Start by marking “His to Keep (She's Mine #2)” as Want to Read:
His to Keep (She's Mine #2)

His to Keep

(She's Mine #2)

His to Keep is part two of a three-part series. If you haven't read part one, His to Take, it is suggested that you do so before reading His to Keep.

Adrian:
I thought I was doing the right thing.
I got her away from him ...
the man my father sold Brooklyn to.
But now I'm afraid I can't keep her safe.
From them ... or from myself ...

Brooklyn:
I want everything Adrian
Published October 13th 2016

To ask other readers questions about His to Keep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His to Keep

Susan
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I thought part 1 was good, but part 2 is even better. There is so much going on that I was riveted to my kindle to the point that it did not matter what was going on around me, I had to keep reading. We have multiple people that kidnap girls and train them to be sold as sex slaves, and people who buy the girls and do not just treat them badly, they torture them. In the middle of all this, there is Brooklyn and Adrian, running from his father and from the man that had bought her, who are complete ...more
Diane Vandergriff
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book..

Gosh what a cliffhanger!!! This is part two of a series. THIS IS NOT A STAND ALONE. It's full of twist and turns. I can't wait for Part 3! The plot is standard and Ms. Noir keeps you hooked! The chemistry is there between Adrian and Brooklyn. I totally love them as a couple! The storyline flows smoothly throughout. This is a dark romance about kidnapping, sex trade and BDSM type situations. I wish Ms. Noir would have Brooklyn and Adria
Darcy Smith
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Stella Noir & JB Duvane's books. They are always so well written and keep you on your toes. This one is no different. It has twists in it that make you really go wow. I love the characters and the chemistry that goes along with them the characters development is awesome. This book series is not for everyone because it is a darker romance. But it is most certainly worth reading. I voluntarily review an ARC copy of this book.
Mary
Oct 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was gifted to me. The saga of Adrian and Brooklyn continues. This has a dramatic storyline, intense characters and some majorly messed up family. The twisted way the two think is something else. The story is intriguing and it makes you want to see what will happen next.
L Morales
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow! This book is full of suspense, danger and the characters are intense. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and wanting more. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.
Janet Hammons
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read this book as an ARC for a honest review.
Brooklyn and Adrian are great! Love their connection and attraction!
The story line is amazing!
It just flows! I couldn't put it down!
I fell in love with these characters in the first book and I did not think I could love them any more but this book proved me wrong. I can't wait for book 3! The suspense and twist in this series has left me on the edge of my seat.
Kathleen
Oct 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
voluntarily read and am reviewing an ARC copy of this book.

This is book two of the dark suspense/romance following Adrain and Brooklyn. There are several plots twist in this book which I will not give away. Adrain and Brooklyn are now sailing the seas and trying to keep one step ahead of his father. They have married. This book gives a more BDSM view of their sex life. It again shows that Adrain has his flaws and Brooklyn is trying to figure out something she has suppressed.
In this book Brookl
Dora
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Wow! This book is an absolute gem! I wasn't expecting the turn this story took; it has quite an unexpected surprise that may leave you speculating what’s next, but it is jaw-dropping good! You will NEED to read book 1 to know what is happening—I started with book 2—then stopped reading because I had to buy book 1 to start from the beginning, but the saga continues with Brooklyn and Adrian! Brooklyn and Adrian are able to escape and they
Lisa
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-to-review
Before I get into my opinion, let me start by saying you absolutely have to read His to Take first or you are going to be completely lost.

His to Keep picks up not long after the first book ends. Adrian and Brooklyn are cruising around the world trying to live their lives while simultaneously being on the run from Adrian's father. No matter how long they are happy for, it seems like eventually someone finds out where they are. The only question is are they after Adrian, Brooklyn, or both?

The da
Karen Shortridge
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG before you start this you have to read the first one. Adrian managed to get her away from his father and they ran away, got married and have been travelling the world on his yacht trying to keep out of his clutches. They thought it was only Adrian's father but now they suspect it is also the man who bought Brooklyn but now after a gunfight on one of the docks Adrian is worried that he can't keep Brooklyn safe until he stops them and to do that he decides to hide her with their friend Gina. ...more
Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm)
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
          *** Received a copy from the author in exchange for an honest review ***
I have read the author previous books but not book one of this series and I'm not surprised regarding her great writing skills.  I found this book to be fast paced and really enjoyed the scenes between Brooklyn and Adrian,as they got more and more involved with each other as well as handling uneventful situations. Adrian's intention  to keep Brooklyn safe resulted into several twists and turns as well as secrets a
Courtney
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Adrian and Brooklyn are on the run from his father and all that comes with the business his father is in, including training and selling women. Not knowing who to trust and how to keep Brooklyn safe Adrian thinks it's best if they split up so he can handle things. Plus the waters have gotten muddy with the information he learned, but even then things are not crystal clear just yet. While trying to meet up with a friend the worst happens and Brooklyn is taken from Adrian. Now he is on a mission t ...more
Lieve
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ok , I 'll try my best writing a review that's worth Stella Noir & JB Duvane's written words . You definitely have to read the first book before you jump into this second story . While having the impression the first book was great , this one is much much better. The very unconventional love story continues for Brooklyn and Adrian but now they're married and on the run . This outstanding story with his unique characters consumed me totally and without giving too much away and spoiling everyt ...more
Linda Levine
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You definitely want to read the first one before jumping in to the series. It is a dark romance about a man who grew up in the mob but doesn't believe in trafficking women as sex slaves. He saves one that he has developed feelings for and they are on the run from his father and others against them. They have really developed a bond and he takes big risks to keep her safe. There is a lot of action in this story. I look forward to the third book to see what is next for them.

I am voluntarily revie
April
Dec 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I wasn't sure what I was reading in the beginning of book 2. It just started out a bit different for me. This continues Brooklyn and Adrian's story. They are on the run now and it's just as intense as the first book. Adrian is starting to think he can't protect Brooklyn any longer.

Seeing how Adrian handling everything that is going on. The secret of Brooklyn's father is revealed. The twists and turns in the final few chapters will leave you guessing. I didn't see any of that coming.

I voluntari
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well-written, His to Keep, Book 2 in the She's Mine Series had me on the edge of my seat right till the cliffhanger end. I could not put this book down. If you like stories that are gritty, dark, intense, emotional, shocking, and captivating with unexpected twists, danger, mobsters, and suspense, then you definitely need to read this book.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Readers Copy of this book.
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
So this is part 2 to this She's Mine series.. And I cant say enough about this one also.. WOW. This one starts off where the last one ended. I don't want to give to much away, but if you love nitty, gritty, suspense, sexy, dirty, love stories.. this is your book.. Adrian and Brooklyn have a love story for the time. I can not wait for book 3...

I voluntarily read this book as an ARC for a honest review.
Shelli
This was a great follow up to His to Take! Once you start reading, you don't want to put it down!

It's full of suspense and romance, twists and turns, and nonstop action. Adrian and Brooklyn find themselves on the run, trying to hide but being chased. It's one thing after another, and it culminates in a pretty big twisty surprise at the end! That's a good cliffhanger, I'll give you that! Can't wait to read the next one!!
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Sam Power
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good read.
I received and voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book.

Great book kept me hooked until the end. Leaves you wanting more, cant wait to find out what happens next.

Adrian is trying to keep Brooklyn safe hiding her from his father. Can he keep her safe just by his self, who can he trust to help?
Can their love for each other be enough.
Angela
Oct 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
I will be so glad when I can go back and read the story altogether. I love this story and can’t get enough. You will experience so many emotions reading this story. It is kind of short given how much detail and how many experiences there are, but you definitely won’t be bored. It is jam packed from beginning to end. Can’t wait for Part 3, though I will be sad to see it end.
Tammy
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to this series. Adrian is afraid that he can’t keep Brooklyn safe and isn’t sure who he can trust. He is worried that he is bad for Brooklyn and the secrets he is trying to find information on could destroy their relationship. Great characters and great story, can’t wait to find out what happens next!
Sharon
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series and the romance between Adrian and Brooklyn is getting even more heated with them being on the run from Brooklyn's owner. The writing is very good with a really well-written storyline, and the characters are well-developed. Be aware that this ends in a cliffhanger and you won't want to wait for Book 3.
Melissa Ledet
Sexy & hot

Adrian gets Brooklyn away from his father. They are traveling by hatch to keep away from him. They end up being found and Brooklyn is taken away.

There are quite a few omg
Lori
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
** I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. **

Wow, this a dark and twisted tale! It gives new meaning to "who's your Daddy". The romance is equally as dark, but somehow very passionate. This is a very suspenseful story. One I am anxious to read the conclusion of.
Lofty
Oct 15, 2016 rated it liked it

3 1/2*
Adrian escaped from his father taking Brooklyn with him. His dad is still trying to find him & his brother Lucas has disappeared is he trying to find them or will he help them?
Left on a cliff hanger hurry part 3
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Hurry part 3
Crystal
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This picks up right after book 1. Brooklyn and Adrian are hiding out on the boat, while Adrian tries to figure out who to trust and what to do next. Interesting twist at the end, didn't see it coming and can't wait to see what happens next.

Lori Hoffman
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I just love the way the book was written. Adrian found out that Brooklyn was his sister but in the end he found his father was not his real father. Adrian always told Brooklyn he would keep her safe know matter what happens to him. She was not going to go back to being someone sex slave.
Christine
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Arc review for honest review .wow that's good .now that Adrian and Brooklyn are on the run things are changing she kidnapped from him see their story.
Heather
Shelves: arc
Oh my goodness, talk about a great continuation from the first book. full of twists and turns leaving you panting for more.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader copy of this book.
Jen
Dec 08, 2016 rated it liked it
much better than the first one.
« previous 1 3 next »
Stella Noir is a new voice of dark romance. She loves everything forbidden, and enjoys pushing the limits of what readers enjoy. Her hope is to show readers the good in the bad.

If you have comments, suggestions, or just want to get in touch, e-mail Stella at authorstellanoir@gmail.com.

To sign up for her mailing list and be up to date with new releases, head to: http://eepurl.com/blxeCb

She's Mine (3 books)
  • His to Take (She's Mine #1)
  • His Forever (She's Mine #3)