Start by marking “The Pasta Kidz: The Inventing Tubes” as Want to Read:
The Pasta Kidz: The Inventing Tubes

The Pasta Kidz: The Inventing Tubes

‘The Pasta Kidz™ and Petz Adventures’ are humorous, zany, magical and chaotic stories that bring together the pasta-themed Kidz – including Sarah Spaghetti, Rikki Ravioli, Camilla Cannelloni (above) and their creative Petz – Mumbo the Macaroni Dog, Spud the Spaghetti Horse and Val the Vermicelli Snake (above) together in unusual circumstances, engaging with strange magical ...more
Published November 28th 2016 by Troubador Publishing Ltd

To ask other readers questions about The Pasta Kidz, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Pasta Kidz

Whispering Stories
Feb 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Inventing Tubes is the first book in the Pasta Kidz and Pasta Petz adventure series, with eleven more books to follow.

In this book we meet Sarah Spaghetti and Marc Macaroni. Marc has invited Sarah to see his inventing tubes. In the tubes, all their pasta dreams come true. Sarah wants Marc to show her how to invent something, so he invites her in through the magical door, so that she can start inventing.

Marc shows her the PastaBall that he has invented. Soon after, Sarah wants to make one too
Linda Hill
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
When you’re inventing something, be sure to follow all the instructions properly.

I’m going to begin this review by getting a negative out of the way first. Regular readers of Linda’s Book Bag will know I have a bee in my bonnet about literacy and I didn’t like the way Kidz and Petz were spelt, even though I appreciate they represent a type of brand in the story. I always want to model correct spellings for children.

That aside, I thought The Inventing Tubes was a story that would grasp the imagin
Anniek
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Marc Macaroni is very good at inventing things. One day, Sarah Spaghetti asks Marc Macaroni to teach her how to invent fun objects as well. The result is an incredibly grumpy PastaBall. They would like to play football with this PastaBall and Sarah turns out to be just as good as the boys. Sarah Spaghetti is planning to make a ball all by herself. Will she succeed in creating her own ball?

The Inventing Tubes is a fun and creative story. I loved how Bryony Supper has not only managed to create f
Rachel
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing

My children adore pasta so I knew this book would probably be a winner, I liked the fact that with the names of the character you also got a different type of pasta. So my children can actually learn all the different variety of pasta that you can buy as you read the series. The illustrations are bold and bright which are perfect for attracting children's attention. Each character within the series has different features so that you can easily tell them apart.

Whenever we finish a story I always
Christina  L
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: victor-books
This is a cute story about kids making inventions. There are some songs within the story, which held my toddler's attention, and a silly pasta language too! There's a dictionary at the end. My pasta loving kid enjoyed this, and we look forward to reading more in the series.
Nichole
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens
Pasta Kidz & Pasta Petz: The Inventing Tubes is a wildly creative adventure book, first in a series of 12, that is full of silly rhymes, fantastic illustration, and adorable pasta catch phrases. This book is entirely unique and makes for a fun read aloud book that the whole family can enjoy together. I mean, you try saying “Spaga spoodle spo!” without a giggle. I dare you to try!

Pippa is only 2 1/2 but she is pretty clever and picks up on things. Even though this book is written for 4-7 year
Alysa
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fun and quirky little childrens book.
The pasta ball is my favourite and the illustrations are adorable.
Marliese Rayno
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kid-s-books
Are you looking for more books to read to your kids? When you read every night sometimes the content can get a little repetitive (to put it lightly). When we heard about the book The Inventing Tubes by Bryony Supper my kids were overly excited right from the cover. The cover shows a selection of the Pasta Kidz. They had so many questions about the "noodle hair" and their clothing. I love reading the kids bedtime stories and I also love pasta (and carb over-loading) so it was truly a win-win. So, ...more
Rebecca Hill
If you are looking for a great book for kids between the ages of 4-7, then you have to check out this brand new series!

The Pasta Kidz are here with lots of fun, and some cute little lessons too! We loved this book, and I look forward to seeing more from this author!

The Pasta Kidz are learning patience in this book. Good things take time, and doing it right the first time can save time in the long run. When you slow down and follow the directions, instead of rushing through and hoping for the bes
Joe Yang
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a really fun, inventive story with clever rhymes, imaginative characters, and lots of pasta-themed jokes. Although much of the story centers around a single adventure, there's also a nice lesson on the importance of patience. This should be a fun read for youngsters aged 4-7 and their parents.
Cynthia Varady
Oct 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute book with silly rhymes and characters. The illustrations kind of disturbed me though. I come from the camp that illustrated kids books should have really fun illustrations, but the main characters in The Inventing Tubes look like potatoes with teeth. They're kind of creepy. Their pets, on the other hand, are super cute.
Jenna
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a cute read! I read this to my son and it’s so adorable with a great message with in the pages! The illustrations are also amazing!
Deane Saunders
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just lovely! This is a wonderful book full of colorful and imaginative characters! The family loves it!!
Mary Tempest
Feb 17, 2017
Sylv.net Sylvia Kerslake PA
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of The Inventing Tubes by Bryony last week and was looking forward to reading with my nearly 10 year old daughter.

I found the cover to be striking, lovely bright colours which are really eye catching.

The characters were strange but loved the idea of having pasta characters.

There were the Kidz and also the Petz and I must admit, looking forward to learning more about each of them as the stories unwind.

I loved the rhyming that Bryony added to the story, this always makes it fun f
Kaiden
Jana Leah
Feb 03, 2018
Jeannie Chambers
Mar 27, 2018
Children's Author. Creator of The Pasta Kidz series! Inventor of Pastaball! Proud partner of When You Wish Upon A Star!