Start by marking “Ghost in the Pages” as Want to Read:
Ghost in the Pages

Ghost in the Pages

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  83 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
From the author of Dark Secrets and Red: The Untold Story comes this standalone romantic suspense.

Ghosts aren't real. But sometimes they're the only logical explanation.

When failed writer Alice Beaumont visits a small town to reconnect with her muse, she uncovers a decades-old mystery that will inspire her next novel. But there are hidden dangers in dredging up the past, a
Published November 22nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Ghost in the Pages, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghost in the Pages

Nook Books and More Blog
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's incredibly adventurous yet enduring. It's impeccable writing skills down to it's core! It's fun, romantic, yet full of spunk. Leaves you on the edge and brings you back at a snap! - Nook Books and More Blog

But, all in all its a wonderful read and will definitely keep you on your toes!

At every chilling turn your mind goes into overdrive with pure suspense and horror for this main character. Will she ever get her life back? You have to read! There are so many characters that are not as they s
Anna
Dec 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: freebie
This is a fat three but just not enough of one to round it up to four. A kind of modern day Rebecca minus the crazy housekeeper but plus (view spoiler) meets American small town romance. It had some unneccessary lengths, quite a bit of predictability and a jarring writer-writing-about-writing sub-thread. But it was also totally inoffensively written and entertained me on a rainy day when I was too hung over to read anything taxing.
elaine m. suda
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ghostly Shadow

I found your story about Ali and Sam thrilling. It was hard to put my Kindle down. I thought the storyline was fast-moving and the characters were great. There was always something happening, never a dull moment. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Dec 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was my first time reading something by AM Hudson... i was intrigued by the premise as it was not something i had read in quite a while...

After reading a few good reviews, and the free preview on Amazon, I purchased the book. I admit that it did sit in my Kindle for a few weeks before i picked it back up again after the initial introduction, but i was able to get back into it quite quickly.

The writing in a few spots could have been cleaned up a bit but it was an interesting read. A few days
Amanda Hettler
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Read this and was on the edge of my seat! Angie, I was unsure if i wanted to read it, because it is completely different than your other books. But I LOVED IT!!! I even slapped my husbands knee a couple times while laughing or when i became overly excited. lol. Loved it, loved it, loved it! Keep it up girl!!! I am forever sold on your writing!!!
Cynthia Papo
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good Read

Really enjoyed this book. Author always makes her characters so realistic that you can't help caring about each and everyone. However this book was just a it too predictable.
Jacqueline Scifres
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfect

Beautifully and hauntingly written. I read this in one sitting and I can't wait to read more by am Hudson!
Robin
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Loved this story. I firmly believe this author can write no bad book. Ghost in the pages focused less on the paranormal world than her other books have, but still so magical all in the same. One of my favorite authors and I recommend everyone read allll of her books.
Cheryl Lopatka
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming

I enjoyed this book because not only was it a love story but it had a ghost and a bad guy. So it seems perfect to me. I'm married to a quiet guy like Sam, so this book resonated with me. Good read.
Mimi Davis Hopkins
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love And Family

This story is very well written. It it's a great ghost story, a great romance story, and a great story of love lost and revenge. I truly enjoyed reading it from start to finish. The characters are great and the storyline and the flow of the story is exceptional. This is e great read for anyone looking for an easy read.
Stacie Rash Rilling
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is such a great book you should DEFINITELY check this one out, I loved this story, I loved the personalities of both Ali and Sam, I also really enjoyed the supporting characters Mrs. Beaty and Di, there were several times I had to laugh out loud at the antics of everyone. And I was really glad to see the resolution to their story and I really loved the ending for them.

AM Hudson has quickly became one of my absolute favorite authors, she does such a great job describing things and gives eno
Apriel
This was a solid book and with a little more editing and some reworking I believe it could be a four star read. The best parts were those dealing with the ghost, especially toward the end where they gave me goosebumps. There were a few awkward moments in the dialogue and jarring places were the narrator would switch from one sentence to the next. Also the villain was so cliche that I expected him to be twirling his mustache while creepy organ music played in the background. Despite all of this a ...more
Lindy
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Spooky love

This was a tame, sweet clean read. Romance with a little mystery and spooky element. I am kinda OCD when it comes to timelines in books. I got caught up with it being Halloween block party to she couldn't move into hotel until November. I think it meant December or even late November which it said once but the timelines of marked days and talks about its been weeks or months when referring target dates didn't add up. Confusing. Other than that I would recommend any of her books!
Sarah Reed
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect book for the fall/winter season! Make sure you snuggle up in a comfy blanket, with your favorite cup of hot chocolate/tea before you start reading though. AM Hudson is the best storyteller! I honestly never know where her books will take me when I start to read. She has a talent for being able to write in any genre. Ghost in the Pages is a romance/mystery ghost story. I love that the characters are realistic, and draw you into the story. I only put the book down when I absolu ...more
Dawn Higgins
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this romantic book from AM Hudson which was a stand alone book.

This had me gripped from the off with lots of twist and turns.Loved Ali and Sams journey to get to where they did with lots of obstacles in there way and life threatening events that they never saw coming.I couldn't put this book down and i was not dissappointed with the story.
Its is def worth a read if u love a good romance with a few twists to the story.
Leslie Monoskey
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Excellent Read!! it's a little bit of paranormal mixed with mystery all rolled into a love story!! There are a lot of grammar errors but I easily overlooked them due to the great story being told! The characters were so likeable & at times even funny....I found myself laughing out loud!!
Carrie Sybert
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nailed it

Another amazing book written by a fantastic author!! I couldn't put it down perfectly written.. Angela has a knack for page turning material and writes truly captivating stories. Once you open this book you won't be able to stop.
Stephanie
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I'm usually not big on ghost stories, but I love Angela's work, so I gave it a shot. Very glad I did. I even got goosies a couple times!

Great work Angela!!!
sheila
Dec 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Bittersweet

I didn't think I would like this read. But I did. Not my favorite. Slow in parts. And so sad in most. But ended right.
Remona
Christie R.
Feb 28, 2017
Maria
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading her Dark Secret Series, which by the way YOU, yes you, Have to Read!!! Anyway, I wasn't sure if I would like a non Vampire book but I was wrong. I loved the story between Ali and Sam. This stand alone mystery/romance/ghost book was great. I loved the twists and it was a fun book to read. Can't wait for whatever she is writing next.
Mandyn
Nov 24, 2016
Valerie
May 18, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
From the town that brought you Sam Worthington, the city that brought you Heath Ledger, and the country that gave you Chris Hemsworth, comes the AusRom TODAY Author of the Year 2015 and Best Established Author nominee AM Hudson.

This internationally successful author has captivated fans all over the world since her Dark Secrets series was released in 2011. Known for her character driven novels and