Start by marking “Michael's Soul Mate (Vampires of London, #2)” as Want to Read:
Michael's Soul Mate (Vampires of London, #2)

Michael's Soul Mate (Vampires of London #2)

Some vampires have trouble figuring out how they want to spend eternity, but playboy Michael Odell isn’t one of them. He knows exactly what he wants: fine wines and beautiful women fuel his passion and he’s made it his mission to sample as many of either as he can. Fate has other ideas. One night, on his way home, Michael discovers a woman lying face-down in an alley, who ...more
Published November 26th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Michael's Soul Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Michael's Soul Mate

Lourin
Dec 16, 2016 Lourin rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, vampire
**I voluntarily received an Advance Reader Copy of this book**

Michael's Soul Mate was soooo much better than Alexander's Blood Bride. I felt I was able to connect better to the characters.

Michael has known a life without a maker. Without Alexander he probably wouldn't of survived his turn. When he turns Anna he takes his role as maker very serious. But feelings for his charge start to turn things from a friendly sibling/father role into a lover role.

Anna was left for dead. She has no memory of w
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
I have been wanting more of Michael since the first encounter. He was the sexy, tempting, hot, vamp-whore. Any woman. Any time. Any place. I wanted so much to know more about him and what made him tick. Who would have known that he had a overly generous-save-woman complex? Okay may not a complex but he save a woman knowing nothing of her. But that turns in to the best move of his undead life.

Anna knows nothing. She remembers nothing. She has a second lease on life but its her first one that has
She Hearts Books
Dec 04, 2016 She Hearts Books rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book by Lorelei that I've read and I so enjoyed it. I loved that Michael was caught completely off guard meeting Anna. Once because she is near death after an attack and two because she is his mate. Now the whole mate thing is a shocker because this vamp is a total playboy. Loving women and wine in excess. Now she is his. They must find out who did this to her and other women. I really liked Lorelei's blend of romance and suspense and look forward to reading more.

I give Michael
Amy~ My Book Obsession
**I request a copy of this book to review for My BooK Obsession blog and reviews.**
I liked book one but I love this one. Michael and Anna just clicked for me. Their story was well built and remembable. I love Moone take on vampires and how they live in this world. Sometimes you find vampires Romance back stories in relatable, however this wasn't the case in this book.

If you like a little heat with your sweet than this is the book for you.

Medavis66
Feb 19, 2017 Medavis66 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-challenge
I felt like we only skimmed the surface of this story. I wanted more. I liked that Michael was drawn to Anna and compelled to save her, even though he knew it would cause him complications. I would've liked more detail regarding her change, her challenges in becoming a vampire, and their love. It kinda seemed to just jump in. Not really instalove, but pretty close. I liked the draw they both felt. I was torn when he fought against the pull. I see his reasoning, but since he was so drawn in to sa ...more
Lenna  Wright-Berry
Nov 29, 2016 Lenna Wright-Berry rated it really liked it
Great story brought in Alex and Cat from the first story as well as the ever delightful Lucy. Michael found his complete opposite but also have many things in common when they were human and their first time waking up feeling different after being changed. Got new threats, a new bonding. But the ending it just cuts off with new hint how Anne will take to Michael's plans, that I would have loved to read.

ARC was exchanged for a honest review
Thi
Nov 29, 2016 Thi rated it really liked it
The series is getting better and better. Can't wait to see what's up next. I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it. The opinions and views on it are my own.
Nicole Normand
Mar 17, 2017 Nicole Normand rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy from AXP; this is my honest review.
I loved the story. I loved the bonding between the two main characters. I loved that we read more about the main and secondary characters from the 1st book (Alexander's Blood Bride). Here again, the author introduced another branch of vampires. We don't know much about the surroundings but we do know about how the vampires have keen senses, how they react, feel, or think and that's a lot. There is one sex scene; it's sensual and wonderful
Kimberly Anne ~ Reviews From The Heart
This is the second in the three book paranormal series titled Vampires of London and I loved reading this!

Michael is a player to the extreme and has absolutely no intentions of settling down anytime soon. Too bad fate has other plans for him when Anna is thrown in his path in a most interesting way. He's going to have to make some pretty difficult and life changing decisions if he wants to keep her from dying and things will never be the same again.

I loved Michael and Anna together and how int
Cher Gates-Meany
I received this book free as an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
I have to admit that the instant I started to read this book I was totally hooked and transported into the storyline. I loved the dynamics of this story and especially what was happening between Michael and Anna. I haven't read the first book in this story so therefore was a bit lost about the history between Michael, Alexander and the council. This story touched my soul and I could not wait to see it's ending because I was re
Mommaleena
Nov 27, 2016 Mommaleena rated it it was amazing
Trouble

Michael felt uncomfortable all evening, but couldn't figure out why. It wasn't the party or people that had him feeling this way, he just had a growing uneasiness feeling in his chest that he could no longer ignore. So he left the party earlier than he usually did, alone. While walking on his way home, he found a woman in an alley who had been drained, by another vampire and close to death. Who would do something like this, to someone as beautiful as her? *Killing was against the rules.
Mommaleena
Nov 27, 2016 Mommaleena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trouble

Patty Wilderman
Feb 15, 2017 Patty Wilderman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given this book by the author for an honest review. I must say that i thourghly enjoyed the book. It was a really great short read. Michael is a young vampire and seems to me like his soul is lost and he doesn't realize it. Anyhow he is out clubbing one night doing his normal love em and leave em kind of thing and he just feels off. On his way home he finds Anna in an alley close to death. And he is compelled by something deep inside that he has to save her. Anna has to come to the realiza ...more
Sherry Westendorf
Good read and well written. It was enjoyable, fun, exciting and suspenseful. Love those vampire books. To wake up a vampire when you don't think they exist is shocking. Then to not remember before you were attacked. What a thing to go through. It only gets better from there. I recommend it. I was given a review copy and voluntarily review it.
Bonnie L. Boucek
Jan 31, 2017 Bonnie L. Boucek rated it it was amazing
Michael’s Soul Mate by Lorelei Moone is a nice twist in her vampire series. A playboy vampire sees a nearly dead woman and can’t help but rescue her from certain death. This is not how a playboy should behave. Where is the love them and leave them heart throb of the night? The vampire only looking for a goodtime? How can he be changed so drastically in a mere twenty-four hours?
Who is this mysterious woman? Why can’t she remember her name? Her old life? Where she is from? Why does she feel safe w
Lillian Cummings
Dec 13, 2016 Lillian Cummings rated it really liked it
Michael had no choice he had to save the woman, she was dying and he knew there was only one way to save. She is now his fledging and he doesn't think that she is going to be happy when he wakes up as she is now a vampire. Anna doesn't know where she is but something has changed and when her savior tries to tell her the truth, she doesn't believe him, vampires doesn't exist or do they? Michael knows that he will need to show the ways to survive the blood lust and how to embrace her new life but ...more
Book Nook  Nuts
Nov 22, 2016 Book Nook Nuts rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book:Michael's Soul Mate: A Steamy BBW Vampire Romance (Vampires of London #2)
Author:Lorelei Moone
Publication Date:11/26/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

Review:

We met Michael back in book 1 of this series. He is one hilarious vampire. Well Fate has something up her sleeve for this playboy. Enter Anna whom he finds one night lying almost dead after being attacked but by what? All Michael knows is he feels a pull towards this female and rescues her or does he? Mich
2OCC Reviews
Dec 02, 2016 2OCC Reviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica

This was a fairly quick read. I read it in just over an hour. The story like was interesting and mix in the characters, I couldn't put it down.

I felt bad for micheal. He was put in a position that he had to use his better judgement and in the end it was all worth it. He was sweet and gentle even if he got frustrated.

Anna, was confused for half of the book but in the end when she embraced being a vampire, she was happy for what micheal did.

I loved the plot. Watching Michael teach Anna how to b
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Nov 30, 2016 Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ rated it really liked it
Michael Odell loves his life as a vampire being a world is your oyster kind of type when it comes to women and sex. All of that changes when Michael discovers a young woman that's been attacked by vampires and close to death. Michael does whatever he can to make sure she survives. Anna can't remember who she is or how she got to be here. Who attacked Anna? Can Anna accept her circumstances? Will Anna remember who she is? Your answers await you in Michael's Soul Mate.

This second book lived up to
Sharamebeth79
Nov 27, 2016 Sharamebeth79 rated it it was amazing
I recieved a copy of this book at my request which I am voluntarily reviewing. The opinions in this review are my own. I really felt for the characters of Michael and Anna as they went through this storyline. I felt they were both well written, relatable and believable characters. I enjoyed this take on the vampire novel. I really love to read romance, vampires and vampire books that have a romance plot line so this was a great blend of all of those things. Lorelei Moone does a great job in sett ...more
Chantelle Bouffanie
Nov 29, 2016 Chantelle Bouffanie rated it it was amazing
Wow! I've reviewed this book for United Indie Book Blog. Lorelei did it again with another book that will wow you. This is quick read. I couldn't put down the book until the end, then I wanted more. Love the bond that Michael and Anna feels between them. Michael is a vampire playboy When he finds Anna after she got attacked by something. He made a choice to try and help her. Anna who doesn't remember anything about herself besides her name. Can Michael help Anna to understand what happened? Are ...more
Angie
Dec 27, 2016 Angie rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, series
I really enjoyed this second installment of the Vampires of London Series. This book focuses on Michael, who we met in book one, and Anna, who Michael turns when he comes upon her dying after being attacked. Michael spends much of the story struggling with his perception of what a Maker’s responsibilities should be and his growing romantic feelings for this new woman in his life. In addition to all of this emotional turmoil, Michael must help Lucille track down the attackers who have come back f ...more
Janet Rodman
Nov 28, 2016 Janet Rodman rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in this series. After being attacked and left for dead, Anna is found and turned by Michael. When Anna awakes, she has no memory of the attack or of who she is. Michael as her sire begins to explain to her what she had become. There also seems to be a problem, who did this to her. Michael and Lucille, a tracker, along with Anna try to find out who did this to Anna and other women.
I liked this book. Look forward to the next book about Lucille and would like to see some fol
United Indie Book Blog
Nov 27, 2016 United Indie Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Wow! I've reviewed this book for United Indie Book Blog. Lorelei did it again with another book that will wow you. Love the bond that Michael and Anna feels between them. Michael is a vampire playboy When he finds Anna after she got attacked by something. He made a choice to try and help her. Anna who doesn't remember anything about herself besides her name. Can Michael help Anna to understand what happened? Are they each other soulmate? If you love reading about vampires, then this book definit ...more
Candy
Nov 25, 2016 Candy rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Another love at first sight story. Lorelei you are one of my vampire authors. You blend each character's POV and that's my favorite kind of writing. You blend suspense and love in your stories that one will want to know how it all turns out, that's a great writer. Another great read. You have many character's to tell about in this series and I can't wait to see if the enforcer can find love at all or at first sight.
***Reviewed for Sweet and Spicy Reads, ARC provided in return for honest Review**
Raina Collins
Nov 22, 2016 Raina Collins rated it really liked it
A fast vampire romantic story. It includes some violence and some sexual tension. Recommend for 18+ only.

Michael is young for a vampire and usually enjoys all the privileges of being young. But something feels off. He soon will have a new woman in his life, but what will she be to him? For now he knows he needs to protect her and maybe protect her from him as well.

I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of the book.

Cheryl Montgomery-Nolan
Dec 01, 2016 Cheryl Montgomery-Nolan rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Leaving a party, vampire Michael discovers Anna, close to dying after being drained by a vampire and left for dead. He takes her under his wing - but the bad guys weren't finished with them yet!
Jenny_acc
Dec 04, 2016 Jenny_acc rated it liked it
Just like the first book of this series, i liked it. I was a bit disapponted though at the last few chapters. It was quite rushed.I wanted more excitement, more confrontation and unfortunately i didn't get it.
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
This book was much much better than book 1. I was hesitant to read this one, because I wasn't a fan of book 1, but I'm glad I did.
Vero
Vero rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2017
Lorelei Moone is an up-and-coming author of paranormal romance based in London. Her first book, Scottish Werebear: An Unexpected Affair hit the virtual shelves on Amazon on 25 September 2015, with the remainder of the six part series following during 2015-2016. A lover of all things sweet and caffeinated, when she's not writing about sexy bear shifters and their strong-willed curvaceous love inter ...more
More about Lorelei Moone...

Vampires of London (3 books)
  • Alexander's Blood Bride (Vampires of London, #1)
  • Lucille's Valentine (Vampires of London, #3)