Start by marking “Christmas is For Lovers: 6 Hot Holiday Romances” as Want to Read:
Christmas is For Lovers: 6 Hot Holiday Romances

Christmas is For Lovers: 6 Hot Holiday Romances

All hearts come home for Christmas... This Christmas, fall in love with six hot and sassy Christmas lovers. On the ranch or at sea, Christmas is a time for love, homecoming, and family. Six bestselling authors bring you six full-length love stories to keep your toes toasty and your heart fluttering. Don't miss out! Download Christmas is for Lovers today. LIMITED TIME OFFER ...more
Published October 13th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Christmas is For Lovers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas is For Lovers

Rebecca Austin
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Trouble With Tinsel by Kelly Collins

Mandy Sawyer lives in New York with her son, Tommy, when she is called back to her hometown to help her mom run her store, The Sweet Shop after her mom injures her wrist. She has avoided coming back since the love of her life, Beau Tinsel, walked out of her life.

Beau Tinsel walked away from Mandy 10 years ago to become a rock star. He has regretted it every minute since then and when his mom tricks him into returning home for the holidays he realizes it ma
Kathy  Knuckles
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yep, Merry Christmas in July!!!

This was a great collection of Love, fun, heartache, surviving, and finding that true match in the end! Please take the time to read these and follow up stories!! Enjoy!!!
Aisha
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yay Christmas...

I love holiday stories so this book was nice. Some of the books were better than other but overall I enjoy it...
Juliana Ignácio
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read The Trouble with Tinsel by Kelly Collins and loved it! If the rest of the stories are as good as hers, you can't go wrong!

The Trouble with Tinsel by Kelly Collins:
I loved the pun on the book's name and the character's surname.
This is another book that I loved by Kelly Collins.
I loved Mandy from the beginning, she is a strong character who fights to keep up with her Tommy, her six-year-old son.
Beau is a rock star who abandoned everything to chase his dreams.
And when their mothers claim to
Alicia
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Christmas Is For Lovers" -- multi-author box set
⭐⭐⭐⭐

An enjoyable multi-author box set that is sure to please any reader. Fun and interesting reads from six great authors.

*************************
"Tempting Trish" by Chantel Rhondeau

A young and attractive female lawyer who gets mugged one night. She recently went through a bad break up and is more vulnerable than usual.

A private investigator who is a flawed but kind and gentle and strong. Trish calls him her hero when he interferes with the
mu
Elizabeth Robbins
so far, I've read Tempting Trish by Chantel Rhondeau. It's a mystery romance, which I love. Well written and highly entertaining, this book alone would be worth the price of the entire set. There is murder, smoking hot love scenes, a smarmy boss, a sexy private investigator, and a beautiful and driven lady lawyer.
Julie Heyneman
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Real Christmas Treat

I keep saying to myself that a am not into romance literature. But then I start reading and am hooked. Reading all of these stories was a real Christmas Treat.
Angel Ratcliffe
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing collection

I absolutely loved reading every story in this collection! Every one of them were sweet and sexy. Perfect for the holidays
Donna Schulz
Dec 16, 2018
Selena House
Feb 18, 2017
Chantel Rhondeau
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
RENA DELONEY
Oct 22, 2016
Debra
Dec 13, 2016
Sharon
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Micheline Saumier
Feb 18, 2017
Robin
Feb 11, 2017
Lisa
rated it did not like it
Dec 26, 2016
GramLocasta
rated it it was ok
May 07, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
International bestselling author of over 30 novels, Kelly Collins writes with the intention of keeping the love alive. Always a romantic, she blends real-life events with her vivid imagination to create characters and stories that lovers of contemporary romance, new adult, and romantic suspense will return to again and again.

Kelly lives in Colorado at the base of the Rocky Mountains with her husb