Start by marking “An Untouchable Christmas (Untouchables #1.5)” as Want to Read:
An Untouchable Christmas (Untouchables #1.5)

An Untouchable Christmas

(Untouchables #1.5)

Sofia Capri survived life as a mob wife, but living with drop-dead gorgeous FBI agent Logan Stone has its own challenges. Step one? Host his family for Christmas dinner.

Rescuing Sofia from her former mob life and saving her kidnapped son was enough to earn Logan a place in her life, but a mysterious phone call before dinner threatens the security he'd give anything to
Published November 14th 2016 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Ignite)

To ask other readers questions about An Untouchable Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Untouchable Christmas

Start your review of An Untouchable Christmas (Untouchables #1.5)
Brooke Showalter (Brooke Blogs)
An Untouchable Christmas by Cindy Skaggs is a holiday novella sharing more of Sofia and Logan's story. I haven't read other books in this series but plan to. I was easily able to enjoy this short, sexy holiday read. I probably would have liked it even more if I had read Untouchable first. If you like hot holiday books, check this one out.

Review will be posted on Brooke Blogs.

I received an ecopy of this book and I am voluntarily sharing my honest review.
Patricia
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Even though I did not read the first book I will say I didn't feel like I missed much.

The author gave plenty of details regarding Sofia and Logan's relationship. How they meet, Sofia's past with her ex-husband who was in the mob and how Logan is a part of her healing process. She loves him but trust is hard for her. While spending Christmas with Logan and his family (another challenge for Sofia) her son and Logan's nieces go missing and she experiences hell all over again.

She trusts only Logan
Beth Rhodes
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved seeing Logan and Sofia again. Beyond the Happily ever after isn't all rainbows and pots of gold. This was real life, real uncertainties, all brought together by big families and Christmas.

Cindy created such a familiar sense of family in this story, and added the fun elements of heart-pounding fear and heated desires. Not only did she show us true commitment, but she opened a window to book two, which I am now looking forward to even more!!
Jennie Marts
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Review to come....
Daphne Cochran
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book for my honest review.
I loved this book. Its a very sweet story with all the players and gives a bit more insight into everyone and their dynamics.
Bec
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it

Sofia Capri is still worried her old life as the wife of a mob boss is going to somehow interfere with her new life. However, Logan Stone isn't about to let that happen, no matter what, but there's no ignoring the phone call Sofia receives. Yet, first Sofia needs to get through Christmas and spending it with Logan's family. Will this Christmas be the best yet, or will Sofia's past ruin everything she's worked so hard to overcome?

This series brings readers enthralling characters that go through
Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ok so I have to admit that this is the first book that I’ve read by Mrs. Skaggs. I think what drew me the most to this book was the cover and synopsis. Plus I hadn’t read a good mobster type book in a while. What I failed to realize while reading said synopsis is that this wasn’t a mobster type book. Or at least the main female character wasn’t involved with the mob anymore.

Also I don’t think when I went into this book that it was a novella and not a full length book. And even though in the
Tracey
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*This ARC was received in exchange for an honest review*

This is the story of Sofia Capri, who after surviving life as a mob wife is now living with her saviour the sexy FBI agent Logan Stone.

Now they are all living together with Sofia’s son and preparing for a family Christmas dinner. All of Logan’s family are coming for the Christmas festivities and this will be the first time that Sofia has met them and when her son goes missing she is freaking out.

This was a great short story and packed
P.e. lolo
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas, romance
A good story full of suspense with Sophia leaving the life of a mob wife behind trying to protect her son and wanting to be with Logan, the FBI agent. He always is on alert for anything or anyone that is out of place. When everything goes back into her fear of her former life, with her son missing and nieces. She trusts Logan will get them back unharmed. For the people that took them well? A good quick story with a lot of action and love. I received this book from Netgalley.com I gave it 4 ...more
Emma bramley
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
this is a very intense story from the very first page. I really enjoyed the story and the characters. This is a quick read, leaving me wanting more and more. I was totally hooked from the first page till the very last one. I cant wait to read more from this amazing author in the future.

Highly recommended
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book

Erin
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun, quick holiday read. We catch up with Sofia, Logan, and Eli as Logan's family descends on Sofia's house for Christmas. Already a bundle of nerves, Sofia receives a mysterious voicemail from her best friend and former sister-in-law telling her to keep a close eye on Eli. Is someone still after her son?

There's romance, suspense, and what seems like a perfect set-up for "Unforgettable". I do recommend reading "Untouchable" first so that you have all of the background for this story.

A Klue
At only 66 pages, An Untouchable Christmas by Cindy Skaggs seems to be meant for return readers of this series who are in the mood for a very brief Christmas themed reunion with Sophia, Logan, and her young son, Eli. As a NetGalley reviewer who rated book 1, Untouchable, 5 magnificent mafioso stars, I highly recommend you read it first, as this short novella barely touches upon this not quite an official family yet trio. Yes, there is some further development in their relationship, but most of ...more
Melanie
Nov 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have to admit that I did not know what to expect from this story and was skeptical at first, but this turned out to be such a great read! I am so glad that I gave this one a chance! Cindy Skaggs knows how to write a story that will keep you turning the pages as fast as you can to find out what happens with her characters. I love that this is a Christmas story as well. Put me in the mood for the Holidays for sure!

When Sofia was dealt a bad hand with her previous husband, she has a very hard
Hilda
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.

Wow. This book was intense. I did not read previous book but it seems like there is an amazing backstory to this couple. Yet I felt like I wasn’t lost in this story.

Sofia’s first Christmas as a normal person is more challenging than she thought. Eli is her world and Logan was the man that save him. Logan is an amazing man, patient, caring, and puts her and Eli as a priority in his life.
When she agrees to the big
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Although I haven't read the first book in this series, I never felt lost or as if I didn't understand what was going on.

Sofia is spending her first Christmas with her son Eli and the man she loves, Logan Stone, the FBI agent who rescued her son when he was kidnapped the summer before. She's excited but really anxious because it's not just the three of them, Logan's family is coming to celebrate with them, and she's not sure she can deal with such a normal celebration, as she never had normal
Rosemary K
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sofia is trying to put her past life as the wife of a vicious mob boss behind her, but it's difficult. Her focus now is her young son. Logan is the FBI agent who was her savior. Now he's offering her a second chance at love. He wants the three of them be a family. Sofia isn't sure that love is enough. Will Christmas with family and friends change her mind? The story is filled with emotional drama and romance. I liked having familiar characters gather together to celebrate the holidays. It ...more
Denise Van plew
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Got two pluses on this one when I discovered the author wrote another one in this series. One a return with Sofia and Logan and two there is a holiday thrown in this one. The author will have to have some heat to warm things up a bit but with that is also some danger that slides right in with getting things in a tailspin. Since this is around the holidays you will be given some spice with people not being so nice with Logan having to be the backbone and hero. I will inbetween the drama and ...more
Vero Stro
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is Book 2 in the "Untouchables" Series and it was a very entertaining read. Although we read about the same characters of Book 1 it can be read as a standalone without any problems.

Sofia is finally finding happiness in the arms of Logan and now Logan wants Sophie and her son to meet his family. Everything seems perfect until Sofia's son disappears again.

Full of action, suspense, angst, romance and great characters the book is very entertaining!

I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book
Judy
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sofia was married to a mobster at one time. She now is with Logan, who is a FBI agent. This is her first Christmas of not being a mob wife and being with Logan. She's asked to host dinner for his family. Sofia is always on edge because of who she was married to. And when the phone rings before dinner.......our story takes off!!

This was a good, quick read! I absolutely LOVED Logan!! I haven't read book 1 in this series and wasn't lost! Great job to Cindy Skaggs!!

Thanks to Entangled Publishing LLC
Tami
Nov 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
This review is based on the ARC received from the author and/or the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest opinion.

3.5

This is definitely not a standalone. As short as it was, I would have classified it as #1.5 not #2. But it is still a very cute story and makes me wish I had a chance to read the first. The author made it easy to get involved with her characters. I can't wait to read #3 now :)
Will2pear95
Nov 20, 2016 rated it liked it
This is Book 2 in the Untouchables series, and it features the same characters from book 1, it can be read as a standalone without any problems.

Just when Sofia and her son are finally finding happiness with Logan Sofia's son disappears again. While the book/novella is short it’s full of action, suspense, angst and romance.

*ARC provided via NetGalley in exchange of an honest review*
poppy
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book its the first i have read by Cindy but wont be the last.This had me hooked from the start and i just loved Logan a super read cant wait to read more of her books,recommended to all
Elizabeth B
Oct 28, 2016
★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix)
Jul 24, 2017
Cindy Skaggs
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sign up for her newsletter at www.CSkaggs.com

Cindy Skaggs started gambling because she needed a quick financial turnaround for an investment opportunity, and her father was right there to pony up the bankroll. She learned valuable lessons that night in betting, bluffing, and folding, until she’d turned a dollar in nickels into some serious money: twelve dollars for a middle school yearbook.

Cindy

Untouchables (3 books)
  • Untouchable (Untouchables #1)
  • Unforgettable (Untouchables #2)
  • Unstoppable (Untouchables #3)