Start by marking “Black Mountain Magic (Kentucky Haints, #1)” as Want to Read:
Black Mountain Magic (Kentucky Haints, #1)

Black Mountain Magic

(Kentucky Haints #1)

Witches and Lycans and hillbillies, oh my!

Lorena Mills is a witch, but she’s not very good with potions and incantations. Working for a government agency that puts down dangerous uprisings of supernatural creatures, she does much more paperwork than spell casting. When her less-than-magical job lands her in the small Appalachian town of Blue Ditch, Kentucky, in the shadow
Published November 15th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Black Mountain Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Mountain Magic

Start your review of Black Mountain Magic (Kentucky Haints, #1)
Lili Draguer
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fresh new take on the werewolf genre

Five stars for good action, we'll developed characters, and some great world building. The idea of Wolvites vs. Lycans is something I've never read anywhere else. I have to say, my sympathies are really with the Wolvites right now. I can't wait to see where the author takes this in book 2!
Adrienne Swiatkowski
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An excellent,fast paced storyline.

Something new and different for me. Sexy scientific and paranormal. A great read. Lorena and Deacon, up against an army of Wolvites. He, a Lycan and she, a Witch. A great team, along with Deacons family fighting for a life in the Appalachian Mountains. Seeking happiness with each other.
Dawn West
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing

**Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for honest review.**

Woohoo! What a fun ride! Let's do that, again!

As a gal from the holler, this book was a unique read that made me as happy as a tick on a fat dog. The love scenes were so hot you could fry an egg on them. I haven't had this much fun since the pigs ate my brother. *snicker* Alright. I'll rein in the "sayings". For now.

Lorena's job has brought her to Kentucky, where she plans to study a local population of su
John
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Make no mistake about it, this is a romance novel. The supernatural elements make it interesting to fans of other genres as well. The story revolves around a struggle between lycans and another supernatural species called woolvites, throw in some witches and humans and you have a story that's hard to put down. There's substance here, but it's an easy and quick read.
Jillian
Kim
Oct 01, 2017
Stephanie Fay
Oct 05, 2017
Megan Morgan is an award-winning paranormal and contemporary romance author from Cleveland, Ohio. A mild-mannered airport lounge supervisor by day and purveyor of things that go bump in the night, she lives on the often-wintry shores of Lake Erie with her spoiled cat and adult son, both of whom shed too much.

Kentucky Haints (2 books)
  • White Witch Magic (Kentucky Haints, #2)

News & Interviews