Start by marking “Worth It” as Want to Read:
Worth It

Worth It

4.50  ·  Rating details ·  6,748 ratings  ·  1,153 reviews
What's the recipe to the ultimate disaster week?

Three unruly friends.
A wedding we shouldn't have been invited to.
Two unexpected romances.
A scoop of sexy.
And a double scoop of chaos.

Lydia is a good girl who is above revenge. Good thing she has us. No one cheats on our best friend and rides off into the sunset with his new bride.

What was supposed to happen? Unleash hell like
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 281 pages
Published January 2nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Worth It, please sign up.
Ana Stasia Not anymore. She just announced her retirement and took down all her work

·  6,748 ratings  ·  1,153 reviews

Start your review of Worth It
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Dominatrix strippers, three best friends, two unexpected romances, a rogue prosthetic, a wedding, and a duck?? There was no way I was passing this one up! If you think that sounds like one crazy story, then you would be absolutely right! I went in looking for love, comedy, and chaos, and I came out totally satisfied. If there is one thing I can promise you, it’s that you won’t read another book like Worth It this year...or probably ever!

Lydia’s ex, Anderson, is getting married to the woman he c
Bibi
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: laugh-out-loud
Too funny. OMG, this was the perfect reading palate cleanser. Hen and Kasha are a hoot! Loved it!

That said, considering the high number of characters in the book, I wish the cast had been more racially diverse. But hey, you can't win them all. On to the next CM book!
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
4.5 Jill stars.

Was this book fun? Yep.

Was it hilarious? Yes.

Was it crazy? Hell yeah.

Did it make me swoon? Kind of. I loved Kasha's romance with Roman, although Henley's story wasn't as intriguing. All in all, I wouldn't say either of them were epic romances, but the whole package was quite nice.

As we get up to leave, he yells at her again. “This coffee tastes like shit! And it’s cold!”
My eyes meet Dorothy’s. “Let me translate. I speak asshole pretty well. He would like another cup of co
C.M. Owens
Dec 19, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-releases
Coming January 2, 2017!! A full-length romantic comedy!

Will be $2.99 (U.S.) for preorders and release week only! $3.99 after that.

VIDEO TRAILER (Pinned post)-> https://www.facebook.com/CMOwensAuthor/

PREODER LINKS:

Amazon U.S. -> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NAKKV9P

Amazon UK -> https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01NAKKV9P

NOOK: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/worth...…

iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/wort...

KOBO: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/wort...
Chantal ❤️
HEARD NOTHING BUT GOOD STUFF ABOUT THIS ONE.
Hope it lives up to the hype!
BookSmackedMel
So fucking good you will pee your pants, snort uncontrollably.

Worth It is a insanely hilarious romantic comedy. Think Wedding Crashers meets The Sweetest Thing.
A group of best friends who are on a mission to "crash a wedding".

This book will have you laughing almost throughout the entire book. This is the first co-written book by C.M. Owens & S.M. Shade and they instantly prove what a good writing team they are.
It is almost like getting two books in one as the story is mainly focuses around Ka
Deborah
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If I’d to sum this book up in one word it would be hilarious.

Although it’s not without its faults. The constant display of Kasha’s knickers wore thin after a while. And some of the pranks verged on cruel.
But ultimately I couldn’t stop laughing and I’m talking tears rolling my face laughing.
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: January 2, 2017
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Actual Rating: 5 stars

This is one of the best romantic comedies I have ever read so I am now kicking myself for waiting so long to read it! GAH! The hilarity is PRICELESS. I had to stop reading at some points because I was laughing so hard and making a fool out of myself! If you are a fan of laugh out loud romantic comedies you are going to want to read this one! If you are a fan of Tara Sivec's Chocolate Lovers series then you are going t
Antonella

feelgood & funny read with a hilarious friend group and yes for a disability rep we need more characters in romance like this..
can be much at times but overall I had a lot laugh out loud moments...
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tear-jerking laughter!!!

I FLOVE this book hard!! Even with the crazy things that happen I can't help but feel, from the way the girls talk, that they aren't prissy pretentious little princesses, but that they are so real!

Everyone has to read it, no matter what they would normally read. It needs to be read. Such a giggle, I want to read it again for the first time.

I don't even want to give anything away, just expect the unexpected. -Autumn, 5 Stars
Carol
4.5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟
OTT, so much fun, wackiness and hilarity!!!
My "smile" muscles are aching.
This book certainly packed quite a punch.
Kasha and Henley were a blast....but I would really love to see a story just about Lydia by these two authors....she was the quiet one of the three friends by comparison...but you know what they say about the quiet ones...plus I really wanted to know more about her.

There are definitely plenty of books out there with crazy wedding stories but this one really shined for
Mrs. Allen 107 (The Kansan Reader)

This was worth it. I don't think I have laughed so hard because of a book before. I couldn't read it at work because I was laughing out loud.

It's dual POV between Henley and Kasha. Both girls are a laugh riot but I love Kasha even more.

You know a guy is a keeper when he lets you use your fingertips to make his pee hole move with the words like the little guy is the one belting out those awesome lyrics.

I think I died from that one.

I mean how can you not laugh at some of these quot
Krishaines
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book had so many laugh out loud moments, but it also took things too far.

Mild spoilers:

There is one scene where a bachelorette party is drugged with E, including the strippers. Maybe I'm in the minority here but this took it way past funny and into the realm of sexual assault.

If someone is drugged AGAINST THEIR WILL and then is put in a sexual situation it is assault. The strippers were there just to strip and do their jobs and all the sudden they are high and drugged and have married w
Mizz Latte

Beware of Spoilers!

Star Ratings:
Couple: Henley (26yrs old) and Davis (28yrs old)
Couple: Kasha and Roman
Plot: 4/5
Grovel: none
Cheating: none
HEA: yes but no babies
Triggers: drug use

Average score: 4.5/5

Best Line: “I don’t understand rich people.”

Worst Line: none!

Personal Review:
A great rom-com of two separate couples and best friends who love pranks.

Random Ramblings
•So funny and awkward!
•The underwear was hilarious
•I prefer it when the guys works for the girl
Raine
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 0-read-2019
Disappointing

I had such expectations for this book as I love C.M. Owen's Wild Ones series and those are goofy and funny. The reviews for this book indicated also zany and laugh out loud humor, but it was totally wasted on me. I didn't find it all funny and skimmed through most of the book to finish it.
Ezinwanyi Chinyere
Over the Top entertaining read

This book is perfect for those who love over the top raunch rom-com humor. It features 3 friends who decide to crash the wedding of an ex-boyfriend and create mischief.
Think back to your college days and your behavior at frat parties, that’s how i would describe the scene.

Have a few glasses of wine before you read. It’s funnier when drunk so you can suspend believe and just go with the flow.
April Symes
Oh my goodness! This book will leave you in stiches, have you in tears, and sprawled out, dying from such laughter in the story. This story is written in such a way, you will get drawn in and will never want to get up get away, the comedic timing is that good. The witty comebacks are awesome and the plot is fantastic.
Authors C.M. Owens and S. M. Shade have created a masterpiece – what you have is Henley, Kasha and Lydia-3 BFFs attending the wedding of Kasha’s stepbrother, who is also Lydia’s che
Tina Manuel
Jan 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Great read. Very funny. It would have been a solid 4 or 4.5 if we got to see what happened with Lydia. I felt a bit let down there wasn't much about Lydia at the end lol. 3.75 ...more
Natalia
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was ok

Funny story but to much over the top!!
To much drama, to much childish behavior, to much underwear exposition!

its was hard to finish because i just got bored...

Mehsi
3 friends, 1 wedding, angry ducks, and oh yes, a bit of revenge, what could possibly go wrong?

I am going to try to write a review, though it may be a bit chaotic, because boy this book, wow! <3

We get to see the POV of 2 of those friends, namely Kasha and Henley. The book switches between their POVs. I loved both of the girls instantly. And I also liked Lydia. I am still hoping that girl gets her own book, I am quite curious about her weekend. We see flashes of it through Kasha and Henley's POV
Cheryl O'Harney
I don't even know where to begin infact I'm having difficulty typing up this review, I can hardly do it for laughing just thinking about this book. Right okay here goes.....one week of wedding festivities, 3 best friends, two hot sexy men from their past an ex who just so happens to be the groom then there's Jill add them all together and what you get is Worth It.

Lydia's cheating ex Anderson is getting married as well as being her ex he's her friend Kasha's stepbrother, Kasha kind of has to go
Chasing Away Reality
I absolutely loved this book! It was my first by either of these authors, and I can't wait to read more! I spent over half the time laughing out loud and getting crazy looks from my family. These authors give us crazy panties, a bionic arm (which was a character all on its own), an unfortunate (or fortunate with all things considered) port-a-potty incident, a penis serenade, and so much more!!! You do not want to miss out on this book! I only thought I had read funny before...this tops them all! ...more
Nance
Holy crap! What did I just read??? So freakin' funny!!! I laughed and laughed and laughed! Just the type of book that I needed for this wonderful holiday today of romance. It had it all! Laugh-out-loud moments. Family drama. And, hotter than hot sex. These three girls were totally awesome! The comical moments that these three chicks get into were hard to believe. They did one thing one minute, and I couldn't believe how much trouble they could get into the next. You will die from the enjoyment o ...more
Irma
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lydia comes out of the bathroom, smiling and shaking her head at us. “You sluts,” she teases. “You both look like you’ve been rode hard and put away wet.”
“I’m not a slut. I just have a friendly vagina,” I toss back, and head off to shower, leaving Kasha to tell our plans to Lydia.

This was my first book by this author. I almost DNF with the first 20% but I kept reading and was rewarded with a beautiful, sexy and funny romance.

I had such a great time reading this book! It was awesome.

I LOVED the c
Jamie Ellis
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Hilarious STARS!!

I just want to thank Zana King for suggesting this hilariously funny book. This book was so good. Three best friends go to a wedding of an ex of one of the girls for moral support. Let's see we got a quiet one, a loud mouth one and the prankster I mean what could go wrong????? How about freaking everything lol. So many laugh out loud moments in this read. I just wish we could of got more of Lydia.
Loved, loved, loved this book I hope we get more from this duo of author's.
Highl
Jamie
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I soooo needed this book in my life! Easily one of the funniest books I've read. Laugh out loud characters on top of over the top situations... I was worried at first that the amount of hilarity would eventually get old but nope, not even a little bit. From page one until the end this story had me hooked wondering what these crazy girls were going to do next. I loved it!

✴ Cindy ✴
This was a winner. I avoided it because I thought it was going to have stupid humor but I laughed my butt off many times. The dialogue and characters were perfect.

Love how the women weren't simpering virgins and the men weren't made out to be man whores. The women enjoyed a healthy sex life. Finally, a book that didn't have that double standard.

Recommend this.
C.J.
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: funny
I don't think I've ever laughed so much while reading a book in my life. This was side-splittingly hilarious from the first page to the last. It was also sweet, romantic and sexy. Couldn't ask for more out of a story, plus I adored all the characters. Highly recommend. ...more
Michele
Absolutely one of the funniest rom-coms I've ever read/listened to! Some of the humor and pranks were a little over the top for my "prissy" taste but I still loved these characters and the storyline! Also, the narrator for the audiobook definitely had some fun with this one. ...more
Jessica Frances
Sep 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was so over the top that it was hard to get onto at first, but then suddenly crazy feels normal and you just learn to enjoy the ride. Silly, hilarious, sexy, ridiculous, and so much fun, this is a book I'd recommend if you're looking for something light and to take your mind off this crazy year we're in right now. ...more
RELEASING JAN 2! 1 13 Dec 18, 2016 07:04PM

• Going Wild (The Wild Ones, #2)
  • Becoming a Vincent (The Wild Ones, #1)
  • Wilder (The Wild Ones #3)
  • Pieces of Summer
  • All the Lies (Mindf*ck, #4)
  • Paint It All Red (Mindf*ck, #5)
  • Scarlet Angel (Mindf*ck, #3)
  • Sidetracked (Mindf*ck, #2)
  • The Risk (Mindf*ck, #1)
  • Breaking Even (Sterling Shore, #5)
  • Hooked on the Game (Sterling Shore, #1)
  • Taming a Maverick (Sterling Shore #11)
  • Perfectly Toxic (Sterling Shore, #9)
  • Tagged & Ashed (Sterling Shore, #2)
  • Make Me (Sterling Shore #10)
  • A Redo (Sterling Shore, #6)
  • Loving War (Sterling Shore, #4)
  • Identical Disaster (Sterling Shore, #8)
I'm a full time author who is hopelessly addicted to iced coffee, love stories, sunshine, and men with full sexy lips, though not necessarily in that order. A voracious reader since I sounded out my first word, I started writing as a teenager and rediscovered my love of writing as an adult. Originally from Indianapolis, I now live in a small Kentucky town with my college age son.

News & Interviews

“I scoff. I’d kill for her metabolism. I can just smell food and my ass inflates. We” 2 likes
“You can put sugar on shit, but that don’t make it a brownie.” 0 likes