Start by marking “Eight: A pINK Novel (A pINK Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Eight: A pINK Novel (A pINK Series Book 2)

Eight: A pINK Novel (A pINK Series Book 2)

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Eight seconds at a time. That’s how you beat the bull. Survive the ride. Win.

Eight seconds at a time.

It’s been drilled into me for as long as I can remember. To help me focus. Manage my fear. Stay in control.

Eight seconds at a time.

I can do anything eight seconds at a time.

Even get over her.

Riot.

When she disappeared, it was all I could think to do. Keep breathing. Keep mo
Published November 15th 2016 by Never Did Point North

To ask other readers questions about Eight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eight

United Indie Book Blog
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Eight is part of the PINK novels, it can be read as a stand alone BUT I would recommend reading the others first (or at least Eleven). I really fell for Memphis in his novella, Eleven and we nee him again in Nine and finally his book Eight. My heart broke for him and as much as I liked Riot I hated her for what she did. Thus making it hard to really enjoy her for a long time when reading Eight. Memphis is just so sweet and you can't help but love him. The storyline was sweet but heartbreaking at ...more
Marcy
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

In this 2nd book in the series, we finally find out what happened to Riot, Sketch's sister that disappeared 8 years ago. She left behind Memphis, who thought he was going to marry her all those years ago...can he forgive her? I couldn't put it down! Great addition to the series!
Rebecca Austin
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-magic, arc-s
This book is part of the Pink series and although it can be read as a standalone it is best to read them in order as things happen in previous books that relate to this one.

Memphis Turner is finally ready to move on with his life after Riot left him 8 years ago. He is ready to propose to his girlfriend Juli when his past comes screaming back at him.

Riot is back after 8 years with no one hearing anything from her. But she comes back with secrets about why she left and why she hasn't come back unt
Paula Genereau
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! Another great book by K.S. She's amazing. Eight seconds is the number he lives by. His profession , heartbreak and anything else. That number was drilled in his head at a young age So he uses it a lot.
Aimee Morgan
Dec 19, 2016
Kristi
Jul 03, 2017
Annelize
rated it did not like it
Oct 16, 2017
Bethlyn Brown
Nov 07, 2017
Daisy
Dec 27, 2017
Dog Lover who likes her pastries full of cream and sugar...oh...and I write some ;-)

Aside from being an author, I am also a mom to a beautiful little girl. I tell everyone I named her after my great-grandmother (because that's the mature answer), but really, I named her after my favorite princess - just so happens I got lucky and they had the same name...If I wasn't a writer, I would work on a hor
More about K.S. Thomas