Start by marking “Worth It” as Want to Read:
Worth It

Worth It

4.54  ·  Rating details ·  3,408 Ratings  ·  599 Reviews
What's the recipe to the ultimate disaster week?

Three unruly friends.
A wedding we shouldn't have been invited to.
Two unexpected romances.
A scoop of sexy.
And a double scoop of chaos.

Lydia is a good girl who is above revenge. Good thing she has us. No one cheats on our best friend and rides off into the sunset with his new bride.

What was supposed to happen? Unleash hell like
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 281 pages
Published January 2nd 2017

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Dominatrix strippers, three best friends, two unexpected romances, a rogue prosthetic, a wedding, and a duck?? There was no way I was passing this one up! If you think that sounds like one crazy story, then you would be absolutely right! I went in looking for love, comedy, and chaos, and I came out totally satisfied. If there is one thing I can promise you, it’s that you won’t read another book like Worth It this year...or probably ever!

Lydia’s ex, Anderson, is getting married to the woman he c
Bibi
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: laugh-out-loud
Too funny. OMG, this was the perfect reading palate cleanser. Hen and Kasha are a hoot! Loved it!

That said, considering the high number of characters in the book, I wish the cast had been more racially diverse. But hey, you can't win them all. On to the next CM book!
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
4.5 Jill stars.

Was this book fun? Yep.

Was it hilarious? Yes.

Was it crazy? Hell yeah.

Did it make me swoon? Kind of. I loved Kasha's romance with Roman, although Henley's story wasn't as intriguing. All in all, I wouldn't say either of them were epic romances, but the whole package was quite nice.

As we get up to leave, he yells at her again. “This coffee tastes like shit! And it’s cold!”
My eyes meet Dorothy’s. “Let me translate. I speak asshole pretty well. He would like another cup of coffee,
Chantal ❤️
HEARD NOTHING BUT GOOD STUFF ABOUT THIS ONE.
Hope it lives up to the hype!
C.M. Owens
Dec 19, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-releases
Coming January 2, 2017!! A full-length romantic comedy!

Will be $2.99 (U.S.) for preorders and release week only! $3.99 after that.

VIDEO TRAILER (Pinned post)-> https://www.facebook.com/CMOwensAuthor/

iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/wort...

KOBO: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/wort...
BookSmacked
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So fucking good you will pee your pants, snort uncontrollably.

Worth It is a insanely hilarious romantic comedy. Think Wedding Crashers meets The Sweetest Thing.
A group of best friends who are on a mission to "crash a wedding".

This book will have you laughing almost throughout the entire book. This is the first co-written book by C.M. Owens & S.M. Shade and they instantly prove what a good writing team they are.
It is almost like getting two books in one as the story is mainly focuses aroun
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: January 2, 2017
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Actual Rating: 5 stars

This is one of the best romantic comedies I have ever read so I am now kicking myself for waiting so long to read it! GAH! The hilarity is PRICELESS. I had to stop reading at some points because I was laughing so hard and making a fool out of myself! If you are a fan of laugh out loud romantic comedies you are going to want to read this one! If you are a fan of Tara Sivec's Chocolate Lovers series then you are going t
Snow
Jul 17, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

After reading Becoming a Vincent (The Wild Ones #1) , which was my very first book by this author, this one, considering the blurb and the promise of being hilariously funny, was a no brainer for me!

Let's fuckin hope so...
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tear-jerking laughter!!!

I FLOVE this book hard!! Even with the crazy things that happen I can't help but feel, from the way the girls talk, that they aren't prissy pretentious little princesses, but that they are so real!

Everyone has to read it, no matter what they would normally read. It needs to be read. Such a giggle, I want to read it again for the first time.

I don't even want to give anything away, just expect the unexpected. -Autumn, 5 Stars
Libby Harrison

Beware of Spoilers!

Star Ratings:
Couple: Henley (26yrs old) and Davis (28yrs old)
Couple: Kasha and Roman
Plot: 4/5
Grovel: none
Cheating: none
HEA: yes but no babies
Triggers: drug use

Average score: 4.5/5

Best Line: “I don’t understand rich people.”

Worst Line: none!

Personal Review:
A great rom-com of two separate couples and best friends who love pranks.

Random Ramblings
•So funny and awkward!
•The underwear was hilarious
•I prefer it when the guys works for the girl
April Symes
Oh my goodness! This book will leave you in stiches, have you in tears, and sprawled out, dying from such laughter in the story. This story is written in such a way, you will get drawn in and will never want to get up get away, the comedic timing is that good. The witty comebacks are awesome and the plot is fantastic.
Authors C.M. Owens and S. M. Shade have created a masterpiece – what you have is Henley, Kasha and Lydia-3 BFFs attending the wedding of Kasha’s stepbrother, who is also Lydia’s che
Krishaines
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book had so many laugh out loud moments, but it also took things too far.

Mild spoilers:

There is one scene where a bachelorette party is drugged with E, including the strippers. Maybe I'm in the minority here but this took it way past funny and into the realm of sexual assault.

If someone is drugged AGAINST THEIR WILL and then is put in a sexual situation it is assault. The strippers were there just to strip and do their jobs and all the sudden they are high and drugged and have married w
Tina Manuel
Jan 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Great read. Very funny. It would have been a solid 4 or 4.5 if we got to see what happened with Lydia. I felt a bit let down there wasn't much about Lydia at the end lol. 3.75
Mehsi
3 friends, 1 wedding, angry ducks, and oh yes, a bit of revenge, what could possibly go wrong?

I am going to try to write a review, though it may be a bit chaotic, because boy this book, wow! <3

We get to see the POV of 2 of those friends, namely Kasha and Henley. The book switches between their POVs. I loved both of the girls instantly. And I also liked Lydia. I am still hoping that girl gets her own book, I am quite curious about her weekend. We see flashes of it through Kasha and Henley's P
Barbara
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: badass-female, funny, hot
Great read very funny, like watching a great romantic comedy!
Irma
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lydia comes out of the bathroom, smiling and shaking her head at us. “You sluts,” she teases. “You both look like you’ve been rode hard and put away wet.”
“I’m not a slut. I just have a friendly vagina,” I toss back, and head off to shower, leaving Kasha to tell our plans to Lydia.

This was my first book by this author. I almost DNF with the first 20% but I kept reading and was rewarded with a beautiful, sexy and funny romance.

I had such a great time reading this book! It was awesome.

I LOVED the c
C.J.
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: funny
I don't think I've ever laughed so much while reading a book in my life. This was side-splittingly hilarious from the first page to the last. It was also sweet, romantic and sexy. Couldn't ask for more out of a story, plus I adored all the characters. Highly recommend.
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The title of this book says it all. This was WORTH IT! This book had me laughing out loud to myself and making people question my sanity.

I am so glad I picked this one up to read. I was in the mood for a book that had romance and humor and this book delivered in both aspects. This was also a first for me in the sense where a character had something traumatic happened to her where it didn't hinder her from living her life. She took it with her head held high and even joked about it.

Though the b
Angela
Really funny! If you’re in a book slump read this!!!
Natalia
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was ok

Funny story but to much over the top!!
To much drama, to much childish behavior, to much underwear exposition!

its was hard to finish because i just got bored...

Cheryl O'Harney (The Book Whisperer)
I don't even know where to begin infact I'm having difficulty typing up this review, I can hardly do it for laughing just thinking about this book. Right okay here goes.....one week of wedding festivities, 3 best friends, two hot sexy men from their past an ex who just so happens to be the groom then there's Jill add them all together and what you get is Worth It.

Lydia's cheating ex Anderson is getting married as well as being her ex he's her friend Kasha's stepbrother, Kasha kind of has to go
Nance
Holy crap! What did I just read??? So freakin' funny!!! I laughed and laughed and laughed! Just the type of book that I needed for this wonderful holiday today of romance. It had it all! Laugh-out-loud moments. Family drama. And, hotter than hot sex. These three girls were totally awesome! The comical moments that these three chicks get into were hard to believe. They did one thing one minute, and I couldn't believe how much trouble they could get into the next. You will die from the enjoyment o ...more
Chasing Away Reality
I absolutely loved this book! It was my first by either of these authors, and I can't wait to read more! I spent over half the time laughing out loud and getting crazy looks from my family. These authors give us crazy panties, a bionic arm (which was a character all on its own), an unfortunate (or fortunate with all things considered) port-a-potty incident, a penis serenade, and so much more!!! You do not want to miss out on this book! I only thought I had read funny before...this tops them all! ...more
Melanie
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Yama, Yama, Yama Stars

Loved this book. It has you hooked from page one with the hilarious antics these girls get into to. You can't help but love each and every character since they all bring so much to the story. To me this is a book I will re-read and enjoyment as much the next time around. Laughed out loud, cried from laughing and enjoyed every word.

Great Romantic Comedy (done right).
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
DNF at 20%. I didn't connect with the characters nor did I find it funny...
Þórey Jónsdóttir
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVE this book!!
MillsyLovesBooks
Hilariously funny

I’m a huge fan of C.M. Owens but my first read of S.M. Shade. It was an hilarious collaboration of two authors.
Shannon Stuckey
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Laughed until I cried 😹😹😹😹😹

Be prepared to laugh until your sides hurt. Worth It was absolutely hilarious and I could not put it down.
Eileen Robinson
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads, arcs
Read and Reviewed on behalf of my blog Bangor Belle Book Besties
I received an arc of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This book, OMG seriously? This book will have you rolling around in laughter, right from beginning to end !!

So we have Henley, Kasha and Lydia, 3 best friends attending the wedding of Kasha’s stepbrother, who also happens to be Lydia’s cheating ex!!! Throw into that mix a couple of hot sexy men, both from Kasha and Henley’s past and let hot stuff and the fun begin !!!!
Nida Kazi
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the most hilarious book I've come across and I was literally rolling on the floor with laughter!

My family was watching me and might possibly be wondering about my sanity. Yes it was that funny! Now you must be wondering why such reactions towards this particular book?

Well *rolls sleeves*

The fun actually begins when the 2 bff's of 3 actually meet their love interest. rotten eggs were thrown, the guy was literally stripping so he could get rid of his vibration from his underwear (yes u he
RELEASING JAN 2! 1 11 Dec 18, 2016 07:04PM
S. M. Shade is a homeschooling mom hopelessly addicted to Dr. Pepper, love stories, sunshine, and men with full sexy lips, though not necessarily in that order. A voracious reader since sounding out her first word, she started writing as a teenager and rediscovered her love of writing as an adult. Originally from Indianapolis, she now lives in a small Kentucky town with her teenage son.
More about S.M. Shade
“I scoff. I’d kill for her metabolism. I can just smell food and my ass inflates. We” 1 likes