Start by marking “The Unforgiven: Horror Anthology” as Want to Read:
The Unforgiven: Horror Anthology

The Unforgiven: Horror Anthology

Trigger warning - Some stories in this anthology contain graphic rape scenes.

Two years limited edition eBook. Get it while you can.
Step into our twisted minds for six horrifying tales.

Seeing Red, by J.L.Clayton

All her life, Challis has been bullied by the people around her, and now the thin string holding her sanity intact has snapped...The only thing she sees is crims
Published October 30th 2016 (first published October 30th 16)

To ask other readers questions about The Unforgiven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Unforgiven

Carissa Lynch
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal collection of stories! Can I just say...I want to take Challis home with me and keep her. That story was so twisted. You've read Carrie by Stephen King? Well, move over for Challis. Loved her, and loved that story. All of the stories in this set are top notch, and I highly recommend this anthology for perfect Halloween reading!!
Magical Pages  Book Blog
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
THESE MASTERMINDS HAVE DONE IT AGAIN.
This is a EASY 5 STAR READ. I will start with a review of the entire anthology as a whole. It is simple. PERFECTION.
Travel along with JL Clayton in Story 1 SEEING RED, which has everything needed for a short horror story. She does a great job with a quick character build that is needed for any story. JL is able to make you feel every emotion, the sadness, the fear, the devastation, and best of all the REVENGE.

Next we move to TWISTED INSANITY by RL Weeks.
Sophie Koufes
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
forsaken girl named Challis & turns her onto a heartless killer. A captivating short story that will have you feeling many emotions. Character's are realistic with real emotions and flaws. A remarkably written short story that is well developed with no plot holes. This was my favourite story in this anthology.
Twisted Sanity by R. L. Weeks- Jacob has been locked up for 10 years in a mental health facility. After convincing the health team he has recovered he goes on a killing stint. This is a
Wendy Porter
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing anthology. These stories will grip you making you want to read them all I couldn't put it down. The stories are beautifully writing and the Authors have come together to make a must read.
2OCC Reviews
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: stefanie
The Unforgiven Anthology
5 stars out of 5
I love a good scare. My favorite genre to read is Horror, I own every Stephen King book there. When I had the chance to read this Anthology by six amazing authors, I jumped at the opportunity, little did I know that I was in for an awakening. Whether it’s a ghost story or a serial murderer, you will be biting your nails as you turn the page in anticipation. If you are looking for a heart racing read, then you will not be disappointed. The one problem I had
JESSICA
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Horror Fans
Recommended to JESSICA by: Amazon.com
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“See… tonight I died and was reborn into something more. I was offered a deal to live and have revenge on all who have hurt me. In return, I’d have to relinquish my soul to the devil. Guess what I chose?” ―Challis

I'm so happy I stumbled upon this horror anthology! Thank you, Amazon for recommendation. There are a total of "6" short stories and they all have something in common, "Sweet. Bloody. Revenge!"

My favorite story, would have to be the first one. Seeing Red by J.L. Clayton: this story wa
Amanda Mann *Rabid Readers Book Blog*
An amazing collections of Horror Shorts that are full of gruesome deeds and horrific scenes!

Since I was a teenager, horror has always been my favorite genre. Don't ask me why, I have no idea, but this collection of tales was exactly what I needed as it's hard to find good horror books now a days.

I loved all the gory details and the way it was so easy to picture what was going on. Yes, there were some triggers in the story, so one might want to think twice about diving head first into this book
Jay Tee
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Scary creepy and very twisted, not my usual read and so far I’ve only read k.L.Humpreys book because in this Anthology as I’m a bit of a chicken when it’s comes to creepy books lol!
Was very interesting, great twists and turns and quite disturbing, but I still read it
(under a cushion) ha ha
It was a good read, but I so much prefer a good old romance read.... No more scary books for me!!
Keesha
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
White Wedding

I was a bit worried as I am not a fan of horror but I can honestly say I really really enjoyed this story. In the end right and true unconditional love will always triumph. I have not read all the other stories in this anthology but if this story is anything to go by they must be phenomenal.
Sharon M Hughes
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Creepy, creepy, creepy! And truly morbid! Good read.

Good read ... morbid and creepy! I recommend it for someone who likes the weird and dark stuff. There were a couple stories I had a hard time finishing due to their grossness!!
Brooke
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very disturbing collection of stories! That's definitely a compliment in a horror anthology though! Prepare to be creeped out! I especially liked J.L. Clayton's story Seeing Red. Although it deals with some sensitive material, it fits well into the horror genre. Recommended for any avid horror fan!
Victoria Craig
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Chills

This group of authors each share with us their terrifying tales of horror sure to satisfy any dark and chilling need we have to scare the bejeezus out of ourselves !! A definite must read !! ( leave all the lights on !! )
Sandra Marcel-
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A good quick read

I had a horror itch that needed scratching. This was a short sweet answer. Kind of like eating a twix when a chocolate craving takes hold. Satisfying.
Mona williams
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
this book was amazing with short horror stories! i especially love the doll one. i read one of the short stories already hell house which was awesome!highly recommend this book to everyone!
Stacy Stewart
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a great lineup of authors and I thoroughly enjoyed every story.

I cannot wait to read more by each author!!
Katy Birch
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
A good collection of horror storys by various authors. Good read
Colleen Watson
Feb 28, 2017 rated it liked it
gruesome

very detailed in torture. some stories were a little too calm, but most were very explicit with the torture performed.
Rhea
Nov 27, 2017 rated it did not like it
Sleazy and perverse tales of torture and revenge!
Yvonne Davies
Shelves: kindle-read
The anthology consists of 6 short dark stories.

Seeing Red by JL Clayton: If you have every read Carrie then you will understand Challis’s life. One horrific event changed Challis’s for ever but when she meets Natalya, her life completely changed. Whilst a short story Challis character develops from a meek and mild to strong and determined in just a couple of pages. This story gives scope to a series and I for one would love to read it.
Twisted Insanity by RL Weeks: Jacob has been stuck in a psy
Angie Wade
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Overall:
If you're looking for an easy way to be welcomed into the minds of different horror authors, this is an excellent pick. I'm becoming a fan to anthologies and this doesn't disappoint. Graphic scenes and no holding back makes for a beautiful montage of horror stories. Each has their own personality and the variety in plots made it rather enjoyable. Some were executed better than others, but this was well done, and I'm looking forward to more. Certainly worth the price tag on it. A friend o
Becky Rhoades
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I bought this because of a giveaway I entered into and didn't really know much of the authors and not really knowing what I was going to get into until I read and really enjoyed it. This was my kind of short stories. OMG! The first two I was like "This is sick and twisted." Then when I read the next ones I was hooked. This is the kind of sick and twistedness I love. I am a huge fan of anything paranormal and supernatural but also into the horror and thriller areas. This is my type of books. Keep ...more
Karen
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book. I could not put it down. Excellent writing. R.L.Weeks I am a huge fan of your work. You are an excellent writer as well as all the other writers. Great job.
Erin
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a small collection of short stories that is perfect for the horror lover. It takes a lot for a book to creep me out, and at least three of these stories did just that. But all of them are very good and fit together nicely. This includes some very twisted individuals and the stories are written so well. In fact, I know my blood pressure went up reading one story, but I couldn't put it down! I definitely recommend this book to those of you who like to be scared.
Chelsi Davis
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am going to write the reviews as I read the stories so I don't forget anything.

Seeing Red by JL Clayton
Challis is a nobody. She gets confronted by some jocks and they do some pretty horrific things to her, but when she has a chance for revenge, she takes it.

This is JL Claytons best work as of yet. She definitely gets better with each and every book.
Deanna Wiley
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great group of horror stories

I'm deadly afraid of clowns so while reading Hell House by Becca Moree It scared my pants off I felt as though I was standing there with her character watch the eyeless clown manipulate these woman physically. If you love a good scare this series is for you.
Veronica Thomas
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really good short horror stories. I loved all of these. Quick and easy read. If you like shorts and into twisted then this one is a must have. J.L Clayton is one of my favorite authors. And it was nice to find some great new to me authors as well. Great job yall!!!
Jennifer Bradley
Nov 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Twisted insanity is my favourite story in this book by RL Weeks. Jacob who has been locked up for years in prison. wants to take revenge on his ex wife. Does he succeed. Read on if you dare! All of the story's in this book are worth a read.
Marsha  Bernabe
Wow

This is a wonderfully horrific anthology. The stories are all very well written May have caused a nightmare or two.

This is a great collection for anyone who wants their pants scared off!
Lisa Pichner
This Anthology was a well selection of authors.
Each part was well written and kept you wanting more.
I can't wait to read more from each author who participated in this read.
Highly recommended.
Marta Trumpjonas
rated it it was ok
Dec 17, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I currently have three full length novels, and two short story's in the Chosen Saga published. I also have contributed to several anthologies. I'm always busy doing something with writing. Keep an eye out.
Things about me I love:
I love my family & friends:They are my rock.
I love the color blue: I have ever since I saw my eyes, I don't think that's conceded it's just the truth... I was like fi