Start by marking “Evera Dark: First Cut” as Want to Read:
Evera Dark: First Cut

Evera Dark: First Cut

It’s the whispering graze of icy metal that catches her breath and quickens her heart. Or so she thought…

For Evera Grant, life is a constant game of death and deception. With her horrifying past buried, her present and future belong with The Section; a rouge, black ops agency where she is both seductress and assassin. Despite the constant danger hovering in her life, it’s
ebook
Published October 13th 2016 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Evera Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Evera Dark

Start your review of Evera Dark: First Cut
Zoe
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Taut, fierce and smoking!

This is a steamy, high adrenaline story that catapults you into the lonely, dangerous world of an assassin and takes you on a roller coaster ride full of secrets, jealousy, power, seduction, violence, smouldering chemistry, sexy romance, revenge and murder.

The writing is fluid and seamless. The main character, Evera, is ruthless, determined, competent, and scarred. And the plot is well-developed, builds nicely, has a good mix of dialogue and narration and best of all is
Laura Lovett
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Evera Dark: First Cut was a captivating and exhilarating read that kept me up far too late into the nights, and made my international flights go by at lightening speed. S..L Reid portrayed passion, heartbreak and betrayal with a rare talent, making the reader care deeply for Evera and her loyal yet unrequited lover, Adam. This is a book for which the reader is saddened to finish, craving more of the series as soon as possible! Keep writing every moment you can, you are incredibly talented! I ...more
Jo
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Wow! Wow! Never before have I been so torn between two characters. The author has done an amazing job of making you fall in love with one character, only to later make you question your love in favour of a less likely character. This book has it all - steamy love scenes, intense action, amazing character development and lots of unsuspected twists and turns. I'm so glad I read this debut novel. I can't wait for book two!!
Tammy Rebere
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Evera Dark First Cut is a thrilling, suspenseful, sexy, spy novel and the first in a trilogy that will definitely leave you wanting more. From the very first page I was captivated and could not put it down, except for the many moments I had to just sit back and savour. The author S.L. Reid, has definitely written a best seller with First Cut and I can hardly wait for the next one.
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very good, really kept me engrossed with the plot and characters. Looking forward to future books in the series.
Sheryl Khanna
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Run out and get this one ladies...Evera Dark: First Cut had me hooked at page one! This romantic suspense tells the story of American spy, Evera, and her sexy colleague, Adam. She would give anything to be free from her past and give herself completely to Adam, but things get complicated when she falls for Cort, the subject of her latest mission. Will Evera live happily ever after? You'll have to read to find out. Can’t wait for book 2 in this trilogy…I need my Adam and Cort fix!
AJ
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW! Unbelievable! Anxiously waiting for #2 already! What a fantastic book! This is the first book in a long time that has kept me engaged and I just couldn’t put it down. The writing is brilliant and FINALLY a strong female character in a romantic suspense! And WOW the amazing, hot MEN…sigh…such intense heat, intrigue, action, emotion - and bringing back true romance. Great job S.L. Reid! I can’t wait to see what more will come from this amazing author.
Marie
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I am so impressed with S. L. Reid's writing style! Feels like you are there the whole time. This book kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time reading it. If life didn't get in the way, I would have read it in 2 days! I love the way she brings you into each character. It has it all: suspense, thriller, romance, love and an edgy twist! A must read. This Author will go far! Cannot wait for the second book!
Jen V
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Fantastic Read!!! Brilliant author!! The words just flowed off the page keeping me completely captivated from start to finish. Highly recommended, you won't be disappointed. The story draws you in and doesn't let you go, stayed up till 3am to finish!! I LOVED the characters and their chemistry - Can't wait to get my hands on #2.

Happy Reading!!!
Scott Schram
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Evera Dark is an amazing book with a intriguing combination of a spy thriller with intense relationships. I read the book in 7 hours which is amazing for me. This was a book I could not put down and was very easy to see this as a blockbuster Hollywood movie. I would highly recommend this book - one you are definitely sure to enjoy.
Chad
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was an excellent book, I had a very hard time putting it down! S.L. Reid keeps you engaged with a fast paced, intense read that will have you on edge right to the very end. Highly recommended!
Can't wait for the next book to come out!
Amanda Julie
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own
I stayed up late nights with this book. Tons of suspense and guessing. I could feel every feeling in this book. I just had to know what was next! I can't wait for the next one.
Tracy Mullen
Jen
added it
Dec 15, 2016
S.L. Reid
Feb 02, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Kate Avery