Start by marking “Unveiled Hearts (Heart's Intent #2)” as Want to Read:
Unveiled Hearts (Heart's Intent #2)

Unveiled Hearts (Heart's Intent #2)

3.85  ·  Rating details ·  13 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Will Matt and Claire learn to have faith in each other long enough to discover an unbreakable love?

Mathew Price's vision remains elusive after being blinded in a car accident, and it's turned his entire life upside down. Depending on others for help frustrates him and is a blow to his pride. He pushes everyone away, especially the one woman he has always cared about. Now
Published November 15th 2016 by Monarchal Glenn Press

To ask other readers questions about Unveiled Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unveiled Hearts

Melissa Levine
I asked to read a free copy of this story for an honest review. I've listened to several stories by this author and they've all been pretty good. This one, on the other hand, did not live up to its predecessors.

Narrator:

Right away I knew I was going to have issues with this narrator. Was he trying to sound sexy or extra smooth? That's the vibe I was getting. First issue: he would drag out the last word of nearly every sentence. Second issue: the random laugh, chuckle, sigh that he would read abo
InD'tale Magazine
A romance between boss and employee that’s derailed before it can even get started would put off most characters, but not Claire and Matt.

Read full review in the 2017 May issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Dixie
Nov 23, 2016 rated it liked it
I voluntarily read an advanced reader's copy provided by the author. The suspense element kept me reading. The "romantic" element wasn't the kind of emotional intimacy building process that I expect from a romance.
Molly
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really love the hearts intent books series and I can't wait for book 3.
Mathew was in love with Claire for a while but after he was blinded in a car accident. He has pushed everyone away. Now that he is handicapped, Matt doesn't think he has a right to tell her how he feels or for them to be together. Claire Jackson has secretly loved Matt. When he was injured. She helps him, even when he does eve
Teri Donaldson
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful book of trusting in the power of love. Ms. Brower writes of love's passion and frustration and the reality of a traumatic event causing the loss of eyesight and a stalking situation.
While this book is second in the series, it can be read as a stand alone. I will go back to the first book to learn Dani and Ren's story now that I know Matt and Clair's story.
I highly recommend this book.
i did receive an ARC of this book. I voluntarily read and reviewed it.
Kelli
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
I liked this book better than the first one. Although, I kind of wished Matt had stayed blind.
Hopefully no one is almost murdered in book three though these people need a break ;)

Also was a little bummed that the next book isn't Lana's. I do not care about Jessica. I mean I'll probably give her a shot but that girl is a hot mess.
Clarissa Boggs
Nov 21, 2016
Ddkmc95
Feb 11, 2018
Ruthy85
rated it did not like it
Aug 05, 2018
Diane
Nov 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
Dawn Brower has created an office space that nobody should where no one should want to work. It is a dangerous environment. In her first book, One Heart to Give, the heroine Dani was attacked by one of her clients and almost killed. In this book, someone is sending gifts to Claire, the paralegal at the firm. If that isn’t bad enough, Dani’s partner, Matt, was in a car accident and is having problems with his eyesight.
While Claire, has secretly been in love with Matt the car accident gives her an
Beryl Rawson
Feb 09, 2018
Natasha Dufrene
is currently reading it
Mar 06, 2018
USA Today Bestselling author, DAWN BROWER writes both historical and contemporary romance.There are always stories inside her head; she just never thought she could make them come to life. That creativity has finally found an outlet.

Growing up she was the only girl out of six children. She is a single mother of two teenage boys; there is never a dull moment in her life. Reading books is her favori
More about Dawn Brower

Heart's Intent (3 books)
  • One Heart to Give (Heart's Intent #1)
  • Heart of the Moment (Heart's Intent #3)