Start by marking “Blown Together (Southern Hearts #4)” as Want to Read:
Blown Together (Southern Hearts #4)

Blown Together

(Southern Hearts #4)

When love storms in…
Wealth manager Sam Conrad is accustomed to his domineering father ordering him around, especially at the bank where they both work. But when his father demands that Sam manage the inheritance of his bossy ex-fiancée, Sam has finally had enough. He leaves in search of a new life, and attorney Big Roy Bosarge from Mobile, Alabama, agrees to mentor Sam on
Published October 15th 2016 by Southern Sun Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Blown Together, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blown Together

Carrie Schmidt (Reading is My SuperPower)
I have loved all the books in the Southern Hearts series by Janet Ferguson, but Blown Together is my favorite of them all! It’s sweet and funny and ROMANTIC!!! Whew, that Sam Conrad cleans up nicely...

My favorite part of Blown Together is watching Sam and Elinor try to figure out what to do with their attraction to each other. The scene where he’s debating whether or not to hold her hand is priceless and put a huge grin on my face! And the kisses…. sweet and full of emotion and some keep-a-fan-h
Staci
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2018
Nice conclusion to the Southern Hearts Series. The main character is the not very likable Sam that we met in prior books in the series. Sam has been controlled by his father his entire life and wants to finally make his own way.

Elinor isn't a likable character either initially. She is very sensitive and not at all trusting of Sam due to a past relationship.

What I enjoyed more than the romance was the "Royisms" of Elinor's father, Elinor's father in general and "Nubbin" from the Memory Oaks facil
Misty Beller
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book! I wasn't sure I would like these characters when I first met them, but the author made them come alive. The writing is well-done and I love the way the deep south is shown so well in this series. I highly recommend!
Sarah Monzon
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this one!
Beth Erin
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Full review on Faithfully Bookish http://ow.ly/MLr7309Hdaf

In this conclusion of the Southern Hearts series, readers follow small town big fish Sam Conrad out of Oxford and into a new chapter of his life. Since larger than life Big Roy Bosarge has a soft spot for helping fellas get their feet planted firmly on the straight and narrow, Sam heads south for Mobile.

Sam is expecting Big Roy’s boisterous enthusiasm but he’s thrown for a loop by Roy’s quirky, prickly daughter Elinor and her hairless ca
Toni Shiloh
Dec 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was my first read by Ms. Ferguson and I enjoyed it. Even though this is the 4th book in the series, it stands alone.
I enjoyed reading as Sam and Elinor discovered there was more than first impressions allow. Sam made a great hero and I rooted for him the whole time.
I would read more by this author.
Rebecca
Jul 17, 2017 rated it liked it
"There is power in story. Stories change thinking, change lives. There is beauty in words. Words work their way into our hearts and nuzzle us up to greater heights."

If only author Elinor Bosarge could find the words to mend her broken heart. Having been misled by a shameless relational scam in the past, she is shocked to find another one of her father's business protégés staying in their boathouse; it's too deja vu for her taste. Immediately, the verbal sparring begins, but it appears that the w
Lindsay Trapp
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-books
I wasn’t sure if I would like this book or not when I found out that Sam and Elinor were the main characters, because I didn’t care for Sam very much in the earlier books of the series. But by the second page I was hooked, and I couldn’t stop reading! I LOVED this book! I highly recommend it! I loved the character arcs, the crazy pets, the love of family, and the romance!
Paula Marie
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This installment of the series takes us to Alabama, and that is awesome! I love the way Janet Ferguson tells a story! I cannot get enough of her books!
Stacy
Mar 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Book four in the series, and while I enjoyed it, this was probably my least favorite of the series so far. Elinor just had a few too many quirks for me and was really unlikable in parts of the book, although it certainly ended well. Not a single date before a proposal, while sweet and very Jane Austen, was still very unfathomable for me. Just my two cents, but I am enjoying this series :)
Brenda
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another winner

You'll love this book. In the previous books, Sam wasn't the nicest character, but once you read this book, you're going to understand what caused his attitude and you'll love the guy. Give Elinor, who is definitely a bit strange, a chance, too.
Caryl
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-challenge
GOODNESS! Elinor is quite feisty. She's had her share of heartache. Sam has his own issues to work through. Oh my, the sparks that fly with these two sizzles. I love watching as broken people are restored to wholeness. I'm sad to see this series end. I've come to love these characters.
Mimi
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Whole series is great!

Very easy, fun read. It's funny and fast-paced with a decent plot. Anice way to spend a few hours reading.
Jane
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book from a Goodreads First-reads. This did not influence my review.

Sam Conrad is at a crossroads in his life. His domineering father has always bullied him to do what he wants. Now he is demanding that Sam manage his ex-fiancee's inheritance. She is the one who left him at the altar. He cannot do this any longer. He must get away from his fathers clutches.

He meets with good friend, Cassie, who refers him to Roy Bossarge. Roy is known to mentor young men and help them find their
Judy
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Blown Together by Janet Ferguson
Southern Hearts Series Book Four
Sam Conrad has had enough. He gave up his dreams long ago when his ex-fiance and father had convinced him how he had to live his life. Working for his dad—always under his thumb. No more. The final stick has broken the camel's back. Sam is leaving town and starting over.

Elinor Elizabeth Bosarge seems to attract disaster. She hates snakes—and the experiences to be hateful of them. She chooses bad men to date which equals very bad fir
Winnie
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blown Together is a delightful blend of southern charm, endearing characters, and a message of trust and hope, sprinkled with wit and humor. The rich imagery drew vivid pictures in my mind and thoroughly captivated me. The secondary characters, including Mr. Darcy, the hairless cat, were memorable and added spice to the story. The main characters, Sam and Elinor, were engaging and layered. They both had pasts that they had to work through and overcome, but I enjoyed watching them both grow and l ...more
Holly
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was Sam's story and he was a good guy in this one. Elinor was somewhat strange. The secondary characters were very good. The end didn't hold my interest as well as the majority of the book but it did have a HEA.
Andrea Boyd
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
A sweet Southern romance. Even though it was set in a different part of the South from where I live, I enjoyed the fact that the language and living was the same.
I wasn't sure if I liked Elinor at first, but she grew on me. The chemistry between her and Sam was believable and interesting.
esc
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fun Story!

I loved this story and characters. I especially loved the humor sprinkled throughout the story! The heroine was quirky which kept the hero off kilter to the very end.
Marilyn
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good

the young woman who in this story was so set on being independent.her families is strong and stands be hind her.
Margaret A Register
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Loved it! The action moves along nicely and the hero's character is strongly written. The heroine lacks maturity but the other people are likeable and kept me reading.
Mary Longoria
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blown Together (Southern Hearts Series Book 4)

Storms of the heart and the weather have been Intwined to create a good read. Not as exciting and intriguing as some.
InD'tale Magazine
4.5/5.0

Readers looking for a clean feel-good romance with plenty of story will enjoy this one!

Read full review in the 2017 May issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Martha
Jul 01, 2017 rated it liked it
A nice quick beach type read. The main character is a bit spoiled, but when her mom gets sick, she attempts to change. I found her a bit difficult to understand, but as I read, she grew on me.
Jackie Layton
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Blown Together is another riveting book from Janet W. Ferguson. The characters pull you into the story. You'll laugh, you'll cry, and you'll root them on.

This is a romance you won't want to miss.
Judy Gear
Oct 22, 2017
Melody
Aug 13, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• An Aria for Nick (Song of Suspense #2)
  • Chasing Someday (Chasing Tomorrow #1)
  • An Informal Date (Informal Romance #4)
  • Devon's Choice
  • Just Maybe (Home In You Book 3)
  • Brides and Betrayal (Reconciled and Redeemed)
  • His Last Hope (His Last Hope #2)
  • Questing for a Dream
  • A Legacy of Lies
  • Shimmers of Stardust
  • Unconditional
  • Dreams in Deadwood (Seven Brides of South Dakota, #1)
  • The Soldier's Bride (Music Box Romance #1)
  • Down & Out (Desert Winds #1)
  • Bobbins and Boots (Baker City Brides, #4)
  • Undercover Engagement
  • Love Everlasting (Isle of Hope, #2)
  • One Small Chance (A Love Story from Portugal)
Janet W. Ferguson grew up in Mississippi and received a degree in Banking and Finance from the University of Mississippi. She has served as a children’s minister and a church youth volunteer. An avid reader, she worked as a librarian at a large public high school. She writes humorous inspirational fiction for people with real lives and real problems. Janet and her husband have two grown children, ...more

Southern Hearts (4 books)
  • Leaving Oxford (Southern Hearts #1)
  • Going Up South (Southern Hearts #2)
  • Tackling the Fields (Southern Hearts #3)
“That dog’ll hunt.” 0 likes