Start by marking “Endure (Rusted and Reckless, #3)” as Want to Read:
Endure (Rusted and Reckless, #3)

Endure (Rusted and Reckless #3)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Sawyer
Published November 7th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Endure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Endure

Janet Romano
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every time I read a new book by Charlotte, I find my new favorite couple. Until the next time she hits publish, because they just keep getting better and better. So, I'm gonna need her to not have any life and dedicate herself to strictly writing books. Period.
Laure
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Darcy's efforts to help her best friend may cause unexpected consequences with the love of her life. Sawyer has never given up on finding his brother, but when he finds out the truth of Nix's disappearance, his anger could cost him the love of his life. These characters are fascinating and well written, they find love and will almost lose each other when secrets are revealed. I loved this book and the surprising twists. I think this is a must read, and I loved it.

I am voluntarily leaving an hone
Sherri
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks-owned, arc-s
What an emotional roller coaster! What really got to me is that I really had no one person to get mad at (ok, Terry, I can get mad at Terry, lol) as I could see why everyone did what they did.

It really is good to see Nix back with the band and the band under new management. Looking forward to what's next for them!

I voluntarily read an ARC of this book and this is my honest review.
Melissa Ferryman
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the third installment of Charlotte Casey's Rusted and Reckless Series about a country music band. I think this one is my favorite one so far.

Darcy has secrets. Many secrets but two of them could end her career and/or break her heart. For three years now, she and Sawyer (front man of the hit country band Rusted and Reckless) have been seeing each other without anyone knowing except Nix (Sawyer's missing brother) who helped them get together. She could be fired if her boss find out. The o
Kathi
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Emotional story in this series – the “missing” Nix is highlighted!!

The mystery of Nix is solved in this story. One member helped him to get clean and into a “good place”. Now months later, they realize Nix is not quite “back” yet very nearby. With Nix not ready to feel the pressure of returning that person MUST keep his location a secret. But secrets can be a bad thing and can be misunderstood.

Darcy must resolve her professional vs personal goals as they conflict with each other. I adore this se
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Darcy and Sawyer have some major chemistry. This series is great. Darcy is perfect for Sawyer as she takes nothing from him and what's best for the band. I truly enjoyed this book and had a hard time putting it down. I can't wait for the next installment. I volunteered to read this book.
K.C.
Sleepy
Jan 08, 2017
Coralee Corrigan
Jan 09, 2017
USA Today Bestselling Author, Charlotte Casey, has roots in country that go back to singing Achy Breaky Heart in her car seat at the top of her lungs. She finds nothing sweeter and nothing more desirable than a southern man with drawl. A romantic at heart, Charlotte couldn’t imagine reading or writing anything that doesn’t revolve around romance. Her stories may be fiction but her characters will ...more
More about Charlotte Casey...

Rusted and Reckless (5 books)
  • Chance (Rusted and Reckless, #1)
  • Jolt (Rusted and Reckless, #2)
  • Ashes (Rusted and Reckless, #4)
  • Sway (Rusted and Reckless, #5)