Start by marking “Getting Him Off Finally (Getting Him Off #5)” as Want to Read:
Getting Him Off Finally (Getting Him Off #5)

Getting Him Off Finally (Getting Him Off #5)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Wedding bells are ringing, clocks are ticking, and Daisy’s life is changing.

Investigative Paralegal, Daisy Sinclair and Defense Investigator, Warren Cole are getting married and their boss is retiring. While discussing his planned retirement, Daisy and Warren’s boss informs them of the law firm’s last case. It is a re-investigation into a nine year old murder and, their
Published October 2nd 2016 by Rouge Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Getting Him Off Finally, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Getting Him Off Finally

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Getting Him Off Finally (Getting Him Off #5)
Samantha Soccorso
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
CR Lemons had done it again with another well written novel. This was a wonderful end to the series that will have you guessing from the first to the last book. It will have you hooked with the cases they need to solve and the trouble the characters always find themselves in. If you like crime, romance and comedy than this is the series for you to get hooked on.

Daisy and warren finally find a moment to be a real couple in this book. Nothing comes between them besides a fresh case and parents
Vicki Johnson
The end is just the beginning

I enjoyed this final book...it brought all the books together and United them in the story of Daisy & Warren. I hated finishing the book, and the series...it was like saying goodbye to a dear friend. I always feel that way when I finish a book, and C. R. Lemons did not disappoint...it was a journey of discovering new love.
C.R. Lemons
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Samantha Soccorso

Oct 22, 2016
Teresa
Oct 23, 2016
C.R. Lemons
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Martha Lindblom
Jul 27, 2017
Kelly
Dec 08, 2017
Jenny Prose
Oct 15, 2018
“I have such an active imagination and I truly enjoy transcribing it into words. As I am writing, the people, places, and things come to life before me and I completely lose myself. Writing is my meditation. I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoy writing them. Thank you and happy reading.”

C. R. Lemons is a native Texan who requires a cup of coffee to function, must have background