Start by marking “Finding Hayden (The Coopers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Finding Hayden (The Coopers, #1)

Finding Hayden

(The Coopers #1)

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
She isn’t looking for love and he isn’t thinking about tomorrow. Their journey together is not what they expected but it may turn into something they need.

Lily Morgan is a woman who harbors a terrible secret. She escapes to an island sanctuary and re-invents herself. Everything is fine until her past shows up to haunt her.

Hayden Cooper is a reluctant military hero. Now he’
Published October 12th 2016 by Jodie Esch

To ask other readers questions about Finding Hayden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Hayden

Penny Leidecker
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review is from: Finding Hayden (The Coopers Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book I've read by Jodie Esch, but it will NOT be my last. She has given us a book about love, acceptance, and understanding. I loved Lily and Hayden's story. I loved the suspense of why Lily has been running. At times, you may need some tissues, but every tear is worth it. I recommend this book to everyone that loves a romance book with a side of suspense. One-click your copy and find a new hero in Hayden.
Irene anderson
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
FINDING HAYDEN

An island in a novel intrigues me. Will it be a sanctuary or a prison? In Finding Hayden by Jodie Esh Hayden an Iraqi war veteran is returning to his home plagued by PTSD. Lily has come to the island to leave her old life behind her. When the two meet a relationship begins that goes beyond romance.
The story took many turns as Hayden and Lily dealt with their own demons as well as coming to terms with each other's.
This book was an enjoyable read. It was always on my mind when I was
Mimi Barbour
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Finding Hayden allowed me to escape each night with its wonderful descriptive writing. I was able to quickly visualize where these characters lived and begin to learn who they were. I like that familiarity when you go back to a book each evening and you settle into their lives and enjoy the story as it unfolds. This sounds predicable but the excellent character development with the tension and conflict provided by the plot kept you wondering – it kept you hoping.
The two main characters, Hayden
Barbara Hennessy
marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2016
After years of bouncing back and forth across Canada, Jodie Esch finally chose Vancouver Island as her home. She lives in the country where she indulges in her passions of reading novels and studying recipe books. Her only reason to head to the city is to meet with friends or to find the perfect latte. She’s the proud author of The Girlfriends Series (Young Adult) and her romance series The Cooper ...more

The Coopers (2 books)
  • Finding Quinn (The Coopers Book 2)