Start by marking “Lilac Sand” as Want to Read:
Lilac Sand

Lilac Sand

1995 is bound to be a very exciting year for Morgan Evans. One night at a crowded party she heads outside for solitude, but she will not be alone for long. Frederick Rhoades, lead singer of a world famous New Jersey band sits beside her. A chance meeting brought on by her need to get away from people leads to her finding the one person she always wants to be with.
Morgan m
Paperback
Published November 6th 2016 by BookBaby

To ask other readers questions about Lilac Sand, please sign up.
Michael Cignarella Lauren, I am so sorry I didn't see your question sooner. It is not appearing on my Goodreads Author page. I have written a second book in the series.…moreLauren, I am so sorry I didn't see your question sooner. It is not appearing on my Goodreads Author page. I have written a second book in the series. The title is Magnolia Rain and it will be edited this summer. So hopefully by August it will be available. And to add to that there will be a third book. I am currently writting that one. Morgan has a long story. Thanks for you support and I will let you know when the book is available.
Tara Cignarella(less)

Love2ReadRomance
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lilac Sand had me on an emotional roller coaster! I loved Morgan's strength & level headedness. The ending is different & defiantly leaves you with a book hangover.
Excessive~Reader
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lilac Sand hooks the reader in from page one. This is a wonderful read for every Romance lover, I couldn't put it down! This story taps into subjects not often seen in books today. There's a blend of sweet and sour mixed with spicy and hot. My Romantic heart went crazy reading Morgan Evan's story. This might be the Authors first published book but I know it won't be her last.
MJ Symmonds
I've perused some of the reviews for this book before writing my review and I see that I am in the minority.

I have to say that I loved the idea of this book and thought it was something different when I figured out what it was all about. I didn't read the blurb because I like to go in blind on some books.

Now I will say that I did like this book but I while I wanted to love it, I just didn't and a few times didn't think I would finish it.

For me personally this was a "less is more type book". B
Lauren Barrows
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-top-books
This book GUTTED ME! I am (days later) still thinking about this book. Seriously book hangover. The ups and downs with Morgan and Fred will give you whiplash. Morgan's age is her excuse, but Fred (who also goes by Rick) definitely has an addictive personality. You can tell that by how he dives into everything head first and can't seem to let go of anything.

And my love for Gunner (sigh). What an amazing character. I would LOVE to read a follow up because this book ends and it leaves questions an
litljen
Lilac Sand is the kind of book that I find difficult to write a review for because my thoughts and feelings were all over the place with it. It really made me think and left me questioning so many different things. It's not your typical story line and that is what makes it stand out from other stories. It starts off as a slow-burn with Fred and Morgan keeping their relationship innocent. It was a sexy and totally swoon-worthy build up to their relationship. Once they finally gave in to each othe ...more
Dannah Leizl Alcayaga
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
First, I’d like to thank the author for sending a copy of the book. I promised to write an honest review so here it goes. (All the reviews I’ve written talked about 4 major points – characters, pace, plot and ending)

This book has good points and bad points. I will start with the bad points first, then the good points, so I’ll be able to justify the score that I’ll be giving the book.

One thing I noticed is that there are a lot of cheesy lines on the story. Like in ever meeting, every scene, they’
Alex F
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Total Book Hangover - I LOVED IT!

Talk about an emotional roller coaster ride - Wow. I absolutely love everything about this book. The writing, the characters, the plot, the timeline (it takes place in the 1990s), and the romance. There are so many obstacles, and the emotional turmoil leaves you breathless. Morgan is so relatable, and strong, and a great role model for women. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a story with all the feels, that leaves you thinking about it for weeks afte
R.K. Ryde
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
While this was a good story with well developed characters, I did find it a little long and saggy in the middle. To be fair, I usually read books with characters who are older and not college students, but overall, the storyline was there and kept me guessing all the way to the end.
The Book Girl (Andrea)
I really enjoyed this book, which surprised me. Review to come.
Kathi
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
While reading this book, I had the Winger song Seventeen in my head the whole time. It was a really good read, can't wait to read more by this author.
Brit
Mar 16, 2017 rated it liked it
I have a mixed emotions about this book. have a love/hate relationship with the characters. the first few chapters I rated 5 stars. the last few chapters around 3 stars. so it was hard to pin point on how to rate this. so I solidly rated it a 3.75 almost 4 stars. i kept picking this book up, than put it down again. I believe I should of rated until I was in the mood for the book because I would have rated this higher if I did. the writing was good. it flowed but not enough to hold my attention.
Sand
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am amazed by this book. This is my first child's first novel and I had no clue that she could write like this. She never told me she was writing this for a couple of years for fear she might not be able to do it. Well she did it and it is a wonderful , heart wrenching story. I am so looking forward to novel number two of Morgan, Fred and Gunthers stories.
I want to mention Flutter, Tara's second novel. I read it in a day and a half and I am not normally a romance novel reader. I literally coul
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
I'd like to thank Tara for requesting her book to me and with my honest review.

My thoughts on this book is really difficult for me to write cause based on my feelings I didn't feel connected to both characters. Morgan and Rick both had this connection from when they met till the end that I got weird about and I just couldn't not really focus on how their attraction for each other grew. So many things I found wrong about the storyline that I tried to grasp onto and although the writing style is
Kathey Gray
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Purple Passion

This is definitely a hot read! It made me miss the beach and want to know what lilac trees smell like! I loved all the songs, they were unexpected. I was on team Gunner from the moment he walked in! If there are more books with him, I'll be reading them!
Johanna Book Lover
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Complex detailed love story, I hope there is more soon.
Courtney
Apr 10, 2017
Becky
Nov 14, 2016
Tara Cignarella
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tara Cignarella
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Karen Bennett