culture and throw in mafia connections and you have explosive story lines!
 photo The Skelton Key.gif
Kim Bailey
No Surprises here - Susan Fanetti delivers another AMAZING read.

Full review to come.
Dee Montoya
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
FIVE STARS*****

MC themed book at it's finest. Crash literally crashed into my heart from the moment I opened this book. I've been a hard core Susan Fanetti fan for a few years now, but I hadn't read one of her books in a while. Reading this new series feels like coming home to me, its where my heart belongs. This is a high quality MC novel, just loved it!

Denisa
Yay!

I really like Susan Fanetti's books!

The characters were absolutely delicious; not only do we have the badass hero, we also have a strong heroine. She's independent and she doesn't really need the hero to resolve all her problems and I love that in a romance book.

The plot was fun and the book was hard to put down.
All in all, a good MC book, worth reading if you like this sort of thing.
[image error]
Sivutha
Another MC by Susan Fanetti?!?! I'm in!!

5 Crashing Into Life Stars

Took me a bit to read this cause my everyday life is pure craziness.

Willa was running and fate decided to stop her. I mean literally stopped her cause she crashed her bike!! Then this handsome rugged man held out his hand.....

Rad is carefree man who is content with his lifestyle. His brothers and the Bulls are all he needed but that is about to change when a total badass chick rode pass by him.

Highly recommended it!!

“Thank you,
MelissaB
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads, bikers
I quite enjoyed this new series by Susan Fanetti, it's set in the mid 90's which is kind of fun. I liked both leads and the other characters we met and am looking forward to more books in the series.
Malene
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Willa is a badass heroine. I loved her immediately. A dedicated nurse who loves her work in Labor & Delivery. When she and Rad crashes into one another an immediate attraction sparks. Rad is all alpha but in the way that I like. He cares so much and wants to do that to Willa. Be the man she confides in and just be with her. It was exhilarating following Rad and Willa as they explored their relationship. They both have baggage and how they involved one another in their past was one of many re ...more
Lisa - (Aussie Girl)
Once again it is the insightful way that Susan Fanetti explores the heart of her characters that transforms her stories into more than just another gratuitous violence and sex biker tale.

Loz
Dec 10, 2016 rated it liked it

when susan fanetti starts a new mc series i am a reader that will be there with bells on. this was a solid start to a series with likeable characters and an engaging plot. i rated it 3.5 stars only because for me there was just too much going on at times. one catastrophe followed another with one coming from nowhere at 94% that felt a little rushed once resolved. i love drama but everything you could think of happened within this one. i still enjoyed it though. 3 stars is not a bad rati
Liz

Just another FANTASTIC read by Susan Fanetti! I will try to come back and write a full review but for now just know I LOVED it and I cannot wait for more!

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:
Paganalexandria
I knew Susan Fanetti would restore my faith in my favorite theme. I'd been in biker-romance-DNF-hell for a minute, but this book set me free. Rad the Sergeant at Arms of the Brazen Bulls Motorcycle Club, meets Willa a nurse in the chaos of a highway pile up. Both coming out of bad relationships, but open to explore the chemistry that sparks between them. This is a little angsty, but not an overload of it. I loved that Willa wasn't a whiny chick despite some chilling things in her past. I liked R ...more
Jacqueline J
Dec 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Thoughtfully plotted. That's an odd way to start a review I know, but it's important. Motivations, actions, reactions and consequences make sense with just a very few minor quibbles. I have trouble with one percenter motorcycle romances. Usually prefer my heroes not be criminals but she sold me on it here. I didn't love it but she made her hero believable and relatable somehow. The heroine was interesting and well developed. I had trouble with her reaction to one of her own actions but maybe the ...more
Tricia Len
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series is Hard, Tough, Gritty, Real, Dangerous, Mean, Murderous, Loving, Wondrous, Promising, Heart-Wrenching, Soul Touching....

I could go on but I think you can get my drift... My one criteria for a really good book is that it has to touch my soul, make me cry and laugh and fall in love... Susan Fanetti is the master!

If you love a good story that grabs you and wrings you out and won't let you go...this series is for you...

I am a fan of Susan Fanetti and her wonderful worlds...and her gif
Maria11
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Wow I am beginning to think everything Ms. Fanetti writes is fantastic! I have read her Vikings and thought I would try out her MCs.

Radical is HOT. I didn't have to hate him and then learn to like him. He was who he was and put it all up front. You cannot fault that. Rad was one patient man and only lost it once but for good reason. I like how he showed his emotions and it didn't take away from his manliness.

Willa was one tough as nails woman. The plot twist for her was like WOW! I t
ValerieC
I really liked this book! Set slightly in the past (1990s before cell phones), it brings a new MC in touch with an earlier Night Horde (from the Signal Bend series) and the Russians of a soon-to-be-published mafia series by Catherine Johnson.

Lots of action. Smex scenes are particularly well-written (not all authors can do that). Not much time anywhere to be bored.
Vallsykes
Of course I'm excited that Fanetti has come out with another MC series. However this was a lukewarm start.

I didn't fall for Rad, and even though Willa showed strength (as many Fanetti heroines are wont to do), I had a hang up with how she went about a couple of things.

Nevertheless, this start to the Brazen Bulls series was decent; meaning, I would read the next one, because for one, Fanetti hasn't written badly--yet-- and for two, I still have a little crush on this author's writing (i.e. her Vi
Page
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: susan-fanetti
Boring. The good news is that I did not develop connections with a single character, so when she kills them off in one of the next few books, I'll be ok with it.
Karen111
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc-bikers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
**4.5 stars**

Really enjoyed this book - Fanetti does MC books so well. This book was set in 1995, and it was good to see it overlapping with some of the guys from the Night Horde MC series - in particular a young Ike Lundon.

Rad (Radical/Conrad) is the SAA of the Brazen Bulls MC, and coming across a collision on the road, he meets Willa, a nurse. She helps the victims, alongside Rad and other bystanders, and when he offers to give her a ride home because her own bike is wrecked, she reluctantly
Ira
Dec 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is my second biker's book from Ms. Fanetti, or no, actually the 3rd.

For me, is not as good as Signal Bend #1 but certainly better than Signal Bend #2 which I DNF because I don't like to read my heroine got rape after she got her HEA and before this one I actually stop reading Ms. Fanetti's biker books.

So, why did I read this one? I read from some reviews it has a good romance and it does.
I might not like many of her story lines, but I can say easily that Ms. Fanetti is a very good writer.
An
Lisa
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2017
Well. This series will fill the void left by The Horde very well indeed.

This book felt a bit less menacing than the previous MC series from Fanetti and the H here could have popped straight from a KA romance. He's all alpha and bossy but a big marshmallow as well.

Willa is hiding from an abusive violent ex when she is caught up in a huge highway pile up, on her motorbike. While she is injured, she does what she can for other accident victims around her.

Rad, SAA for the Brazen Bulls sees Willa's
Shauna
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Anything this author writes, I devour. So, when she said she was releasing a new MC book with some tidbits of her other MC books in the story, I was so excited!
Crash does not disappoint.
From Rad and Willa's very first encounter I knew I'd love this book. What a great first meet they have, whoa, all the feels! And it just grows stronger
and better between them from the start. I have enjoyed these two characters and their story immensely. I also loved watching the story grow especially knowing th
Daniela
Loved it! Looking forward to this new series. A lot of interesting strong characters. Love the tie ins to the Horde - makes me want to go back and read Signal Bend again for the 3rd time. Everything happened pretty damn quickly in this one but that was also stated several times within the dialogue. Sometimes that's just the way it goes! Can't wait for the next one.

Loved it just as much if not more the second time around. Rad and Willa are a fantastic couple. Love them both as individuals and tog
Judy
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great series by Fanetti. Set in a time period before the Signal Bend series, it gives some background on how the Horde came into being. Great characters and a poignant love story. I'm looking forward to the next book in this series.

Second read of this one for me. Still 5 stars. Loved the slow build of the relationship and as usual this author can bring out a wide range of emotions.
Janja
Dec 07, 2016 rated it liked it
The story is interesting but I do not feel any connection between all those involved in it. Rad and Willa were great people ,both of them a loving persons but that is it. I think that the most interesting character is Ollie and he's a dog!!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Snow in Texas (Lean Dogs Legacy, #1)
  • Expose (Red Rebels MC, #2)
  • Blood & Rust (Lock & Key #4)
  • Blood in the Water (Kairos #1)
  • A Family Man (The Freaks MC, #1)
  • For Your Sake (Mountain Skulls MC, #1)
  • You Belong to Me
  • Torched (Iron Serpents Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Snake (No Prisoners MC, #5)
  • Big Dog (Burning Bastards MC, #1)
  • Devil's Honor (The Devil's Keepers #1)
  • Ink (Haven Series, #1)
I was born and raised in the Midwest, but I was transplanted into the dusty soil of Northern California and have apparently taken root there. An inveterate geek and gamer, I am a fan of many things considered pop culture and maybe even lowbrow.

As a reader, my favorite genres are science fiction and fantasy, but as a writer, I've found my home in romance--or perhaps it's better to say simply "love

Brazen Bulls MC (8 books)
  • Twist (Brazen Bulls MC, #2)
  • Slam (Brazen Bulls MC, #3)
  • Blaze (Brazen Bulls MC, #4)
  • Honor (Brazen Bulls MC, #5)
  • Fight (Brazen Bulls MC, #6)
  • Stand (Brazen Bulls MC #7)
  • Lead (Brazen Bulls MC #8)
“That was his number-one reason for hating sport bikes. They had no throat at all. When he opened the throttle, he wanted a roar, a rumble, something that would make a civilian quiver in fear, thinking a beast was on his tail, ready to eat him, not swat at his neck, expecting to be stung by a bug.   Not” 0 likes
“His grin snaked up one side of his face. That lopsided glide was the kind of expression that said two things about a man: first, that he was used to women being into him, and second, that he thought all those swoony women were as amusing as they were convenient.   Bit full of himself, old Radical the Bull was.   “Yeah.” 0 likes