Start by marking “Through the Darkness (Lightkeeper, #2)” as Want to Read:
Through the Darkness (Lightkeeper, #2)

Through the Darkness

(Lightkeeper #2)

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Lightkeeper Willa Devries is struggling with both her newfound powers and her puzzling feelings over the two men in her life. Since being thrust into the magical world, Guardian Braeden Mathieson has been her rock, and when she’s safe in his arms, the weight resting on her shoulders fades away. Lucian is a Warlock, albeit an annoyingly charming one. It’s bad enough he’s al ...more
Published October 30th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Through the Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Through the Darkness

Sandra Loves Reading
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the first book, and having read the second, I realise the first was really only setting the scene for what's to come. And there is so much in this book!
Loads of new characters, Lucian was a favourite, and a plot with twists and sub-plots and so much happening!
Willa is now realising her powers and fighting evil on all fronts, aided and abetted by the gorgeous Braeden. There's treachery, drama, humour and so much more in this story. I look forward to book 3.
Brenda
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a great continuation to this series. I love Braden and Willa.
It was full of action, magic, and magical creatures.
And the twists that came! I was seriously shocked by what Willa learned. I did not see that coming. and the end!! I sure do look forward to more in the Lightkeeper series.
If you are a paranormal lover it is worth picking up and reading! Jump into the Lightkeeper series and joing Willa on her journey.
Ellen
Jan 13, 2017
Kathy
Mar 08, 2017
Lori Hammons
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As Willa comes into her powers she has a few pleasant surprises and some not so good ones. I love the twists and turns this story takes. Willa and Braeden's love is strong, so far. Anxious for the conclusion of the story.
Jennifer Peters
Nov 08, 2016
Reyne Clark
Dec 22, 2016
Bea
Jan 17, 2017
Alice Arnold
Mar 11, 2018
Amy Manemann is an International Best Selling Author. She writes sexy and intriguing romantic suspense, contemporary romance (NEW), young adult paranormal romance, and dabbles in children's books. She resides in her hometown along the Mississippi river with her husband and their two children. When she isn't plotting her next book, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and diving in ...more

Lightkeeper (2 books)
  • Into the Light (Lightkeeper #1)