Start by marking “Ghostly Charades (Ghosts of High Paradise Ranch #3)” as Want to Read:
Ghostly Charades (Ghosts of High Paradise Ranch #3)

Ghostly Charades

(Ghosts of High Paradise Ranch #3)

What the hell is this ghost trying to tell him? Hart Eastman has to figure it out or the poltergeist will never let him rest. As the new foreman on the High Paradise Ranch, he’s losing sleep, can’t concentrate on his work, and needs help – psychic help! At a suggestion from his ranch hands, he heads into town to seek advice from a new business owner, and Hart instantly foc ...more
Published October 11th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Ghostly Charades, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghostly Charades

Laura Reading
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another five star HOT and romantic read from Randi Alexander.
It is not hard to love a handsome hard working cowboy but Randi Alexander gives her characters depth. Hart has had a difficult past. He has wounds and secrets he is trying to protect.

RosaLynn is new to town with a few secrets of her own. You can feel the chemistry from the first moment she meets Hart. Is her heart ready to even give someone a chance? We feel her struggle even before we know her secret. I wondered if the person she does
Ruth
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a cute story about finding one’s place in the world. I enjoyed it and they way Hart and RosaLynn learn who they are and where they belong.
Hart needs help, but does he asks for help and have people think he is crazy, or does he just ignore the ghost? This ghost comes every night 3 times and does the same thing. Hart needs to find out what the ghost wants. He is running on no sleep. Then he meets RosaLynn. Now she is all he can think about.

RosaLynn Bart laughs at Hart’s reason when he req
Carol Stalnaker
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hart, the sexy ranch manager, is losing sleep due to ghostly occurrences several times a night.  He asks RosaLynn, the sweet owner of the herbalist store, to help him.  These two are so cute together. She gets him and is very attracted to him.  They both have secrets that they are afraid to share, but I couldn't help but hope that they would accept each other's past. This was a cute story with some paranormal activity that spiced up the romance.
Sandy
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is such a touching book. It makes you cry, it makes you hope things are going to work out,  and it makes you want to know these people. As always Randi Alexander makes you enjoy every minute reading one of her books.
BookSnuggle
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet, steamy, and mystery filled romance with a little paranormal activity. Even if you don't like paranormal stories this is one that you could enjoy.

"Ghostly Charades" by Randi Alexander is book number three in the "Ghosts of High Paradise Ranch" series. This is Hart Eastman and RosaLynn Bart's story.

Hart is the new foreman at the High Paradise Ranch. He is having a hard time getting any sleep due to a ghost that visits him in the evening and during the night. Hart is desperate to
Gail
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a fast, fun, haunting read that will have you hooked from page one.

The High Paradise Ranch has a new foreman, Hugh Eastman. Hugh is losing sleep and is worried it’s starting to affect his work. Desperate to try anything, he takes advice from his ranch hands and searches for help from an unlikely source in the new store in town; Roses, Herbs and Healing.

Upon meeting the Master Herbalist Rosa Lynn Bart, he feels a strange attraction, pushing that aside he needs to explain that a ghost ha
Jennie Fortna
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC copy for honest review with no compensation.

Hart, a handsome, sexy, hardworking cowboy meets RosaLynn, a beautiful, sweet, funny herbalist when he needs help with sleepless nights. Seems he has a ghost, who is trying to tell him something but he doesn’t understand and can’t seem to find rhyme or reason for the pattern his nightly ghost does.

RosaLynn has a very close friend, who has a TV show and is always trying to contact the spiritual world so she talks with her friend and asks to keep it
Jacky
Oct 30, 2016 rated it liked it
I liked Hart and Rosalynn both individually and a a couple. I must admit that I found the "Sweet Rosa" and the "Ms. RosaLynn" to be a bit irritating.

I felt like I was missing something, and possibly it was because I had not read the first two books in this series. There was the background with Fiyama and Cheyenne, Thad and Cheyenne, Ellie's past and her current condition, Hart's past, his family issues, and his current situation, to name a few things. It felt like being dropped in the middle of
Tanya Brown
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hart and RosaLynn come together when he asks for help with his ghost. He's not sleeping nights as his ghost has a pattern of things it does. It's definitely a riddle to be solved. He's trying to keep things quiet so he's not getting razzed by his men. Rosalynn tries but asks for advice and needless to say Hart gets more company than he expected. They fall for each other but they each have a secret that needs to be revealed but Hart's doesn't come out until the riddle is solved and only then does ...more
Elaine Swinney
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great story from Randi Alexander. This is well written and it is a quick and easy read. These are the reason Randi is one of my go to authors. I know I will get a good story when I get one of her books. I encourage everyone to get this book. It is a Halloween story. This one is worth your time and effort. I love seeing what has happened to other characters from the other books in this series.
karn
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was something different and oh so interesting! We have a ghost that is leaving him sleepless for months! Enter the Herbelist to see if she can get rid of the pesty thing! And then the fun begins along with the attraction.Was so interesting to follow the book and trying to get the answers before Ms Alexander tells us. Such a fun great read!! You cant go wrong with buying this book! Will be a fun reread even knowing the answer.
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
There is a reason why Randi Alexander will always be one of my favorite authors. She writes stories that are captivating, intriguing, mysterious, suspenseful, with secrets and an unexpected twist thrown in to keep you turning the pages to see how the story ends. If you are looking for a book that is good, fast, romantic with some naughty thrown in, Ghostly Charades is the book for you.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Readers Copy of this book.
Madeleine
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow, this story is really amazing. You have a hot as heck cowboy in Hart Eastman and beautiful independent woman in Rosalynn Bart.. Hart needs help getting rid of a ghost that will not let him be, so he enlists the help of Rosalynn. The chemistry between them quickly turns to something hot and steamy, but when Rosalynn's friend from a Ghost haunting tv show arrives at the ranch will Hart believe that Rosalynn never invited her. This story is beautifully written with an HEA ending.
Porchia
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC for a honest review. It is a stand alone book with a awesome HEA. I recommend to all cowboy lovers. This is a wonderful story about a cowboy haunted by a ghost who falls in love with his Ghostbusters and ends up with more than he ever expected. Could not put this book down, had to know how it ended. Lots of laughs and love.
Kim
Oct 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hart Eastman had me from the moment he walked in to RosaLynn's shop. From the way that he wanted to cook down to his sweet tooth. RosaLynn was wonderful in how she was sweet and wanted to help. The ranch crew were a good bunch and understanding to Hart. Rosa was a too nice and understanding with Hart at times. But in the end, it was a wonderful Halloween tale, ghost and all!
Pauline Frost
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a series you want to read. Cowboys and how they end up getting their HEA but with the help of ghosts or a push in the right direction. Well written, perfectly paced, very strong characters. You can read each as a stand alone but you just want to get them all.
Louisa Cornell
Feb 10, 2017
Darlene Brazzill
Feb 01, 2017
Donna Charles
Jan 17, 2017
CassandraG
Wit, charm and a cowboy with a particularly unusual situation that he has to deal with, when it comes his way. He goes to get some help, but he doesn’t count on what going to come his way. The lady he gets to help him, helps him out in a big way. It had sexiness, humor and the right amount of likeable characters. You’ll root for both and hope said situation gets resolved. So if you get a chance check it out and enjoy.
Jack Washburn
added it
Oct 03, 2018
kathy frantz
Jan 29, 2019
Randi Alexander writes smokin' hot romance with heroes who'll have you begging to ride off into the sunset with them. When she's not dreaming of, or writing about, rugged cowboys, Randi is biking trails along remote rivers, snorkeling the Gulf of Mexico, or practicing her drumming in hopes of someday forming a tropical rock-band.
Forever an adventurous spirit with a romantic imagination, Randi is a

Ghosts of High Paradise Ranch (3 books)
  • Haunting a Cowboy (Ghosts of High Paradise Ranch #1)
  • Unforgiven Spirit (Ghosts of High Paradise Ranch #2)