Start by marking “The Black Monday Murders #3” as Want to Read:
The Black Monday Murders #3

The Black Monday Murders #3

(Black Monday Murders (Single Issues) #3)

4.75  ·  Rating details ·  55 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
"A FULL CONFESSION"

Solve one murder, uncover thousands.
Published October 12th 2016 by Image

To ask other readers questions about The Black Monday Murders #3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Black Monday Murders #3

Jason Crane
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The best comic book series being written today.
Nay
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So in earlier reviews, I was really wondering how much I would like this series. It had a pretty eerie and dark premise which is exactly my speed, but it also had a lot of weird stuff going on concerning ties between Wall Street and Hell's minions. Now, I know for some that doesn't seem like much of a stretch, but it really is a little out there if you think on it. Thankfully, it works and I am itchy to see how it plays out.
Brandon St Mark
This was such a good issue. I love the world that's being developed for this story.
Paul
This series is so good. It is in my top 5 favorite current comics.
Alex
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
More focused in its storytelling than the prior issue, and continues to be very intriguing in its overarching plot. Not a lot of specific action unfolds here, but the writing is so strong you don't much notice. Looking forward to the continuation for sure.
Shawn Birss
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: horror
This is still my favourite comic series currently in publication. Just amazing. Please see my reviews for the first two issues.

I shouldn't be surprised that an occultic conspiracy story should begin displaying some pretty disturbing horror elements. Yeesh.

There is definitely a lovecraftian tone to this tale, in the absolute best way.

Once again, everything I've said about the last two issues remains true. This issue is an absolutely excellent one in a series that I'd dare say could show its of
Britt Freeman
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
this story. this story right here. wow. for the first time i noticed the dates. it clicked with me that we're reading a record. and the dates make me think its occurred on the other side of the election. and that makes it even more relevant. shrouds it in even more mystery.
"But history has always punished those who misinterpret the strength of their position. it's one of life's small joys...simple little men...always make simple little plans."
Maksym Karpovets
Поки найцікавіший номер, дії якого відбувають фактично в одній кімнаті. Попри те, що динаміки тут як такої нема, але саспенсу й тривожного відчуття вистачає. Кожен номер має свій настрій та ауру, але й загалом уся історія не втрачає свого антуражу. Основне, що чим далі - тим менше зрозуміло. Саме це мені подобається у серії, яка є чи не найкращим дебютом у минулому році.
Rainey
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
YES! I love how brutal and unique this is.
Marcus Tan
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Was not prepared for this issue. Totally blew me away.
Kerry Leehan
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series is absolutely blowing my mind.
Omkar Bhatt
May 22, 2017
Monika Kocurová
Jan 09, 2017
Oct 15, 2016
It’s no small thing to die and be born again.

After a certain amount of time you get tired of wasting talent. Of being part of a fraudulent profession — or actually being a fraud. And, most importantly, not living the life you are capable of having.

I remember the first night I went out with my wife. It was raining, she was beautiful… it was a normal, ordinary, intentionally uneventful, date. But at

Black Monday Murders (Single Issues) (8 books)
  • The Black Monday Murders #1