Start by marking “Choosing Forever (The Torn Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Choosing Forever (The Torn Duet, #2)

Choosing Forever

(The Torn Duet #2)

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  575 Ratings  ·  170 Reviews
Life is made up of choices.
Single choices like bricks laid out in a path. A path that leads to your future.

At twenty four years old, I would have never guessed I would be stuck between two men—two men from opposite spectrums of the universe.
Their lives, their worlds, their demeanor is as different as the darkest of nights and the lightest of days.

I love them both, but I

To ask other readers questions about Choosing Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Choosing Forever

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
 photo arc banner_zpsdjihzat1.jpg  photo a2_zpsqpn2gnpy.jpg
 photo a3_zpsloqq9xqc.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo 5 stars_zpsvbxl5qr0.jpg

CHOOSING FOREVER: I'm going to make this as spoiler free as I possibly can because you need to go into this series/this book completely blind to appreciate it fully, to feel everything the author puts you through because believe me those feels are going to come at you at turbo speed.

This picks up right where book#1 ended, us hanging over that cliffy wondering what was going to happen, would he survive, who would she choose, which one did she love more than the other? So many unanswered qu
Malene
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell! Choosing Forever was the perfect sequel and conclusion to the Torn Duet. I read it in one sitting. I couldn't freaking stop! I enjoyed Torn Between Two but Choosing Forever was in another league. Whereas I didn't connect with Sam, Hawke and Josh in the first book I was all in this time around. My emotions went through the wringer. Like a roller coaster ride. It was freaking insane how I hurt and swooned.

Choosing Forever succeeded with everything. Yes, Sam, Hawke and Josh made mistakes
Jemima
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing

FOR GOODREADS

This Book! This book was a roller coaster of emotions. And I loved....LOVED every second of it! I know i'm a little late into the band wagon of going all Ga-Ga over this book...but I guess in a way you're never to late right? Because i LOVED this book! Josh...Sweet Josh was always my favourite! I was always rooting for him from the very beginning ..even though I 'enjoyed' all 'my experiences' with Bad boy Hawke. I Loved Hawke but i hated him too...you couldn't help but have this deep underlying
Bianca
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Choosing Forever
Mia Kayla
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The story picked up from where it left as Hawke was still unconcious and Sam had to leave courtesy of Allan. I have literally cried and begged that Sam's pain would go away.
It was getting better with Josh and Sam when the wedding day came. I felt Josh's love surround Sam and it was like comfort for me too. As I have said on my last review I am absolutely Team Josh here. I even listened to Adele's song the one they danced on together and closed my eyes dreaming of t
Jean
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the conclusion of this story! I will not give anything away as to how this love triangle all played out, but I am now highly recommending this duet series to all my friends!

This is one I will not forget because it was so different than many of the other rocker books I've read. I devoured both books in a matter of days.....so good!
Shannon
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Everything about this book! First, it was a love triangle that was written very well. It was angsty, and it messed with my emotions. I was sad, angry and happy and more. When a book makes me feel every emotion possible,that's a good book! The choices in this love triangle was a bad boy vs Good Boy. Usually, I go with the bad boy but I felt so connected to the good boy(Josh). He is what I look for and want in the ultimate book boyfriend. I could not put this book down! It will remain in my ...more
Alex ♈
Jan 24, 2017 marked it as no-thanks-but-no
Aaly
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
** ARC kindly provided for an honest review. **
5+ stars!

I adored this book, damn my emotions!
Definitely one of my favorite reads so far.

review-blog

I was waiting this book with such eagerness. The first book, Torn Between Two literally swept off my feet. A story about a woman torn about her love for two men, torn about the choices she had to make.

I had a certain idea about how things were turning out. As the story unfolds, I wasn't expecting this. I was knocked over. Damn my heart, I didn't know if I was go
book bruin
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Get ready for one emotional ride! I could not put this book down and burned right through it. Honestly, I am still sorting through my feelings after finishing this book. It had some incredibly beautiful and swoony highs, but man, those lows were rip your heart out brutal. The story picks up right where book 1, Torn Between Two, leaves off, so do not read this book unless you've finished that one first.

Sorry that this review is intentionally vague. I don't want to be spoilery, but just trust that
Leslie
Aug 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Carla Bulian
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stephanie Rose
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book...my God...

I loved book #1, but Choosing Forever tore me in half. I knew which side I was on early in the story, but Mia wrote Josh so perfectly: sweet, earnest, humble and HOT. I fell in love with both him and Sam pretty hard. You get Sam on such a personal level, and feel all the confusing back and forth along with her. Choosing Forever was a beautifully written story that had my heart in my throat and tears flowing down my cheeks.

I loved this duet, and Choosing Forever deserves WAY
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-2017
Choosing Forever (The Torn Duet #2) by Mia Kayla
4 stars!!!

“Life is about choices. And these choices have consequences.”

Choosing Forever was one of those much-anticipated reads for me. Mia Kayla left us on a doozie at the end of book one, Torn Between Two and my mind had been running a mile a minute ever since. I love a good love triangle with the best of them and even when you think you know what is going to happen Mia Kayla intimates something, or our heroine does something and you just kno
Tiffany
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
EXCELLENT!!!! Loved this duet!
Kristy /Obsessed with Romance

I read a lot of books so it's rare for me to close a book and know immediately that it's one of the best books I've ever read.... but with this book I knew instantly. It's that crazy good. I just want everyone to read this duet, absolutely everyone. It just does everything right. It is simply one of the most beautiful romances I've ever read. Actually it's maybe two of the most breath-taking romances I've ever read, which is why I was so blown away.

I know not everyone loves a triangle...read th

Lindsey King
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Angst 4
Tears 3
Value 5
Storyline 5
Panty Scorching 4
Overall Rating 5

GAHHHHH! After reading book one and the crazy ending I was on pins and needles waiting for book two. And let me just say.... It did NOT disappoint. I was completely hooked from the beginning to the end. If you have not read book one please stop reading here. It could contain spoilers from the first book.

Just when everything seems to dark and fading fast theres always some light at the end of the tunnel. But with this book, there ar
Kaitlyn
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
And you thought Torn Between Two was intense. Pshh, you haven't seen anything yet!!! Drama, drama, drama in the best way possible! I avoid drama at all costs in real life so the more I have in a book the more I love it!!! And boy does Sam, Josh, and Hawke not disappoint.

So this picks up right where Torn Between Two leaves off. Is Hawke or isn't Hawke? I know that's the question everyone wants answered. That being said, I'm going a different way with this review so I don't give that answer away.
Three Chicks
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!
Review by Lisa Kane

At the end of the first book I was more than a little shattered. I was team Hawke, then team Josh then team no one. I didn't know who to trust and who would be standing at the end.

Expect to have your heart pulled apart. It's gonna hurt girl, I won't lie. There were parts of this book that I felt such betrayal and such anger. Then my eyes would get wet and I would regret the way the story was going.

When an author makes me feel, deep down past my knees to my toes kin
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
I have kind of a flaw when it comes to books in that when I begin a series I have to see it through even if I don't love it or hate the story content. I kind of knew going into this "torn between two lovers" trope how it would end up, there's only ever one ending it's why I don't like a spare in the H/H dynamic because what the author has to do is have you attach to both candidates first before the heroine makes her choice, it splits the audience because someone always loses out.

Inevitably one
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
ARC received in exchange for an honest review

This story continues from where the previous one ends off. And although I want to write an in depth review, I cannot do that, because what I want to say will just give away everything

All I can say is that this one is filled with Drama, Drama and more freaking Drama! It's so difficult to decide which one Josh/Hawke.
I think I loved Josh but I mean who can resist a bad boy?

But I loved Sam an Josh together. I think that they were perfect for each other.

Al
Kendall {Book Crazy}
4.5 stars!

I started reading this book as soon as I had finished the first book! The first book was left at quite the cliff-hanger, so I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen next! After reading, I can say that I enjoyed this book just as much as the first book! The plot developed at the perfect pace and it only took me a few sittings to read! I also loved the direction that the author took the plot in because it was unexpected and it did leave me with my mouth hanging open! The main
Meghana Sarathy
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unexpected

This book was a lot different from the first part in almost everything - the pacing, angst, character development...it almost fell like I was reading another story with the same character. Not that there was discontinuity in the story. Far from it. The story picked up right where the last book had stopped. But I could see feel that the story probably played out very different than what the author had planned while writing the first book. I, for one, didn't see expect the story to chang
Beyond The Covers Blog
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Susan reviewed on behalf of Mytimeoutbookblog

I give Choosing Forever: Book 2 of the Torn Duet 5 stars for picking up where Torn Between Two ended and taking me on an emotional roller coaster ride. All the characters involved we're fantastic and the storyline was amazing.

Mia Kayla has done a wonderful job of finishing this series. Although I didn't see it ending this way, I loved it and made me actually love the characters even more.

At twenty four years old, she was stuck between two men—two men
Emily Goodman
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Choosing Forever is the second book in Mia Kayla’s Torn Duet that focuses on Sam’s decision between what her heart wants and what her head knows is better. It’s a story of growth, unconditional love, and family no matter how convoluted those things can be. Choosing Forever picks up exactly where Torn Between Two leaves off. You must read Torn Between Two before this new release.

Kayla does an exceptional job at reaching past her familiar happily ever afters and digging a bit deeper to reveal the
2OCC Reviews
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
When I read the first book I had to dive into this one to know what was going to happen. To say this book blew me away is an understand statement. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail because the first book was a Love triangle and what this phone picks up right where the first one left off.

I had the feels with book were amazing! I can't even talk about it with out getting the chills so this review will be short. Sam worked so hard to get her own fairytale and it wasn't an easy journey for h
Jeanne McDonald
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 STARS!

I must admit, it took me a couple of days to really wrap my mind round this book series before I could write a review. I read them back to back, and I'm so glad I did because there is a bit of a cliffhanger at the end of book one.

For starters, let me say I love all things Mia Kayla. She's a phenomenal author, and this book series showcases her talent. From a strong story line, a good pace, and a beautiful prose, Mia once again delivers.

You have a bit of sweet, a bit of naughty, and a w
Crissy
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS!!
Torn Between Two must be read before starting this book. This book blew me away in the drama sense. Sam(princess, sunshine), Hawke and Josh will pull at your heartstrings. They will have you loving them one minute and hating them the next; well Sam and Hawke will. There were times I wanted to throat punch Sam while screaming don't do it! I absolutely adored Josh's character, I felt so sorry for both him and Hawke and as much as I wanted to dislike Hawke, I just couldn't. It had an end
🌹Natasha🌹
We left off with Sam once again running to Hawke's side. But Josh just won't take no for an answer until he's had enough of being put on the back burner. He can't compete with a rockstar and he's done trying. It's time for Sam to make a decision. Will it be the bad boy rock star or the sweet guy in the suit?

Who's side are you on? Team Hawke or Team Josh? At first I was all like, Team Hawke! You know, because who doesn't love a bad boy, right? Then Josh snuck in and stole my heart. I was resista
Samantha (WLABB)
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have to admit, the first book had so many things in it that annoyed me, and this one started off that way too. Just as I was starting to regret continuing the duet, some things happened, and more things happened, and then I was crying. I will admit, I am glad I finished this book, because Kayla did a nice job with the resolutions here, and allowed some characters to redeem themselves. I don't want to say too much, because to me, it would spoil the fun of reading it yourself, but I will say thi ...more
Luiza
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Caramba, q nervoso nesse livro...
a Samantha é mto tosca... afff
Mia Kayla is a New Adult/Contemporary Romance writer who lives in Illinois.

On the weekdays, she can be caught wearing a suit, commuting to her corporate job in downtown Chicago and raising three beautiful munchkins in the suburbs, four if you count the husband.

In her free time she loves reading romance novels, jamming to boy bands, catching up on celebrity gossip and designing flowers for weddin

The Torn Duet (2 books)
  • Torn Between Two (The Torn Duet, #1)