Start by marking “Hot Wicked Romances” as Want to Read:
Hot Wicked Romances

Hot Wicked Romances (Devil's Iron MC)

MariaLisa deMora - Secret Santa
Peter's a widower. Thinking to start a new chapter in life, he's made the mistake of purchasing a home sight-unseen. Thankfully, his cute neighbor, Vanna, is willing to help out a stranded soul on Christmas Eve. It's comfortable, sweet, and oh-so complicated.
Vera Quinn - Rules In Life
Have you ever seen something coming and not been able to st

To ask other readers questions about Hot Wicked Romances, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Wicked Romances

Angie H.
Oct 15, 2016 Angie H. rated it really liked it
Okay, I have a confession, I LOVE bald guys, and Alfie Gordillo just does it for me! I mean any cover with him makes me melt. So this book cover is a 5++ :0) I keep asking my husband to shave his head ... but no luck so far. :(
Mandy Saial
Hot Wicked Romances Anthology ( 5 Stars )

There is a lot of Extra Steamy stories filled with Hot, Demanding Alpha men fighting for the woman they love in this Anthology . There is something here for everyone and you may even find a few new authors ,you've never read before , I know I have .
You 're also helping out some charities... ALL Proceeds from the sale of this book are split between the ASPCA & St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital.

Here are a few of the stories I've read and loved wit
Maree Repa
Oct 15, 2016 Maree Repa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Colourful Characters

I was thrilled to enjoy this most amazing sexy anthology written by ten of excitingly romantic authors of all time. Hot Wicked Romances brings us the most wonderful addictive stories, with the most gorgeous sweetest adventures to be told. With all proceeds to be donated as well to charity!!

I thoroughly enjoy Christmas tales in books just so much. All written so creatively with so much fun, involving sexy alpha men, making this book just so hard to put down. Loving all this mo
Fran.   Zoch
Oct 16, 2016 Fran. Zoch rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Early Christmas

Holy cow, I loved each one of these stories, between Trucks, all the way to the peaches , each one was awesome to read and I will be reading it again and again
Lauren
Oct 19, 2016 Lauren rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hmmm

Fun anthology with lots of different quick reads... Enjoyed them all and can't wait too see what these authors CoME up with next!!!
Sarah Guccia
Oct 22, 2016 Sarah Guccia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars for Hot Wicked Romances

I enjoyed each and everyone of these stories. Winter Travers, Geri Glenn, Marialisa deMora , KL Donn just to name of a few of the amazing authors who have contributed to this Anthology. My favorite stories are Secret Santa, Deserving More, Tattooed and Alone for Christmas and Masquerade. These four stories stood out for me. So if enjoy strong female leads, sexy alphas, tattoos, and HEA'S then you will love Hot Wicked Romances.
Happy Reading!!!
Kim Richards
Oct 29, 2016 Kim Richards rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are a few Authors in this anthology that I haven't read before, but I will be looking them up to read more of there books.
I really enjoyed this book, all the different stories are really enjoyable. Each story is different although all are mc, it was nice as you can see that each author has a different way of writing which is clear in the book. I am so pleased I read it. It really is a fantastic book.
I would highly recommend this book, it has something in it for all mc fans and like me I a
Angela
Dec 04, 2016 Angela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, sexy, hot, & wicked, these holiday stories will definitely be one of your best present this year! Nine stories by ten authors that will capture you right from the beginning, and hold tight until the last word is read. Normally there are at least a couple of stories in every anthology that I don't enjoy as much as the others, but this is not one of them. I loved every single story in this book, and will definitely be rereading this often.

I strongly recommend this anthology to everyone
Wendy Porter
Oct 29, 2016 Wendy Porter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a must read anthology. I loved every single story in this book and even better still when you but it it money goes to charity. What are you waiting for hot reads are a must would highly recommend to others.
Joanne
Oct 16, 2016 Joanne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Anthology

What a great mixture of authors and stories. Great to catch up with some amazing characters from previous series along with some really great new series starting. I can't wait for the next book in those series to start
Well worth the wait though.
Lynne Garlick
Jan 12, 2017 Lynne Garlick rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great collection.

Oh my! I can't believe I read this Anthology before Christmas and forgot to review!! This is a great collection of novellas......and again.....I have been introduced to some new to me authors as well as catching up with well loved ones!
Amanda Perrie
Nov 16, 2016 Amanda Perrie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
7 wicked hot novellas by 7 amazingly talented authors, some I've read before some completely new to me (that have added to my TBR). And the proceeds go to charity, what have you got to lose.

This is an anthology I would definitely recommend.
SmutReaderS
Nov 20, 2016 SmutReaderS rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved them all. Great Anthology! While some authors were new to me, and others that I have read regularly ( KL DONN fan!!) I enjoyed all of them very much.

Would definitely reread.
Lisa books
Oct 15, 2016 Lisa books rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wild

A hot set of books with alpha males and the women that tame them. Each book is worth the price of the bundles
Cindy
Oct 17, 2016 Cindy rated it it was amazing
Vicki Green's Just Be You:
They went to the same high school. He was the jock; she was the nerd. Neither was truly happy. Then fate brings them together. I adored this story...and wanted more!
Whynter Raven
Nov 18, 2016 Whynter Raven rated it it was amazing
What a great book with some amazing authors. I really enjoyed reading the story's of some of my favorite character.
Kelly
Kelly rated it liked it
Oct 21, 2016
Jackie
Jackie rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2016
Emmie
Emmie rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2017
Bev
Bev rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Oct 31, 2016
Amy Mulkey
Amy Mulkey rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2017
Chianti Summers
Oct 26, 2016 Chianti Summers rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
MariaLisa deMora
Oct 18, 2016 MariaLisa deMora rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mine
MariaLisa deMora
Oct 14, 2016 MariaLisa deMora rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: mine
Kathy Wagner
Kathy Wagner rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2017
Brandy Roberts
Brandy Roberts rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2016
Jill
Jill rated it really liked it
May 08, 2017
Ivette Pacheco
Ivette Pacheco rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2016
Angie Brennan
Angie Brennan rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2016
Raised in the south, MariaLisa learned about the magic of books at an early age. Every summer, she would spend hours in the local library, devouring books of every genre. Self-described as a book-a-holic, she says “I’ve always loved to read, but then I discovered writing, and found I adored that, too. For reading … if nothing else is available, I’ve been known to read the back of the cereal box.” ...more
More about MariaLisa deMora...

Devil's Iron MC (5 books)
  • Tank's Pearl (Devil's Iron MC, #1)
  • Pearl's Blaze (Devil's Iron MC, #2)
  • Pearl's Awakening (Devil's Iron MC, #3)
  • Doc's Ember: Devil Iron MC Book 4 (Devil Iron MC Series)
  • Sara's Gun (Devil's Iron MC Series Book 5)