Start by marking “Michael's Soul Mate (Vampires of London, #2)” as Want to Read:
Michael's Soul Mate (Vampires of London, #2)

Michael's Soul Mate

(Vampires of London #2)

Some vampires have trouble figuring out how they want to spend eternity, but playboy Michael Odell isn’t one of them. He knows exactly what he wants: fine wines and beautiful women fuel his passion and he’s made it his mission to sample as many of either as he can. Fate has other ideas. One night, on his way home, Michael discovers a woman lying face-down in an alley, who ...more
Published November 26th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Michael's Soul Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Michael's Soul Mate

Start your review of Michael's Soul Mate (Vampires of London, #2)
Cheesecake
A fun read/listen by an author I like. I received this through Audiobook Boom in exchange for a fair review.
I actually like this series better than the Scottish Werebear stuff, and plan to read the first book as well. In fact, I kinda wished I'd read/listened to it first. There are references to it in the first bit but it's not too spoilerish and the book is still pretty readable as a standalone. Of course reading the first book would be difficult as it isn't available as an ebook in Canada at
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Michael's Soul Mate' by Lorelei Moone is book Two in the "Vampires of London'.  This is the story of

Michael and Anna.  I have not yet read the previous book, so for me this was a standalone book.

Michael is a vampire who happens to find Anna more than half dead from an attack.  Michael makes a quick emotional decision to 'save her' by turning her into a Vampire like him.  Michael then takes her home to where he is staying with his friends.  Michael feels that since he  created her that he should
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
"I was given this free review copy audiobook at my request and have voluntarily left this review."

I enjoyed Lorelei Moone's Alpha Squad Boot Camp and Infiltrator, I jumped on the chance to try something from another one of her series and I LOVE audiobooks, so this was perfect! I found that while I liked the narrators voice, his pacing was a bit slow for me so I listened at 1.25x speed and enjoyed it much better. While this can be read as a standalone, events from the first book, Alexander's Bloo
AK Mama Reads
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes you just need a book about a lustful vampire with a sad soul to make you fall in love with reading all over again.  I listened to the first book in this series with the same narrator, and he did not disappoint! If anything, I think this one was a bit smoother and more emotional than the first.
Michael comes off as a bit of an ass, but he learns some things from Anna, and about himself in the process, to be a bit more tolerable.  Anna was my fave! She really didn't put up with too much f
Mommaleena
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Michael's Soul Mate (Vampires of London #2) by Lorelei Moone
• Trouble
Michael felt uncomfortable all evening, but couldn't figure out why. It wasn't the party or people that had him feeling this way, he just had a growing uneasiness feeling in his chest that he could no longer ignore. So he left the party earlier than he usually did, alone. While walking on his way home, he found a woman in an alley who had been drained, by another vampire and close to death. Who would do something like this, to
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
Dec 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, vampire
**I voluntarily received an Advance Reader Copy of this book**

Michael's Soul Mate was soooo much better than Alexander's Blood Bride. I felt I was able to connect better to the characters.

Michael has known a life without a maker. Without Alexander he probably wouldn't of survived his turn. When he turns Anna he takes his role as maker very serious. But feelings for his charge start to turn things from a friendly sibling/father role into a lover role.

Anna was left for dead. She has no memory of w
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
I have been wanting more of Michael since the first encounter. He was the sexy, tempting, hot, vamp-whore. Any woman. Any time. Any place. I wanted so much to know more about him and what made him tick. Who would have known that he had a overly generous-save-woman complex? Okay may not a complex but he save a woman knowing nothing of her. But that turns in to the best move of his undead life.

Anna knows nothing. She remembers nothing. She has a second lease on life but its her first one that has
She Hearts Books
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book by Lorelei that I've read and I so enjoyed it. I loved that Michael was caught completely off guard meeting Anna. Once because she is near death after an attack and two because she is his mate. Now the whole mate thing is a shocker because this vamp is a total playboy. Loving women and wine in excess. Now she is his. They must find out who did this to her and other women. I really liked Lorelei's blend of romance and suspense and look forward to reading more.

I give Michael
Amy~My Book Obsession~
**I request a copy of this book to review for My BooK Obsession blog and reviews.**
I liked book one but I love this one. Michael and Anna just clicked for me. Their story was well built and remembable. I love Moone take on vampires and how they live in this world. Sometimes you find vampires Romance back stories in relatable, however this wasn't the case in this book.

If you like a little heat with your sweet than this is the book for you.

Lynn Reynolds
Where does Michael's Soul Mate rank among all the audiobooks you’ve listened to so far?
I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this book and would listen to it again.

What did you like best about this story?
Michael became protective of Anna - feels responsible for her. He's confused about what he's feeling and I liked watching him come to the realization that she was for him. It's more about him as a person than as a vampire.

Which character – as performed by Gethyn Edwards – was your favorite?
I would h
Lost
Aug 01, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Don’t bother. I read it all the way through but found it a bit cheesy, it could've been so much better and it wasn't that steamy.
Synopsis:
A Steamy BBW Vampire Romance
Lori
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks

Enjoyable short paranormal story that's well written, has good characters, flows smoothly, is fast paced and constantly moving forward. It pulls you in, holds your complete attention and before you know it 3 hours has flown by.

A little action, suspense, humor and romance all woven into another entertaining story by Lorelei Moone. My only complaint….I wish it had been a bit longer.

Even though this is the second book in the series it can be listened to as a standalone. I did not listen
Karen
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Great audio book"
It ranks up high as I really enjoyed the story

What did you like best about this story?
How it was a different from many other vampire books I've read

What does Gethyn Edwards bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
He brought the wonderful British accent which I love to listen too. He did a great job with bringing the story to life and making each character dif
Claire
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I haven't read book 1 and I feel like I'm missing something. In retrospect I should have gotten book 1 and listened to it first, so take my advice and do this series in order! I get the impression that this book contains lots of spoilers for book 1 so that should also be considered.

The world that the story is based in is interesting and I like that there is more than one type of vampire. The characters are interesting and the plot is well designed.

The story was enjoyable and interesting to liste
Medavis66
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-challenge
I felt like we only skimmed the surface of this story. I wanted more. I liked that Michael was drawn to Anna and compelled to save her, even though he knew it would cause him complications. I would've liked more detail regarding her change, her challenges in becoming a vampire, and their love. It kinda seemed to just jump in. Not really instalove, but pretty close. I liked the draw they both felt. I was torn when he fought against the pull. I see his reasoning, but since he was so drawn in to sa ...more
Audio Audits
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal, fantasy
Vampire Michael Odell comes across Anna, an injured human, in a back alley. The smart part of Michael tells him to keep on walking and don’t look back! Against his better judgment Michael does stop and finds Anna is close to death and the only way he can save her is by turning her into a vampire.

Author Lorelei Moone delivers another solid paranormal story. It has action, suspense and humor. Narrator Gethyn Edward was absolutely wonderful. I enjoyed his reading of this short story it was perfecti
Michelle VanDaley
My review is based on the Audiobook. At it's core this story is a good one about forbidden love. I do not feel like the events occured naturally, they felt forced. This may be because the Author did not go into much depth with the characters or the world they are living in. There is only surface information and because of this I did not connect with the characters. I do think this story has tons of potential. What saved it for me was narrator Gethyn Edwards. His voice kept me engaged where asif ...more
Jean
Jul 08, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

A Fated Night..

This was a well written story about a the male lead Michael, and what happens after he decides to save a damsel in distress.

Anna, the female lead, awakes with no memory of how or why she has been "changed".

Overall an interesting story that was raw and a bit complex , my only issue was that I'm so tired of the man-whores, enough already. I mean the guy is a vampire who has lived a long life we get that he has a had a "few" flings.

Gethyn Edwards did really well with the narration.

N
 BookwormMomma7
Michael’s Soul Mate

Michael finds a dying female that has obviously been attacked by one of his kind and action which is illegal. He feels compelled to save the female and so begins his troubles or should we said continue as he is already in hot water for siding with his Sire on previous matters.

This book is a fast read and can be read as a stand alone. I can guarantee I will be going back for book 1 and will read the ones after this one. Great interaction, interesting plot, likable characters.
Lenna  Wright-Berry
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great story brought in Alex and Cat from the first story as well as the ever delightful Lucy. Michael found his complete opposite but also have many things in common when they were human and their first time waking up feeling different after being changed. Got new threats, a new bonding. But the ending it just cuts off with new hint how Anne will take to Michael's plans, that I would have loved to read.

ARC was exchanged for a honest review
donna
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Playboy vamp meets his match

He's a playboy vamp now so far from what is his human life was and he doesn't want to change a thing until he finds her almost dead. It started out like any other night but something just didn't feel right so he left the party. Then he found her almost dead by one of his kind, that's against the law! Before he knew it, he completed the Ritual and now has to take a responsibility he never thought he wanted!
Lynda
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found this book very entertaining. Vampires against vampires is the struggle in this fast paced tale. With well written characters, the tale moves along nicely creating suspense along the way to create an entertaining story. If you're looking a short read, this book will be perfect for you.
H
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable paranormal romance.

I liked the story and characters quite a bit. The narrator did a wonderful job with the lovely British accents. It's a short listen and I hope to get more of the story with book 3. If you enjoy vampire romance, this is for you. I voluntarily reviewed this audiobook after receiving an advanced copy.
Ruby
Jan 26, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book, it has a refreshing look at vampire life, I love the mystery plot line mystery and the romance was well done. I also found the ending to be really good and I found the narration to be one of the nicer ones I have listened too.

I will for sure be checking out more books in this series.
I got a free copy of this book in return for my honest review.
Kitty_ranma
Pretty good all around. I'd like to say more but I really don't like spoilers.
This Audiobook was given to me for free at my request from the publisher, author or narrator and I provided this unbiased voluntary review.
Reasons I enjoyed this book:
Romantic, Action-packed, Happily Ever After, Wonderful characters, Steamy, Great world building, Page-turner, Entertaining, Easy-to-read.
Amanda Collier
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not A Romance But Definitely A Love Story

I loved the characters and the more unique aspects of the story. I enjoyed the detailed vampire culture in this series, not just having the story focused on the two main characters coming together but bring there world and beliefs into it as well.
Emily Ross

This was a pretty fun read. I haven’t read the previous book in the series, but I didn’t feel like I was missing out by not having read it. Worth a listen, if you like vampires.
Thi
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
The series is getting better and better. Can't wait to see what's up next. I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it. The opinions and views on it are my own.
Lori DeSisto-Sarat
A short and fun listen. An adventure that gives you a sort of sneak peek into a vampire world. Although it's fast it's packed full of details that keep you wanting more.
Melanie
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
A rushed storyline with no real character or relationship development. As for being 'steamy', the romance and one love scene could only be described as Lukewarm.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Mating Season (Morgan Clan Bears, #1)
  • The Vampire's Last Dance (Witch Island Brides Book 1)
  • Bound by Blood (Cauld Ane, #1)
  • Freeing his Mate (Shifter World: Shifter Affairs #1)
  • Heat (Bearpaw Ridge Firefighters, #1)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's Second Chance (Billionaire Shifters Club, #3)
  • Alpha Turned (Wolf Appeal, #1)
  • Stolen Mate (Wild Lake Origins #2)
  • Dragon's Baby (Misty Woods Dragons, #2)
  • A Taste for a Mate (Redwood Pack, #1)
  • My Dragon Masters (Sanctuary, Texas, #2)
  • BloodGifted (The Dantonville Legacy, #1)
  • Immortal Coil (Dragon Spirit, #1)
  • Bren's Blessing (The Quasar Lineage, #1)
  • Saving Jace (Fada Shapeshifters, #4)
  • Honeymoon Bite (Golden Vampires of Tuscany, #1)
  • Dangerous Destiny (League of Guardians #1)
  • Piece of Tail (Paranormal Dating Agency, #13)
Lorelei Moone is an author of paranormal romance based in London. A lover of all things sweet and caffeinated, when she's not writing about sexy bear shifters and their strong-willed curvaceous love interests, Lorelei can be found baking cookies or cakes for her family.

She got her start writing bear shifters in the well received Scottish Werebear series (2015-2016), and its spin-off, Alpha Squad (

Vampires of London (3 books)
  • Alexander's Blood Bride (Vampires of London, #1)
  • Lucille's Valentine (Vampires of London, #3)

News & Interviews