Start by marking “The Do-Over” as Want to Read:
The Do-Over

The Do-Over

3.98  ·  Rating details ·  1,421 Ratings  ·  237 Reviews
From USA TODAY Bestselling Author Julie A. Richman a new, stand alone Second Chance Romance

~ Sometimes, one degree is all that separates you from the one you were meant to be with ~

Wes Bergman was sex on a stick.

We’d been circling one another our entire lives, mingling at the same clubs... attending the same events…sharing mutual acquaintances…yet we’d never actually
Published January 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Do-Over, please sign up.

Julie Richman The eBook will be available on all retail platforms on January 26th

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo a23b1056ca4a5ae5cc75ce9c1216ec_zps9n452hoz.gif

Be still my beating heart as Wes Bergman sweeps readers off their feet. If there is ever a story that makes you a believer in second chances, fate, destiny and what not then The Do-Over by Julie Richman is definitely the book for you.

photo 94fca87344677e1846d9b33e0c272c_zpsngtt0zxj.gif Wes Bergman would always be my big What If. And I wanted a do-over.”

The Do-Over is one of those reads that you can easily get lost in as you immerse yourself into these characters that Richman creates. A cha
Julie Richman
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
*** THE DO-OVER IS LIVE AND AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE***

Amazon: http://bit.ly/2TheDoOverAMZ
iBooks - http://apple.co/2hkCNp0
B&N - http://bit.ly/2kjJ1eI
KOBO - http://bit.ly/2TDOKOBO

"You were there, and as every minute flowed effortlessly into the next hour, you were inextricably more a part of my life, immediately - both past and present, as if there had never been a moment without you."

Coming in One Week!!!!

IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF HOURS

NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was an ok read. I love second-chance romances or the "missed opportunity" type stories, so this was right up my alley. I did feel like there was a lot of time wasted even after being reunited. When they did finally get together is was very lovey-dovey! I know I probably sound like a grumpy reader here, but it was a little too gushy for my liking. It also seemed like their dialogue was really repetitive. I mean, how many times to they need to say that they are glad
Helena Hunting
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A compelling love story that bridges time and circumstance, in a romance that will take your breath away, and leave you believing that soul mates truly do exist.

If you have feelings you will cry, so just make sure you have some tissues with you when you're curled up with this baby. You'll also laugh, want to throttle a couple of characters, cheer when retribution rains down, and cry some more when things happen that are just beyond control and circumstance.

I love how real this book felt. It deal
Mo
Feb 01, 2017 rated it liked it

I liked it, just didn't love it. Not sure why as I like a second chance romance. I thought he was a bit too perfect. They were a bit immature at times and I thought some of her actions seemed totally out of character.

Of course I love when musical references are thrown into books but even that didn't do it for me this time. Not even the Springsteen reference. Sorry Julie.

"Well you can't always get what you want."

I read the "Moore" series by this author a few years back and really enj
Anne OK
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads
ONE OF THE BEST SECOND AND THIRD CHANCE AT LOVE BOOKS EVER! I loved every minute -- even though there were some very stressful moments and a character I detested and wished he would feel a dozen pin sticks in his hide! A beautiful story of love in so many varieties on the high sea. A man who most definitely will have you swooning at each turn and a woman who deserves rave reviews for her strength of character - even when she's doing some really stupid stuff -- a best friend who wins hands down i ...more
Malene_D *BadAndDirtyBooks*
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
What a wonderful story about second chances and missed opportunities. Tara, Laynie, Scarlett, Wes and Stacie put a huge smile on my face and pulled at my heartstrings.

Full review to come closer to release day

Arc generously provided for an honest review
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
In my reading opinion, not every author can pull off a great second chance love story but Julie Richman seems to be able to do it effortlessly.

This is a story about the one degree of separation you can have with someone but never quite make the connection complete. Have you ever met someone and just clicked, only to find out they are not single or perhaps you weren't at the time. Right person but just bad timing. Do you ever think about them still?

Tara and Wes meet on a cruise when they are in t
Kim
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5+ stars
This is a story of soul mates...of two people who traveled similar parallel paths but never met...until their paths finally converged. On one magical night they had an intense connection that held promise...but was never fully realized. They were each other's one that got away.

And years later, their paths cross again with a chance for a do-over. But it seems the universe is out to get these two as each time they seem to get a chance, there seems to be at least one potential barrier. Th
Terri
Jan 29, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't connect with this story as much as I would of liked but I still love Julie's writing.
❤Sana❤
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: made-me-cry, 2017
5 kicker stars!

First of all let's all make a prayer in all religions and languages for those who are fighting cancer(I know you're brave and will kick that asshole's ass), those who won the battle (Thank you for teaching us never to loose hope) and those who lost it (You're always in our hearts).

The Do-Over is the book I'm sure as hell you will read and will never be able to forget especially when you're no longer a twenty something.

description

Forget about billionaires with private jets... A boat can do :)
Dawn Nicole Costiera
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My First Top Pick of 2017!!!
Julie Richman has done it again with The Do-Over. She has created another magnum opus! I completely connected with this book on such a personal and emotional level. It was literally mind blowing.... Did you ever relate to book so much, that you feel like the author crawled inside your head? That's how I felt with The Do-Over. Julie painted this storyline with such vivid details, I could not help but live inside this book. Couple that with all the vivacious characters
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
The Do-Over by Julie Richman
4.5 stars!!!

“Wes Bergman knew exactly what he had just done. It was finally our time.”

Julie Richman never fails to deliver for me, she has this uncanny knack of bringing real life characters, in real life situations to life with ease. With normal struggles, normal feelings and situations you can relate to without all the pomp, glitz and glamour. Her knack for digging into every emotional fibre I possess is still ever present and without a doubt is still a certaint
D
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
made my heart smile 5 fantastic stars.
What has made me a Julie Richman fan is her ability to weave in the real life stuff (problems) without bringing us down. She doesn't make over-the-top unattainable characters who a reader can't relate about. She doesn't delve into every woman's romantic fantasy that no reader has a hope in ever of having. Nope. She gives us real people with real jobs and real problems. She makes us embrace who we are, where we've come from and where we're going. If you inse
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
Review to follow! Loved it.
UPDATE:
Do you know what I love about Julie Richman’s writing? Everything! The Do Over was a heartfelt, realistic second chance romance. If you don’t believe in fate and soulmates, you will after reading this book. The Do Over will pull on your heartstrings from the first to the last page. Fans of the Searching for Moore series will fall in love with Wes and Tara. I adored this 30-something love story!

"With Wes, it was like he was intricately woven through my heart an
Amy Hwang
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
The whole Julian storyline was so stupid. You don't really get to understand why he is the way he is. Why does he hate the main character? (I forget her name). Why does Wes keep him around or stay friends with him? He doesn't even seem like he's smart enough to help Wes run his company so why is he his right hand man? There's just so many missing pieces in this and it's just too bad bc it could've been so much better.
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book, a lot. I loved the idea of the missed opportunities and the intersection of those opportunities.

There is a lot of angst in this book, as you watch Wes and Tara struggle with their initial meeting, the missed opportunity, running in to one another again, their relationship status, their families, and the feelings they have for one another.

They had wonderful chemistry, and I love how real and genuine their initial meeting felt. It seemed like the way it happens in real life, y
Yamina
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Arc provided for an honest review *

The Do-Over was something special. Wonderful story, wonderful characters!
This book is about second chances, fate, loss and LOVE.

Tara met Wes on a cruise ship when she was travelling alone. They clicked straight away, it was like they had known each other all their lives. They were attracted to each other, they were made for each other but Wes had a girlfriend… Their story stopped when they disembarked the cruise ship.

“You know we have been like one-degree of
Rachel
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing

As usual, Julie has created believable, mature, real characters dealing with the horrors of modern dating, including internet and dating app nightmares, and the difficulty of finding the right match despite time and effort.

Wes is a good man. Plain and simple. His attempts to connect with Tara’s daughter even as he and Tara are facing their own challenges only highlighted what a great man he truly was. From the very first introduction to him, I was rooting for him and Tara to figure thi
Courtney
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4.5 Stars

JULIE! JULIE! JULIE! You never cease to amaze me with your stories!!! The Do-Over is another one to add to your list of awesomeness!! I couldn't put this book down once I started.

I have loved Julie since I started her Moore series and I have loved every single book since then. And The Do-Over is just another book to add to that shelf. Julie always write these relatable characters (30's and 40's age group) and they are just so realistic. Add that to her amazing plot and BAM - FABULOUS RE
Lily Garcia
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars! ARC review!

Eeeeekkkk!!!!!! I don't think words can express how much I loved this book! I kept turning page after page non-stop and when it was over, it left me craving for more.

"We weren't ready. Our paths weren't ready yet. We both had other destinies to fulfill."

Tara and Wes first meet 15 years prior, but due to some circumstances nothing ever happens and they never get to say goodbye.

"We were always so close, yet one step away."

15 years later they meet again and their time has
Kimberly
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tara meets her soul mate, Wes, on a Windjammer cruise, but it was the right person, wrong time for both of them. Years later fate brings them back together again but they will have to face many obstacles, the path to true love is never an easy one.

I really enjoyed this story, Tara is the kind of character any woman can relate to. She is strong and resilient, and she never lets life's tragedies ruin her heart. She picks herself up and just keeps going even when she feels completely defeated. The
Kali McQuillen
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you believe in fate, soulmates, second and even third chances you will love this book. I was wrapped up in the story, felt like I was right there with them going through every emotion with them. I laughed, I cried, I gasped and asked WHY throughout this whole book.

These two were meant to be together but life gets in the way. A chance encounter finding your soulmate but the timing is just wrong. Meeting them again and STILL the timing is wrong. It just seems like fate is laughing at Tara and
Katrisha Reantazo
this is the first book i've read from this author and i loved it.
the story talks about how when its fate no matter when it'll happen, it will happen. that evtn if you didnt make the right choices somehow the universe will make it right by giving you another chance to do over
Chris- Bookaddict
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ahhh Julie I loved it!!! More review to come soon.
Amy
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
I really can't explain what it was that didn't make me like this story more. I wanted to but found myself skipping pages and couldn't wait to be finished with it.
The Smutbrarians
Value-5
Overall Rating- 5
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Joanna

Have you ever read a story, and get sucked into it? You can’t stop reading it because you feel like you are in the story, and you have to see what happens next?

Well, that is what happened to me when I was reading this story.
I wanted to message the author, to let her know I was feeling queasy, because I knew something bad was going to follow the something good. I was right… I didn’t want to read o
Lu
Apr 02, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5

Me gustó es una historia dulce, divertida, sexy, que te engancha super rápido.

Esta es una historia de segundas oportunidades en donde piensas que el destino te quiere lejos de esa persona, los caminos de Tara y Wes siempre se están cruzando indirectamente, conocen a las mismas personas, han estado en los mismos lugares pero es hasta en un crucero en donde cruzan esos milímetros de distancia que los separan y se dan cuenta que tienen esa química innegable.

Odié a Stacy por portarse tan perra al
Erika
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In life, if you're luck most everybody meets that one somebody that they just know they are destined to be with. Some couples are fortunate, and they stay together for the long haul from the moment they meet, but there are some circumstances in life that separate would be true loves. Both people in that couple may somtimes think back and wish for a second chance with that special person, a do-over, and this is clearly the case for Wes and Tara!

Wes and Tara meet on vacation when they are both in
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
Every once in a while, Life really needs to give us a mulligan, a do-over. Seriously. Wouldn’t it be sweet to be able to just go back once to fix something? Maybe make another choice—even if it’s simply to change a No to a Yes or to walk away instead of staying? I know there are a few times in life that I’d have liked that chance, a second chance, especially for one long ago relationship. Funny, that’s just what happens to Wes Bergman and Tara Collins.

Wes and Tara have been separated by just on
USA Today Bestselling author Julie A. Richman is a native New Yorker living deep in the heart of Texas. A creative writing major in college, reading and writing fiction has always been a passion. Julie began her corporate career in publishing in NYC and writing played a major role throughout her career as she created and wrote marketing, advertising, direct mail and fundraising materials for Fortu ...more
More about Julie A. Richman...

“​
There’s no debt between friends. Just don’t hesitate to ask when you need me, okay.”
0 likes