Start by marking “The Sex Manual: How to Play with His Joystick and Press Her Buttons (a Smutpunk Non-Fiction)” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Ever wished your partner came with a libretto? A pamphlet on how to operate? An Instruction Manual? Well, now you have it. Moctezuma spent nearly a decade running a bar, writing erotica, and blogging fathering a lot of information. So you want to have mind-blowing sex but all you know is what your priest and Cosmo told you? You poor thing. Well, fret no more. Let Moctezum ...more
Published October 11th 2016 by Girls Carrying Books

To ask other readers questions about The Sex Manual, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sex Manual

The
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
There are buttons and there are BUTTONS

Moctezuma Johnson has written a comprehensive guide to dirty sex. These instructions are sure to move you out of your comfort zone and get busy pushing boundaries. Caution: NSFW. The graphics are wonderful but you might not want everyone to look over your shoulder! Or maybe you do. MJ always entertains and amuses the mind and body
Tabitha Hartman
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Author is hilarious!!

Loved his input on how to be a master in your sex life. A must read!! Give it a go!!
Debra
Jan 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Well I'm really not sure what to say about this book. At first I was shocked and yes a little repulsed, I decided it was not for me, but being a book lover I tried again to power through.
I can say I laughed a little at some of the comments, and there where some facts that where ok...
Maybe for some blokes there is a funny side..
Renata Gill
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Moctezuma Johnson's advice to men is told in dirty to the core explicit language & explanations that will have you squirming, cringing, gasping & laughing out loud from page one right till the end of the book, where he includes a list to the women on how to keep your guy interested & happy.
I recommend this book to everyone.
Callie Press
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Must-read

For those of us lucky enough to be familiar with MJ's works, this is a fun and entertaining read. For the rest, expect to be enlightened, stunned, and maybe even a little repulsed until the power of his ideas strike home.
Emme
Marjorie Clare
rated it did not like it
Feb 22, 2018
Moctezuma Johnson
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
PageTurner