Start by marking “Punishment Due (Navy SEAL Grant Stevens - Book 12)” as Want to Read:
Punishment Due (Navy SEAL Grant Stevens - Book 12)

Punishment Due (Navy SEAL Grant Stevens - Book 12)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  218 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
When a top secret mission in Iran was compromised, and two Navy SEALs were killed, the CIA knew immediately who leaked the intel to the Iranians: KGB Agent Alexei Orlov. Years earlier the CIA had captured Orlov, accusing him of spying for Russia. After months of interrogation and investigation, he was convinced to become a double agent. It was only after he vanished that t ...more
Published October 10th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Punishment Due, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Punishment Due

Brenda Tannehill Wright
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Edge of seat action

ORDERS: Find and return a double agent in Romania to the United States.
While searching for their ”package" A.T. finds out about an assassination attempt on a Russian VIP visiting Romania. Russia brings in their own Alpha Team when it's discovered A.T. has abducted their agent. Lots of things end up going "boom" in this sensational book.
Linda Goudreau
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good book....

As usual..... Can't seem to say any different,. But I keep reading these books and hoping the author can write faster. Grant is an exceptional leading man. And I still find these books exciting and look forward to them impatiently. Thanks, for a really enthralling series. Amarillo Turtle

Peggy Pancherz
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good book

Storyline continues to grow and develop. Characters are realistic and get better and better. Read all of the books in order to really enjoy.
Connie Hamby
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Real Thriller

If you like good books with a lot of action you will love this book from the first page till the the last you are not going to put it down
Walt Mccluskey
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Punishment due

Good adventure with logical transitions from the preparations through to the conclusion. A little difficult to believe that we would actually have a President that cares.
Phyllis F Elmore
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am always impressed with the training our service men receive and love to read about them . Even though these are fiction stories it is good to read something with no sex and no unnecessary violence. I also like the team mentality and close relationships that developed,however it would be tough on a marriage unless the wife had a big heart and bothered to understand.

However I am very proud of our service men and women and am thankful for their willingness to defend freedom.
Francis T. Villante
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

This book kept you reading. Couldn't put it down until it was finished. Gives a good insight to what goes on with the seal teams and the things we don't know about. The characters were well written and defined. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes action and stories about our armed forces.
PETER F DEKAM
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding Read!

This story goes a mile a minute with suspense at every turn! I've read all 12 books in the series and they just keep getting better and better... don't hesitate to purchase and devour :)
Leonard Winkler
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Best author and series

Another one of the most action packed series I have read . This group makes me feel like I am there in the story
Katherine M Madsen
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great storyljne

I have read every book in this series and I have to say I can't wait to read the next books. Notice I said books....there are at least a dozen more books.

Robert W.
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good story line woi

Good story line, the characters are getting more com
Led and I like that. Mr. Frederic is very good writer. Thanks, Bob
Anthony G Santaniello
rated it did not like it
Nov 23, 2016