Start by marking “Falling for Boston” as Want to Read:
Falling for Boston

Read Book

Falling for Boston

Vaughn:

I'd been in Boston all of five minutes before scoring my first sack.

You'd think that would be a good thing. The only problem was, it happened in a hallway, not on the football field. And the person I took down wasn't a 250-pound linebacker; it was one of the most insanely attractive women I've ever met. One with a personality just as compelling as her smokin' hot
Published October 13th 2016 by Leslie Kate Press

To ask other readers questions about Falling for Boston, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for Boston

Lučka
Sorry, I DNF at 28%

I love Boston, I love sports trope and a tomboy heroine, but I don't like feminine males. Nope. This guy is like an omega. He's extremely sugary sweet and so feminine I didn't even know it was his POV half of the time. He's more feminine than heroine.
He let her pay for the dinner and he was the one who invited her. And then he whined about it. NO!

This is a "it's me not you" situation. I wanted Kulti or Aiden but I got Fanny.

description
Noma
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The overall story alternates between the perspectives of Dylan and Tyler.
Tyler has spent the last eight years of his life playing football in California. He accidentally crashes into Dylan on his way to a meeting with a sports anchor to discuss his acquisition with the New England Patriots in Boston.

Dylan grows up being the only girl in a family full of boys. And she works in an industry dominated by men doing what she loves and knows. Sports. I liked that aspect of the novel. Dylan is a hockey
Aaly
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
review-blog
*** Copy kindly provided by the author for an honest review. ***
I am definitely falling for Boston, a good debut novel. It was refreshing and I was glad to read about a sport romance a bit different from the ones I used to read.

Dylan is the tomboy, tough strong and she lives, breathes sports. When she stumbled into Tyler, well it was kinda love at first sight to him. Dylan not so much, more interested by his games or statistics than his personality. I usually don't mind heroines who were less
Lisa
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is an endearing story about a young woman who is more tom-boy than most women her age. She is tough, strong, and LOVES sports. She even has a guy's name - Dylan. While Dylan isn't a priss, she is a very likable character. She has bad days, stumbles through life and is just trying to find happiness. She literally runs into Tyler Vaughn. Pro football hottie. Tyler is a dreamy, kind, polite athlete who is also just trying to make the best of the life he has been given despite some obstacles th ...more
Konica
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.7 Cute story.
Donna
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
Tyler Vaughn is new to Boston. He's a famous football player, new to the New England Patriots. He meets Dylan Riley at the TV sports show/station where she works (I can't remember the specifics of her job situation other than that she works in and lives for sports pretty much 24/7). He literally runs into her in the hallway, and it's love at first sight for him. Dylan is rough around the edges, just one of the guys.

This one is difficult for me to review. I enjoyed the book except for the heroin
M.K. Williams
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I finished it is just a few days, I could hardly put it down and when I had to I was counting down the seconds until I could pick it back up and find out what happened. I really enjoyed the story and that while it was a modern love-story it wasn't overly graphic or raunchy, which I appreciated. As someone who enjoys a story that delves into the characters and their development, Falling for Boston did not disappoint. If you are looking for a fun read that will keep you ...more
Leslie Kate
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
description
❤️Melanie
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a beautifully written romance. No drama just tons of humor, love, family and friends. A wonderful read.
Suzette
Caro
Feb 16, 2017
SB
Feb 17, 2017
Authors & Reviewe...: Review Request for Romantic Comedy 1 8 Jan 08, 2017 06:24AM
Romances with Humor: Falling for Boston (new Rom-com) 3 8 Jan 07, 2017 10:17AM
Leslie Kate, despite growing up in Upstate New York, is crazy about everything Boston. She attended the University of Massachusetts Amherst where she studied sports broadcasting. There, her lifelong Boston sports addiction blossomed into the fanatic she is today.

Having dabbled with the idea of writing a book since high school, she finally put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) and wrote her fir
“Of course. Anyway, do you want to get together sometime this week? I haven’t seen your face in a few days; I’m starting to forget what you look like.”
She snorted. “What a tragedy.”
“I’m serious, let’s do something.”
“You mean, like a date?” she asked skeptically.
“Well I wasn’t going to give it an official title, but sure.”
“I don’t know how to date.”
This time, I snorted. “It’s easy, we decide on something to do, set a place and time, and then….we follow through with it. Sometimes food is involved.”
“I like the sound of food.”
“I thought you might. So, what do you say? Will you go on a date with me?”
She had paused a few seconds before she spoke and for a second I actually thought she’d say no. “Okay, I will go on a date with you. But I expect food.”
0 likes